Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos (42738 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
A member of the National Youth Service Corps NYSC , Aderinmola Damilola, has died in an auto crash while on his way to his Place of Primary Assignment in Jos, Plateau State. The former president of the Faculty of Law, LASU, 2013/2014 session, was heading to Jos, shortly after writing an ICSAN exam in Abuja, when the sad incident occured. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nysc-member-dies-fatal-accident-way-ppa-jos-photos.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by stephleena(f): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
painful,too pathetic..

7 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by thesicilian: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
All men must die.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
So painful. RIP

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Legal counsel gone too soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Elnino4ladies: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Quite sad

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by UnchangeableGod: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by TheHistorian(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
embarassed
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Caustics: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by holatimmy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
No No No

This broke my fragile heart
After years of hard work and stress...God grant his family fortitude to bear their loss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by pythonkid(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
rip
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
No one, absolutely no one' knows tommorow.. .

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by pembisco(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by pythonkid(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
thesicilian:
All men must die.

what are you waiting for?

8 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
undecided I ve said it that NYSC should be scrapped cos souls that wud ve been alive today are dead. I served in d north and could recall I had an accident on my way to my PPA. Though I survived with a minor injury not all were fortunate. It is sad to see parents go thru a lot to train their kids in higher institutions only to loose them to NYSC. No insurance, no form of compensation from d govt although life has no monetary value. Just few months I lost a colleague to the meningitis outbreak in Sokoto state. And what pains me is that it is not d kids of d elite that dies but those who struggle through thin and thick to raise their kids just like late friend whose parents are yet to recover from d loss. If not for NYSC that guy wud ve been alive.
Also, it is high time government must have and enforce speed limits on our roads. This would go a long way prevent most of d avoidable accidents.
Also, NYSC has not achieved its aim of fostering national unity as Nigeria has, is and will always remain divided as there is no basis for its unity.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by sekem: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
It is the will of Gawd
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by cheddahboy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is Painful, God pls we don't need the death of the youths no more.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I just hope he gave his life to Christ and died in the Lord. That is a lesson for you and I. Let each of us repent from sin and make our ways right with our Creator today. Nobody knows who is the next to face eternity. Our education, achievements, fame, wealth, pedigree etc will not matter any more. Dying without Christ and the Salvation He procured at Calvary for sinful humanity means endless misery in hell fire. May you and I never go there I J N, Amen.
we all may end up there

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Ezedon(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
They have tracked him from his village
Rest in peace bro..

I remember your sweet words to me, when I invited you to my faculty programme back then in school, how u really wish to affect the Nigerian future positively. rest well brother..

such a great loss.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
sekem:
It is the will of Gawd
For him To die a painful death... you need to change church
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by pythonkid(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
UnchangeableGod:

true talk bro... like all this Yahoo guys kidnappers that wants this money anyhow... I really wish they know.. they ain't going no where with all that... righteousness is all that a man needs and must search for

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
UnchangeableGod:

Can't you just type R.I.P wish him all the best & move on. whats with all the sermons

R.I.P to da young lawyer.

16 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Samuelight(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can something good come out of NYSC. R. I. P!
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Charismatic107: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
May his soul rest in peace...I think this NYSC should be scrapped,only God know the number of innocent life that has been lost due to NYSC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by Samuelight(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can something good come out of NYSC?
R. I. P!
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by salaboiz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos by vickertony(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
What a painful loss,

this guy had a bright future.

Life is unfair.

God please console his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / Impatient Corper Duped At ATM Booth While Trying To Beat Long Queue / First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.