Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures (19177 Views)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2017
maclatunji:

Nah, I am a reserved person and largely kept to myself during my stay. I cannot say the same for some other people though, I get where your notion might be coming from.

I understand...
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by maclatunji: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2017
I wrote about how awful this camp is in the past. If you have ever been there, it is the equivalent of being in prison in many other places. Many prisons are even better.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2017
BroZuma:

I smell a palmwine tapper grin grin grin grin
Will you two stop teasing my people!

You are one of those guys that chuck our girls chuku chuku!
Careful young man!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Egbami oo! This sight is so pathetic and they call the scrap called nysc a clarion call, I hail the youth of this generation we are the real hustlers.

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Axelrod:

Will you two stop teasing my people!

You are one of those guys that chuck our girls chuku chuku!
Careful young man!

I no follow oooo...

I, did not have, carnal knowledge of that woman, Lewinsky!
~ Bill Clinton.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2017
maclatunji:

Nah, I am a reserved person and largely kept to myself during my stay. I cannot say the same for some other people though, I get where your notion might be coming from.

Can you also say you were so reserved that you didn't help spoil my sisters who usually go to help Kopa wash plate?

I wish one could serve in his hometown, I would've served in Bekwarra, that's my home.
Very hospitable people.
I believe you and Zuma can attest to the fact!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Axelrod:

Can you also say you were so reserved that you didn't help spoil my sisters who usually go to help Kopa wash plate?

I wish one could serve in his hometown, I would've served in Bekwarra, that's my home.
Very hospitable people.
I believe you and Zuma can attest to the fact!

I know people...
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Librate(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
maclatunji, Brozuma
abeg make una brief me on bekwerra ... wanna do my ppa there, missed stream 1 orientation
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2017
BroZuma:

I no follow oooo...

I, did not have, carnal knowledge of that woman, Lewinsky!
~ Bill Clinton.

Hahahaha!

Which ward was your PPA? Ochagbe, Okpeche, Ukpah, Ugboro, Ibiaragidi, Abuochiche, Nyanya, Beten, Otukpuru or Gakem? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2017
BroZuma:

I know people...

You say? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Librate:
maclatunji, Brozuma
abeg make una brief me on bekwerra ... wanna do my ppa there, missed stream 1 orientation
Bros, I'm a Bekwarra man, I can tell you in plain terms that, that's the best place to serve in the whole state!
You will have free food, free palm wine and free ''Dianas'' to chuck, if you're the type.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Bekwarra(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Can you guys stop mentioning me?
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Such an eyesore. How can one serve his fatherland in slum? That's ginormous genuflection of this nation.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Librate(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Axelrod post=57567761]
Bros,I'm a Bekwarra man,I can tell u in plain terms that, that's the best place to serve in the whole state!
You ll have free food,free palm wine and free ''Dianas'' to chuck,if u're the type.[qoute]SAY NO MORE
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Librate post=57567930][/quote]
Hahahahahaha.
Yea.
Meanwhile, pm me if you finally get posted down there.
We may hook up anytime I'm around there.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by IRobot7(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2017
The last picture was my room in camp NYSC 2015 BATCH A, OBUBRA CAMP. I remember how we used to bathe outside at night and very early in the morning before 4am because the bathroom was so bad. If any of your belonging falls in the bathroom or touches the wall, just forget it. Thank God all those soldiers never caught me bathing outside. Still cannot forget the punishment all the corpers in my room were given from 12am - 4:30am , just because one corper there shouted on a soldier. It was BRUTAL!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by CLEVABOY(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Very true, I remembered staying in Las Vegas hostel, very bad, when you see the toilet, you will advise yourself to use the bush
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Librate(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Axelrod:
Hahahahahaha. Yea. Meanwhile, pm me if you finally get posted down there. We may hook up anytime I'm around there.
sure
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Kith: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Axelrod:

Hahahaha!

Which ward was your PPA? Ochagbe, Okpeche, Ukpah, Ugboro, Ibiaragidi, Abuochiche, Nyanya, Beten, Otukpuru or Gakem? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ijibor, U skip d very first place na. U no sabi Me and U or Papa Charity shop.

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Kith:

Lolz. Ijibor is in Ugboro ward.
Why won't I know Me and U?
Hope you flex the town sha
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Bekwarra:
Can you guys stop mentioning me?
Hahahahaha.
You are famous!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Kith:

By the way I love your pix, Tefiti!!!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Kith: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Axelrod:

Lolz. Ijibor is in Ugboro ward.
Why won't I know Me and U?
Hope you flex the town sha

I enjoyed my stay no be lie, if I no run sef dem for force me marry sef. It was fun, ukpah and afrike ate our alawee anyhw
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Austinoiz(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017
That toilet shouldnt be seen twice by one who vomits at the sight of 'horror'.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by acaolly1(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
But come to think of it, the camp became deplorable because the so called graduate corpers mess the place up. You need to see so untrained corper mess up their rooms with little or no care. we should also manage whatever the government has provided... But the Government also need to renovate regularly to ensure the amenities are in good position... don't crucify me please...
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Baeb: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Ogun State NYSC Camp still the best but i just hope they maintain its standard.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Axelrod(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Kith:

I enjoyed my stay no be lie, if I no run sef dem for force me marry sef. It was fun, ukpah and afrike ate our alawee anyhw
Hahahahaha.
It's great hearing thus from you about my home, thanks!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
how is this one deplorable? how about camps that had poo filled toilets that cant be used, corpers will be forced to poo in the bush.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by jessedaflow: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2017
davibid:
May God bless Nigeria with good leaders

I believe Nigeria can be great again

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
u will keep believing till ur death..
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
maclatunji:

Obubra was probably worse while I was there and I served in Bekwarra without problems.
That's my bro. l served @ abouchiche in bekwarra 2013... The obubra camp was an eyesore @ that time
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Godsproxy: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Obubra camp needs a total overhaul.I was there in 2015.That camp was terrible
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by arosseun(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
I served in cross river nd i can remember dis horrible toilet...

NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid / NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter