Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest (94405 Views)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by almarthins(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Lool, he had only igbo girlfriends? shocked

True Biafran grin

If na Yoruba do this kind tin una go dey shout murder dem.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by deebrain(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:
I haven't seen that man a woman cannot bring down. God has not created him .

They should have kept Amaka's involvement hidden na ,this NPF self! they have put the lady in a big danger.

There are hundreds of men that women cannot bring down --the ones that hold on to the God that created them.

Ask Job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Phelix111(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:
Adam first man, Sampson strongest man and solomon sharpest man all destroyed by women!!! Women are powerful..o

Clap for yourself SMH!
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by 9jatatafo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Naija police sef. why mention his babes? This Amaka should be protected seriously. the power of kpekus.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ughh. This one weak me oooo angry

I no no the kain power una dey use for us, if Adam, solomon and Samson couldn't survive it, who are... angry

Aghhhhhh, Una matter weak me angry Though this report is on the good side but
haske7:
Adam first man, Sampson strongest man and solomon sharpest man all destroyed by women!!! Women are powerful..o
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Organs(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

They should have kept Amaka's involvement hidden na ,this NPF self! they have put the lady in a big danger.

Waoh all these likes, didt you guys study history in school? go and read about Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler and so many others.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Someone said " WOMEN - they are WOE unto MEN "

embarassed
Lexusgs430:
Women women ...... Men would not learn .....

Eve did the same to Adam.......

We need to blame Adam for our woes and transgressions
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Lexusgs430: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
romeorails:
Someone said " WOMEN - they are WOE unto MEN "

You put it better ......
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Dfinex(f): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
McDee01:

So you guys (Police) let the suspect carry the girl away under your watch and never made any attempt to arrest him immediately?? How about if the accident they had on the road was fatal and the girl or both died? Will all the confessions and revelation you guys are getting be there?

Nigerian Police and their intelligence!!

In fact, I am not understanding the whole thing oo. I beg who get dat pinshur......

I think say na only me one no understand, wahalai the gist bend.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by omooba969(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
femmy2010:
It is obvious Evans inside man in the police told him the police were on his trail and his gf has compromised.

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by cooldood(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

Because that's the assignment your creator made you for, to be a 'woe' unto man. If you can bring down Adam, who cant you bring down. No wonder Jesus didn't have a girlfriend talkless of wife...lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by cooldood(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:

Negative power... lol...power ko, bowel ni...
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by cooldood(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aburi001:
If you wanna get betrayed or die quickly, entrust your life into the hands of a woman.

Even the great ones in the Bible were betrayed by women. From Solomon, Samson to David the list endless.

Even Abacha was poisoned by a woman through an Apple.

Since God created a woman, neither God nor men had rested. grin

As for Evans, he reaped what he sowed.

Gbam! I can imagine what God will be thinking in his mind about creating woman.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by victorDanladi: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
so,Igbo too are backstabbers and not trustworthy like afonja....Igbo betrayed Igbo.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by chris31(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

It goes vise versa
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by chuksdavid28(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
#moral lesson# never trust a bitch.... they are all snitches
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by bizza45: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Akshow post=57547030]Enough of all this Evans brouhaha self, wetin self? Shekau no kill pass am? Tinubu, saraki, Dino, Wike, Amaechi, Abacha etc no steal pass am. Abeg make them kill the guy make we rest. Nonsense konkobility and ingredient [/quote

na u make sense pass... no mind all this yeye nonsense dem dey type here
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Dollabiz: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
So na woman again
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by gidjah(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

my dear thats a great trouble o, she and her generation are now in huge trouble, how could she have gone so low in bringing her benefactor down ?, chei women and treachery!! though crime is crime, what is wrong is ever wrong.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by osusuallstars: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
foolish police. must you disclose and call amaka openly. putting her in great risk
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

Exactly. The woman is no longer safe.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Umunwanyi

Samson bu nwoke gbara aji n'obi

Umu nwanyi nesia anya kpuo ya isi.............
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Abudu2000(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shelloween:
women are not powerful. Some men are just dumb. Osama, Ghadaffi, Sadam Hussien, Mubarak, Stalin, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, these were notable and powerful men, was any of them brought down by a woman? The answer is No. Why? Because they are not dumb. Women are overrated.
the list is incomplete without Napoleon grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by kabillion(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Small Jack Bauer film. Interestin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Lloydfolarin: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

A woman can only bring down a man who loves sex or see women as something special but with someone like me, d woman is doomed.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by eallstar: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2017
haske7:
what of Jesus Christ?
what of Joseph?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2017
haske7:
Add Abacha to the list! We dey try tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by eallstar: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2017
poshestmina:

what of Jesus Christ?
what of Joseph?
Joseph escapes potipha wife n he was successful in life.
so my dear not every one
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Mcoldsoja(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2017
haske7:

Based on ya analysis, which one we go choose? Women dey powerful or destructive?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:49am On Jun 16, 2017
crunchyg:

I no know say fine people dey talk rubbish too
ha see you o.... I got the license 3yrs ago at the alter..
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by domchike(m): 2:36am On Jun 16, 2017
poshestmina:

that when you know that zoogeria police are too incompetent just imagine how there are putting a ladies life in danger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.