Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Help.. My Friend Lost His Documents.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help.. My Friend Lost His Documents.. (569 Views)

Corper Lost His Allawee On Gambling / Kwarra State Polytechnic Student Misplaced His Documents / NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help.. My Friend Lost His Documents.. by hopebacy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
please i want to solicit to whoever that mistaken his or her box for my friend's.. A black Ekolac box.. With documents inside.. *NYSC letter,, university of uyo statment of result,, school documents,, and other stuffs.* the bearer is Nnabuk, Cletus James. He was travelling from Enugu to Akwa Ibom State... Was just out from camp. Abeg am pleading whoever is with the box should please contact these numbers 07012867340 08108628567 .. Thanks..
Re: Help.. My Friend Lost His Documents.. by hopebacy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lalasticlala Help us spread this..please.. Thanks
Re: Help.. My Friend Lost His Documents.. by Tellemall: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Anybody who "mistakenly" takes a travel bag always intended to take it.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

A Male Corper Proposed To A Female Corper In Cross River / See As This Guy Was Out Started Today In Portharcourt... / Ikere-ekiti Corps Members Doing Community Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.