Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios (1962 Views)

Beats @ PHAT WALL STUDIOs / High Quality Beats @ Phat Wall Studios(top Quality Production Guaranteed) / 2face Idibia Earned $5 Million For 'Phat Girlz'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
we will make your instrumental,record,mix and master your track(TOP SOUND QUALITY GUARANTEED)

we have well experienced engineers and producers on deck to give you that sound you are looking for.we produce everything 4rm hip hop,rnb,raggae,raggaetton,dancehall,blues and straight up naija bangers.
QUALITY MUZIK

hola @ us 08033422206
or visit the studio @ no 12 ade idowu street,aviation estate(off intl airport rd) mafoluku

PHAT WALL MUZIK!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
nice one!!! but why didnt u drop the price when i was making my tracks,damm i paid 20k 4 each one,oh well now it would be easier to complete my album,13k?that's great man.
meanwhile y'all should download double six's track 'free me' http://rapidshare.com/files/243751197/free_me.mp3 soulful hip hop man.

phat wall una 2 much!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
do you have any other links to listen to tracks that you've worked on? dont know if its the connection but the sound i get from that youtube link you posted is VERY poor.
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
http://rapidshare.com/files/243751197/free_me.mp3

here's a link 2 something else,it's called 'free me' by double six.FREE DOWNLOAD!!!

u can also visit the studio 2 listen 2 the quality of our work,TOP NOTCH SOUND QUALITY!!!!

PHAT WALL MUZIK
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
FILE NOT FOUND!!!!!!!
the link you gave doesnt work, any other one?
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2010
@mr brownjay,
the link works perfectly,maybe it's ur browser
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2010
mrbrownjay,maybe u just have 2 come 2 the studio 2 hear the quality of our work,but the link works perfectly.
anyway hope 2 hear 4rm u soon.

peace.

PHAT WALL MUZIK.
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by newmusic: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2010
visiting the studio is the best thing,
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
coming 2 the studio is most definitely tha best way 4 u 2 hear our tracks.

big ups!!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
its definitely NOT my browser as i can enter rapidshare but the link you gave has no files, here exactly what it says:
"The file could not be found. Please check the download link."

anyway no biggie, i am sure you have other place on the web to check your music.

i am not living in 9ja so i definitely cant come to your studios but a friend is going to do a project in 9ja later this year that needs great background beats so i just wanted to see the level of quality that is produced in 9ja lately.

as we all know, there are producers and there a P R O D U C E R S. . . . . . . . . .putting a few beats together is very easy, any cats out there just needs the right software (FL/Reason/Acid/Cubase etc) BUT making great beats and having a musical ear is different so i was just trying to listen to a variety of beats that you had work with, who knows?.

peace
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2010
i feel u,but like i bin saying we are extremely good @ wat we do.wer BEASTS ON THA BEATZ.let ur guy come tru 2 tha studio and testify.
ps,wat kind of muzik r u in2?
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by newmusic: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2010
mrbrownjay - your guy is doing an album right?

phatwall,do you take your joint to radio djs?
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
phatwall:

i feel u,but like i bin saying we are extremely good @ wat we do.wer BEASTS ON THA BEATZ.let your guy come tru 2 tha studio and testify.
ps,wat kind of muzik r u in2?

no man in this business will tell you that he is whack, they will all say they are one top of their game but we all know that half of the time they are not and only have a laptop and few software to work with.

newmusic:

mrbrownjay - your guy is doing an album right?

no its not an artist looking to make an album, it has more to do with tv/movies.
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2010
@newmusic,no we dont,dats up 2 the artistes but we do give out contacts.
@mrbrownjay,yeah,yeah,yeah,nobody will admit he's wack dats why i keep stressing on ur guy coming 2 the studio!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2010
phatwall:

@mrbrownjay,yeah,yeah,yeah,nobody will admit he's wack dats why i keep stressing on your guy coming 2 the studio!!!!!!!!!!

do you think it is wise for someone to go to every single studios in 9ja just to listen to their previous work?
this is 2010 the internet made life much easier for that and less time consuming.

there are thousands of sites where anyone can upload their music online for free and showcase their work.
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by otepuking(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2010
13k a track for real? i think people should rather beware of cheap stuff. i'm trying to figure out what game ur trying to play here. Thanks
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by newmusic: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2010
otepuking,the price is ok.
10k will even make a good job for you.

how much do you think terry g,puffy t,kay solo and kapaza were collecting before an artist blew them?
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by newmusic: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2010
phatwall,which stations do you have contact with?

i need link,
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by otepuking(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2010
ok newmusic i don hear u o! grin phat wall stay blessed and keep ur production tight pls. cool
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2010
@new music
visit our facebook page,PHAT WALL MUZIK and check out our links.
@otepuking,the prices are alright,thanks
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
hola @ us
08033422206/08026418404.

peace!!!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
in 24 hours u'll be able to download the YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED mixtape and the PHAT WALL's FINEST mixtape,free!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2010
@COOLROSE,well said bro.

PHAT WALL crew,UNA TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall1: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2010
free download,PHAT WALL's FINEST(DA MIXTAPE)
http://www.naijanoize.com/download/Phat-Wall-Finest-Vol1.zip

11 HOT TRACKS 4RM THE STABLES OF PHAT WALL MUZIK.

coolrose wat up?
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall1: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2010
SUPPORT GOOD MUZIK,SUPPORT CREATIVITY,SUPPORT PHAT WALL MUZIK

PEACE!!!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall1: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
download the DOUBLE SIX MIXTAPE

PEACE!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by iamlagos: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2010
middle finger phat wall
middle finger double six
middle finger all y'all
I'll burst ur bubble trick
U ain't a man to me, cus u spit like a chick
you tryna talk me down, trick ama gun u down
aint gonna knock you down, aint Keri hilson
to make your mama lose a son, damn its easy
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall1: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2010
who tha hell is this angry hater coming @ us with flows that are weaker than a baby's d*ck, oh oh oh,i think i know, ur mr WACKSON right?d one wey get one koko 4 him head abi? how was ur day fool.i know ur my biggest fan and ur probably listening 2 my mixtape right now,tryna learn how 2 rap abi?

listen man,i love a good battle,so if ur coming @ me then tryn' kick some dope rhymes,@ least nairalanders go take u seriously!!

nairalanders abeg help me ask this gorilla why him dey vex?
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2010
@iamlagos

ol' boy which kind beef u carry come for phat wall,those dudes are good @ wat they do,and they r really nice and friendly guys too, a lot o' nairalanders can testify,i've done 80% of my album there, i've even met jay-won and 2shotz there and they wer mixing a track 4 him so i don't know where ur own beef come from sha.

and let me advice you,don't battle double six with those ur wack flows o! him go chop u raw!!! u see how him murder terry tha rapman on the 'oyibo man' track talkless of these ur 'keri hilson' flows wey no make sense.

MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY SHA, PEACE!!!
Re: Top Quality Music @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2010
hey six,am coming 2 do 3 more tracks,

i go buzz u l8r

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download And Play Wizkid – Eledumare Here / Mikel Obi Sets Up Record Label (maturedmoney Minds) / I Can't Download Don Williams Songs For My Boss, Pls Help, Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.