Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) (73361 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri / Okagbare, Amusan Chase Cash As IAAF Diamond League End / Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by adecz: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2017
She should use Super Glue® next time.. grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by antiv: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Quite embarrassing but e no matta at all. Carry go my sister.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Syphax(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Your FADAZ left ball dia cheesy
Says a guy whose mum has been used more than Google.
Don't involve my Father in this shiit!
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Does it matter? undecided
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Stevano007(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Chai! Anoder wan..Her hair be like mob wey dem dey use clean dirty Joe toilet..
SHAKABOOM using ur second account to console urself is highly unprofessional
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by olowobaba10: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2017
DID YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS, IF SHE COULD REMEMBER ?

q1uote author=SHAKABOOM post=57555863]Black monkey..Why she no fit jump with her natural hair?See her head like chimpanzee..You are a big embarrassment to african women angry[/quote]
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by LorenzoU: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2017
I just weak

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by dealslip(f): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

I don't even know what to say or what to call you. I actually had to run a search on Google for the most polite INSULT I could give you and these are the ones I could find:
1)The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.
2)Your dad's condom is bigger than your personality
3)I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.
4)You were so ugly that when you were born, the doctor threw you out the window and the window threw you back
5)You have enough fat to make another human
6)Roses are red violets are blue, God made Okagbere pretty and rich, what happened to you?
7)The last time I saw a face like yours I fed it a banana.
8 )If you had one more brain cell, it would be lonely.
Hopeless, Motherf**kinf, Ugly, Dirty Racist.
shocked shocked shocked Haaaaa! NA only one person get all this abuse. Please be merciful. It is too much.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Stevano007:

Hahaha! Wot are you saying
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by iamHighDee(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't see any sort of 'embarrassment'.

IratzsMicheal:
Nigerian track and field athlete Blessing Okagbare-Ighoteguonor mistakenly lets her wig fall off during a long jump.

This happened during Oslo Diamond League on Thursday evening. She made sure she was behind the board, landed nicely and then... her wig fell off.

Not one to show what must have been considerable embarrassment at the unfortunate incident, the Nigerian simply waited for her mark to be measured (6.21m) before picking up the hairpiece and proceeding to slip it back into place.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSfue4phU4M

Source:[url] http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/06/blessing-okagbare-suffers-embarrassment.html[/url]
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

Yeah!ur junky mum dat gives me ad my guys tthreeesome on credit,untop arrears we owe her..Our only expenses for the night is we buy her Ghana weed (SK) ad pass her around like an offering sack
I repeat ur daddiz left ballz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by ajepako(f): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2017
BABANGBALI:
See head like ajepako own grin grin cheesy

Werey omo....
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2017
olowobaba10:
DID YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS, IF SHE COULD REMEMBER ?

q1uote author=SHAKABOOM post=57555863]Black monkey..Why she no fit jump with her natural hair?See her head like chimpanzee..You are a big embarrassment to african women angry
Who be dis wan again?Im be like say dem give you sumtin sniff for dream.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by poshpimkiey(f): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Wetin dis Black piece of shiii dey yarn? I sight ur smelling wig @ dp.tongue Monkey..Una dey wear dead oyinbo woman hair dey do iyanga,,just becos of inferiority complex.. cheesy
Your life is really a sad proof that condoms are 99% effective. Keep trolling on Nairaland and insulting your ancestors in a futile to find a purpose for your existence. It's quite sad that we have to share oxygen with the failed experiments of nature, you being the biggest failure yet. You can continue to spew your senseless, mindless rants booboo but it won't fill the emptiness that is your life. I'm done with you and this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Stevano007:
Guy!abeg go face person wey redy deal with una..I be spectator..I just came here to laugh ad learn how to yab cheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by artemismay: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2017
I wonder how this is an embrassment. And for the racist slug on this thread, there are no words to qualify your foolishness..
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Opajyde: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2017
It's not a big deal.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by m20208899: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Beckino:
Eyaa. Good to use bobby pins.

