Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) (2378 Views)

Lost But Found, Guarapad Charity / Lost But FOUND!!! / Lost But Found Nysc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by Hardware(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2007
Lost but found,

THIS TO ANNOUNCE IN THIS FORUM BEEN A WORLD WIDE FORUM DAT THE PERSON NAMED OGBALU EBELECHUKWU ADAOBI WITH NYSC NUMBER LA/ISU/06/169211.   AND  CERTIFICATE NUMBER  A000999703. LOST HER NYSC CERT YESTERADY AND WAS SEEN BY ME AT OKO-AWO CLOSE, OPPOSITE EKO-HOTEL VI, LAGOS.

THE PERSON IS ONE OF THE JUST RECENT COMPLETED NYSC MEMBER PLS IF ANYBODY KNOWS D PERSON TEL HER TO CALL ME, MY NUMBER IS   08066767127   .

THOUGH I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE IT TO  NTA  AT VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS TODAY BY BREAK TIME.

I REMAIN MY SELF HARDWARE IN D FORUM
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by FREGE(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2007
ThANKS ALOT FOR A GOOD NICE JOB.
plS i WILL ADVICE YOU TAKE IT TO NYSC OFFICE IN SURULARE BODE-THOMAS.GO TO PA OFFICE. YOU ARE GREAT!!! cheesy cry
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by Hardware(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2007
nairalander,

After seeking advice from many people, they told me to take it to NYSC office in Lagos since is just one of d people dat just passed out on 30th of Jan. 2007, dat ,it wil be very easy for them to trace her file and get her phone number to get intuoch with her.

Now can somebody tel me the NYSC office Address in Lagos.
Pls very urgent pls.
Thank so much.
I still remain urs HARDWARE

Bc am a man with no time to be wasted
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by Inamego: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2007
The NYSC Secretariat, Lagos is at Babs Animashaun Street, off Bode Thomas, Surulere.
Just tell any Okada mat to take you there, you can't miss it
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by goodrossy: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2007
Tunde, God will bless forever and ever in Jesus Name,
I am not d own of dat discharge certificate sha, but I was among d newly pass out corp members in Ibadan, I know how difficult it took me to collect my own talk of misplacing it, and God Almighty will bless you and he will grant u ur heart desire in Jesus name.

U are a true Nigerian just keep it up, cheeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!11111
Rossy
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by crito(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2007
lagos state NYSC secretariat is @ babs animashaun road(old census office)off bode thomas,surulere.
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by Hardware(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Rosy,
   Thank u so much, may God bless u as u pray for me too.
After i seek opinion from many people in my office and outside, they said i should take it to NYSC office which I do just this morning bc they didnt open on sat.  I hav given the CERTIFICATE to the NYSC officers and they thanks me alot and also pray as u pray. Furthermore, they promise  that they are going to trace the file number and make sure they get intouch with the person. I wanted to make sure dat they do it in my presence bc some was telling me before that the may just dump it somwhere but when i got there, infact the way they react shows that they are going to take quick action.

So house, that is all   what i can do. 

This is HARDWARE 4 D FORUM

HAV A NICE DAY
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by oluite(f): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
Well done.You av done very well.
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by Hardware(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by teeteelayo: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]PLS I NID INFO ABOUT THE NEXT NYSC BATCH A.NAIRALANDERS ANY NEWS?
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by teetee7(f): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2007
Tunde i really appreciate ypur kind gesture keep it up. I hope you will annouce to the whole world if you find money next time
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by jontemple: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2007
thats correct, i hope so too
Re: Lost But Found ( Nysc Detatched Certificate) by pelumititi: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2007
Hello pls can you advise me on how to go abt this problem, i bought share with Intercontinental bank Plc and i av'nt get my certificate, actually i made a mistake with the Address that i wrote inside the application form. pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Test / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited / Call For Interview/test For The Position Of Intern/ Siwes/ IT Staffs On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.