Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) (31127 Views)

Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by LivingHuman: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
A young man caught allegedly stealing a phone at Abey technical school, Odo-Ona Elewe road in Ibadan, Oyo state was stripped totally unclad today by angry residents.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/young-man-caught-stealing-phone-beaten.html

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Meanwhile politicians get a free pass.

Nigerians are just too barbaric, and they focus their energy on the wrong people. Not saying this thief is right, but why are people silent when politicians rob them silly each passing day?!

25 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by hodusglobal(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Na wa o...
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mr Eazi Zagadat is that you ?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by haykinzz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where is the unclad here

Click like if you came here to see the guy prick..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:
Meanwhile politicians get a free pass.

Nigerians are just too barbaric, and they focus their energy on the wrong people. Not saying this thief is right, but why are people silent when politicians rob them silly each passing day?!
Polithiefians don't traumatize you psychologically... these guys do. Since armed robbers came to our house early this year our lives hav never remain the same...

10 Unbelievable And Shocking Facts About Nigeria Today

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
He deserves it..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
uzoclinton:
Polithiefians don't traumatize you psychologically... these guys do. Since armed robbers came to our house early this year our lives hav never remain the same...

I know it's traumatic. I agree. But most of those who turned robbers are a product of the wack political system we have today. It's all cause and effect. If we don't address the political rot, crimes and robbery will continue to rise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

I know it's traumatic. I agree. But most of those who turned robbers are a product of the wack political system we have today. It's all cause and effect. If we don't address the political rot, crimes and robbery will continue to rise.
true... but its not a license for them to go around traumatizing people on the streets and in their homes.... from the way you sound its like you've never encountered a robber b4.. if I'm correct, pray you never encounter them....

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
uzoclinton:
true... but its not a license for them to go around traumatizing people on the streets and in their homes.... from the way you sound its like you've never encountered a robber b4.. if I'm correct, pray you never encounter them....

I'm not saying it's a license, there is never any excuse for robbery but we have to address the root cause if crime rate is to fall. That's the point I'm making.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Illuminatus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why do we still feel the need to do this nonsense that belongs in the past century? If someone steals, call the police and have them tried not jungle Just'ice.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

I'm not saying it's a license, there is never any excuse for robbery but we have to address the root cause if crime rate is to fall. That's the point I'm making.
Nigeria problems has no cure (at least for now)... Public lynching - although Barbaric - serves as a deterrent to prospective robbers... With the current rate of crime in the country we need now more than ever..
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
uzoclinton:
Nigeria problems has no cure (at least for now)... Public lynching - although Barbaric - serves as a deterrent to prospective robbers... With the current rate of crime in the country we need now more than ever..

shocked

You support public lynching?!
Nothing can justify taking another person's life in that manner.
Besides, I'm sure you heard of the ALUU4?

Nigeria's problems have a cure, people should demand for accountability from their leaders. Simple. We can't take the lazy man approach and expect things to change.

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

shocked

You support public lynching?!
Nothing can justify taking another person's life in that manner.
Besides, I'm sure you heard of the ALUU4?

Nigeria's problems have a cure, people should demand for accountability from their leaders. Simple. We can't take the lazy man approach and expect things to change.
... I wasn't always like this.. I used to be against public lynching... but it all changed this year (experience is the best teacher)... and I'm also for demanding accountability from our leaders... but its not going to change anything, we are a minority.... Most Nigerians don't care - thanks to religion and prayer... as for the Aluu 4.. They were just unlucky. may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
uzoclinton:
... I wasn't always like this.. I used to be against public lynching... but it all changed this year (experience is the best teacher)... and I'm also for demanding accountability from our leaders... but its not going to change anything, we are a minority.... Most Nigerians don't care - thanks to religion and prayer... as for the Aluu 4.. They were just unlucky. may their souls rest in peace.

Even a minority has a voice which is better than keeping silent, so people must continue to talk and pressure the govt to do the right things that will drive the country forward.

It's all good. And hope you recover from the trauma.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

Even a minority has a voice which is better than keeping silent, so people must continue to talk and pressure the govt to do the right things that will drive the country forward.

It's all good. And hope you recover from the trauma.
Minority has no voice... and I sincerely hope I recover too.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by DeadPresident(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
[size=16pt]
Omo Oduduwa[/size]
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by AndreizMendez(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is this not Gbenga whose mother sells Beans at Iwo Road.........AFONJAAAA SHA!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
cool
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
But why do Nigerians take justice into their hands? Catch him and call police, they will beat him inside there. This is bad.

Please ooo when to peiole catch rapist e.g "70 year old rape 12year old" why don't they beat them? People will be commenting "spiritual konji" if I hear......

If we want to do things our own way, treat all criminals equally. beat the konji commot person body.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by hilroy: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:

Omo Oduduwa

Of course every society has its own criminals.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by sirvvy: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
haykinzz:
Where is the unclad here

Click like if you came here to see the guy prick..
you came to see your fellow guy's JT well done sir

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Mr Eazi Zagadat is that you ?

Lmao I see the resemblance

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Deeypeey(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
udemzyudex:
This guy resemble Dammy krane

grin
oga,wetin u cum dey try talk na....ehn?...pesin no fit do him fraud in peace again?
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Ihateafonja: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
lol
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
We all criminal in this country
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by superior1: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
While Saraki was released by the court
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Ihateafonja: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
lol
hilroy:

Of course every society has its own criminals.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by oodua1stson: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
LivingHuman:
A young man caught allegedly stealing a phone at Abey technical school, Odo-Ona Elewe road in Ibadan, Oyo state was stripped totally unclad today by angry residents.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/young-man-caught-stealing-phone-beaten.html
Odo-ona elewe is my area na

Make i save the pishor. I must find this boy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
This guy resemble Dammy krane

First pic : Dammy krane

Second pic: Mr Eazi

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.