Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos (44937 Views)

Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New / Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Here are lovely photos of vehicle made by a talented Nigerian auto engineer with locally sourced materials. A Facebook user identified as Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha took to his social media page to show the strong machine built by the Imo state indigene who used locally available materials in the state.

According to the poster, the made in Nigeria vehicle has been named Biafrakwezuonu 2017 model..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-man-shows-off-vehicle-made-locally-sourced-materials-photos.html

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
wow awesome... his outfit though... Like i no trust this car grin grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I LOVE THIS!!!

THIS GUY IS A GENIUS.

WE MUST LEARN TO APPRECIATE OUR OWN.

NIGERIA IS BLESSED AND NIGERIANS ARE CREATIVE.

OUR ONLY PROBLEM IS HYPOCRISY AND LACK OF APPRECIATION.

I WISH WE CAN LEARN TO APPRECIATE OUR OWN, AND GROW OUR ECONOMY

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by kingzizzy: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Biafrakwezuonu? Iseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Pavore9: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Country of Manufacture: Nigeria
Model: Biafrakwezuonu 2017

Nice combo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by CplusJason: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nne5, you see why I love the igbos? wink

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by chiwetaluAGU(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
cool cool
Anyi adi anu ife

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

I LOVE THIS!!!

THIS GUY IS A GENIUS.

as you the yarn like this, I swear if that guy drive this kind death trap and ask you to hop in , you will run helter skelter for your life.. the best you can offer is thank you sir, I was actually waiting for someone.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by spartan117(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ncan reporting live from south east
name:unknown
vehicle name:biafrakwezuno

analyzing data.... 100%

tribe: ibo

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
crazysaint:

as you the yarn like this, I swear if that guy drive this kind death trap and ask you to hop in , you will run helter skelter for your life.. the best you can offer is thank you sir, I was actually waiting for someone.

I SWEAR ITS SAME THING YOUR MUM AND SISTER DOES. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PEOPLE, DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM.

#PARASITIC BRUTUS

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Agumbaa: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iyo, this one is really Kwezuonu for Biafra.

Lalasticlala ..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
No photos of the engine? Can it even move

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by decatalyst(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Impressive.

Looks more like the vehicles use in road-rash races or desert car race.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nne5: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
CplusJason:
Nne5, you see why I love the igbos? wink
Lol

Nice car tho

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by YorubaMod(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is made in Biafra not nigeria...meanwhile how many have Afonjas built? ...Am not talking about sex oo, just a creative work like this? cheesy

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make I siddon here first
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by princetom1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

I LOVE THIS!!!

THIS GUY IS A GENIUS.

When u praised people unnecessarily, they relax and forget everything and just smile like a mad man. But wen u criticize someone, u keep them on their toes always. Just to be clear. All the world renowned engineers and scientists and designers always challenge themselves, that they can do better. It's only in Nigeria u see someone who makes a toy car and makes noise that he needs government funding, to do what with it? Of course, he wants part of d national cake. Let's get to that international standard first before we talk this kind talk. A nice one by d way, rugged like bat mobile design a bit. ...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by princetom1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
dainformant:
Here are lovely photos of vehicle made by a talented Nigerian auto engineer with locally sourced materials. A Facebook user identified as Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha took to his social media page to show the strong machine built by the Imo state indigene who used locally available materials in the state.

According to the poster, the made in Nigeria vehicle has been named Biafrakwezuonu 2017 model..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-man-shows-off-vehicle-made-locally-sourced-materials-photos.html

If the name given is true, then, it's more of a show off thing, not a development things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

I SWEAR ITS SAME THING YOUR MUM AND SISTER DOES. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PEOPLE, DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM.

#PARASITIC BRUTUS

I didn't know you're this dumb. please try to recognised joke when you see one. thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by CplusJason: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:
No photos of the engine? Can it even move
Inspector General of Cars. undecided

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by CplusJason: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nne5:

Lol

Nice car tho
Wouldn't mind driving you in that car for a pleasurable trip to Ogbunike Cave in Anambra. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
hian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by hilroy: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sorry, where are the locally sourced materials?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by seXytOhbAd(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
THAT VEHICLE IS A DEATH TRAP! BET IT DOESN'T HAVE AIRBAGS, OR TRACTION SYSTEM FOR WET ENVIRONMENTS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
locally

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by nell4: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Today is just boring.

Well in another news

" In the absence of serious newspaper and TV media, then, it is left to social media to do the job. So here we are.“We recommend that every Nigerian check their own wardrobes for Mr Buhari, and perhaps ask their children if they have any ideas. If you do this, you will have looked harder forhim than the Nigerian media.”
#copied

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by AndreizMendez(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
IGBO KWEENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFONJAS WOULD AVOID THIS THREAD

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / See The Meaning Of The Letters "AMG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.