That's the price ppl pay for being unatural. Wetin wrong with our natural Afro God given lovely hair.

Low cut or do shuku, patawo, koroba, etc.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by lilytender: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Black monkey..Why she no fit jump with her natural hair?See her head like chimpanzee..You are a big embarrassment to african women angry

This is how madness dey start. This economic recession has made many people depressed.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2017
poshpimkiey:

Your life is really a sad proof that condoms bid are 99% effective. Keep trolling on Nairaland and insulting your ancestors in a futile to find a purpose for your existence. It's quite sad that we have to share oxygen with the failed experiments of nature, you being the biggest failure yet
Hahaha! Ashana how was ur all night bizness?
You should be in class instead of talking about condoms?I don forget say u be olosho on an inferior wig.
I taya for the men wey dey patronize black monkey like you..Well ur customers must be bricklayers,mechanics ad ogogoro addicts..Instead of make person straff you Im betta make im go straff gorilla. cheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2017
lilytender:

This is how madness dey start. This economic recession has made many people depressed.
Yeah depressed ad mad like ur mammy. cheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Nma27:
where exactly? She on low cut.
Ha ha. You're ryt o. Then maybe colourless cellotape.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
m20208899:

That's the price ppl pay for being unatural. Wetin wrong with our natural Afro God given lovely hair.

Low cut or do shuku, patawo, koroba, etc.
I wonder o. Shaa it's just modern yanga things.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

My man u dey run? Im say im ad im guys dey pass your mama like offering bag evry nite..Hmmm! on credit for dat matter..Na true?
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:

The Legend has spoken.

Heed!

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Beckino:

I wonder o. Shaa it's just modern yanga things.
I luv my girls natural,are you natural?All the girls mad on this thread are girls obsessed wit wig.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by enigma2007(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Black monkey..Why she no fit jump with her natural hair?See her head like chimpanzee..You are a big embarrassment to african women angry

You are a fool. That woman had contributed to sports in Nigeria way more than your entire miserable life...
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by doncheks: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2017
IratzsMicheal:
Nigerian track and field athlete Blessing Okagbare-Ighoteguonor mistakenly lets her wig fall off during a long jump.

This happened during Oslo Diamond League on Thursday evening. She made sure she was behind the board, landed nicely and then... her wig fell off.

Not one to show what must have been considerable embarrassment at the unfortunate incident, the Nigerian simply waited for her mark to be measured (6.21m) before picking up the hairpiece and proceeding to slip it back into place.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSfue4phU4M

Source:[url] http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/06/blessing-okagbare-suffers-embarrassment.html[/url]

Lol.Actually, the wig is part of her body and will be used to determine her score.So removing it before the reading has been taken will disqualify her attempt.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I luv my girls natural,are you natural?All the girls mad on this thread are girls obsessed wit wig.
Nope, my natural hair is waay too strong and full to maintain and I prefer my hair to be in a falling position (if that's how it's described). So I prefer to relax it (according to my mum's pastor 'fry it').
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2017
enigma2007:

You are a fool. That woman had contributed to sports in Nigeria way more than your entire miserable life...
LIFF LAFF RIKE you..Wetin she don contribute?No be her mate dey win gold continuously for olympic..Ok I can finish one isi Ewu with 6 bottles of big stout..she fit try am?abi she wan dead tongue
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2017
amazon14:

As much as I like the insult u gave that idiot I think the op deserves same potion of insult, because what could be his reason of this thread if not for the male folks on nairaland to insult Blessing for they know how to insult women. I guess he will be disappointed by now. Anyway thanks and have a nice day
I go like do all night,aspa friday tinz?How much?But i sure say you no dey wear wig if not You are on ur own oo.. grin
Why you dey fear kwote me na?Abi you nor want make I e plank you like I dey plank your hero..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) / Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.