Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Very Urgent - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Very Urgent (457 Views)

Very Urgent! Please Who Can Suggest A Good ICT Firm Or Training Center In Uyo / Very Urgent / Im In Lagos For Nysc, Please Who Knows Any One Working At Lagos Nysc,very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent by tjboss892(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gud morning fellow Corp Members, I greet you this morning from the throne of solidarity and in an aura of unity that is the primary principle of the NYSC....

May I remind you that the NYSC was created to make us serve the nation, but this service has become a means of struggles and burdens. We are stranded...

There has been a thread that Plateau Corpers has been enduring for a while now, the officials has subjected us to modern day slavery, we have been denied our stipends, meagre and infact, the minimum wage, may I bring to ur notice that this has been happening for two months now and some people are yet to get their April allawee... Mind you I can survive without the allawee, but wat of people that don't have other means, I have friends who can't...

Two things I will like you to know;

1. If we do not come out now, this things will continue. If we can be denied our pay now, how much more the last one (double) for October wen we will not be together, wen our voice will not be one, wen distance will separate us.

2. The federal government has paid us and infact other states got their payment 3weeks ago

My suggested line of action; A PEACEFUL PROTEST WHETHER THEY PAY BEFORE THEN OR NOT

Build-up before the protest;

1. There shld be social media presence before that day, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with #SavePlateauCorpers, tag @ProfOsinbajo, NYSC Twitter handlers, PRTV, ChannelsTV, JayFm... 3 posts with the #SavePlateayCorpers and tags every hour till monday

2. Post on every Plateau Corpers WhatsApp Group u belong to and ur CDS, talk to ur presidents about it, we will see how we can get to the WhatsApp group for Jos North Presidents

3. We will see how we can invite PRTV and JayFM to witness the protest on monday. Or if u have link, contact me or Tolu

#NoAllawee
#NoPPA

Come one, Come all on Monday.... Pls, come out, let's our voices be heard, we are graduates and elites, our right can never be denied if we speak out, support our fellow brothers, we will be unbeatable and unbreakable if we are together...

Even if ur PPA pays you 100k, please boycott ur PPA, do this for ur fellow brother who has no pay from their PPA

#SavePlateauCorpers
Re: Very Urgent by Ekakamba: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
tjboss892:

May I remind you that the NYSC was created to make us serve the nation, but this service has become a means of struggles and burdens. We are stranded...

There has been a thread that Plateau Corpers has been enduring for a while now, the officials has subjected us to modern day slavery, we have been denied our stipends, meagre and infact, the minimum wage, may I bring to ur notice that this has been happening for two months now and some people are yet to get their April allawee... Mind you I can survive without the allawee, but wat of people that don't have other means, I have friends who can't...

Even if ur PPA pays you 100k, please boycott ur PPA, do this for ur fellow brother who has no pay from their PPA

#SavePlateauCorpers
Serve = Struggles and burdens. NYSC wasn't created for jamborees/enjoyment. Ask past corps members.

Are you sure you can survive without allawee & your homies can't? This one wey na you carry dey matter for head like gala.

Be sincere, if your PPA allawee is a hundred thousand naira, will you boycott 'em?

All the best in your struggles sha. cool

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Corper. / Freedom To Choose ( Your True Right) / Accurate Ovulation Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.