Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever (14690 Views)

Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK? / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2017

You got knocked the **** out.

Mohammed Ali vs Sonny Liston

One of the greatest upsets in the world of sports. Liston was the most intimidating fighter of his day, and considered by some, at the time of the Clay fight, to be among the best heavyweights of all time. Many were reluctant to meet him in the ring. Henry Cooper , the British champion, said he would be interested in a title fight if Clay won, but he was not going to get in the ring with Liston. Cooper's manager, Jim Wicks, said, "We don't even want to meet Liston walking down the same street."
By this time Clay had not changed his name to Ali.

The match was very controversial, when Ali knocked him hit he taunted him by saying," get up and fight ". If you look closely at the picture, you will see the shock on the faces of the spectators. Most notably, if you look through the legs of Ali you will see a man with his mouth wide open.

11 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017

A gas chamber is an airtight room that is filled with poisonous gases, to kill people by extreme reaction. The Auschwitz concentration camp was a network of German Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II.

This was one of the many human experiments carried out by the Nazi regime. People, literally Jews, would claw at the walls, due to the reaction these gases cause to the nervous systems. Hope something this barbaric never surface again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017

4 Priceless Football Pics.

Pic 3: Legends never Die

Pic 4: Imagine United thrash Liverpool, then Pogba And Coutinho smiling like this.

7 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017

4 Pictures of Great Contrast and synchronisation.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Mynd44 Dominique Royalroy Lalasticlala
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2017

The Herirachy of Power and Control.

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017

Jonestown " was the informal name for the Peoples Temple Agricultural Project formed by the Peoples Temple , an American religious organization under the leadership of Jim Jones, in northwestern Guyana. It became internationally notorious, on November 18, 1978, a total of 918 people died in the remote
commune , at the nearby airstrip in Port Kaituma , and in Georgetown, Guyana's capital city. The name of the settlement became synonymous with the incidents at those locations.

The Leader Jim Jones persuaded and forced the community to drink something that killed 918 of them. The Power Of One.

https://https-en-m-wikipedia-org.0.freebasics.com/wiki/File:Jonestown_entrance.jpg?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409%3BAfo33u7R9DM15iGE

Pic 1 is an aerial view of the dead.

Pic 2 is the entrance to the town.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Your comment would be invaluable.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Lanceslot(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Will like to check out "Operation Wrath Of God".
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by FreshShavedBalls(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

The first US citizens to invade the Moon.

How could you be so alone in such a place?

Everyone knows Neil Armstrong, no one knows his partner who allowed him to go forward so he can take the photos, if not this images would not be available.
His partner was Buzz Aldrin. He also holds a record of his own.

The first man to urinate on the moon was Buzz Aldrin, shortly after stepping onto the lunar surface.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
His partner was Buzz Aldrin. He also holds a record of his own.

The first man to urinate on the moon was Buzz Aldrin, shortly after stepping onto the lunar surface.

Even My dog knows that is false, you will surely die if you disembark off your suit.

And even if he did that there's no gravity on the Moon no chance for the download of urine, so this is only a dream. Prove me wrong!

8 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lanceslot:
Will like to check out "Operation Wrath Of God".

I've added the link to the story. It's a very fascinating vengeance.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2017

The Space Shuttle disaster was an accident that killed all crew members, just seconds into the launch. It was well documented on video, and was a result of human error.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Challenger_disaster

Pic 1: Very happy crew members board the Ill-fated shuttle.

Pic 2: The shuttle explodes seconds into the launch killing all on board.

Pic 3: The disbelief on the faces from the control room, plus the icicles on the launch tower. NASA was warned about extreme unfavourable weather.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by EbukaHades10(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Explorer has stiff competition now.
Explorer has bn tested and trusted. This thread has some fallacies in em unlike Explorer's threads.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mynd44 Dominique Royalroy Lalasticlala
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Impulse80(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Even My dog knows that is false, you will surely die if you disembark off your suit.

And even if he did that there's no gravity on the Moon no chance for the download of urine, so this is only a dream. Prove me wrong!

There's gravity on the moon, though the moons gravitational pull is weaker than the earth's.

If the apparatus were in place, he could pee on the moon without killing himself.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by FreshShavedBalls(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

You can read the full article on National Geographic

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/090716-moon-landing-buzz-aldrin-pee.html
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
By all account, this isn't good enough for front page.

Flabbergasted.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by marsoden: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Explorer has bn tested and trusted. This thread has some fallacies in em unlike Explorer's threads.

The guy needs your encouragement, not this. Explorers isn't perfect, either. The both are good and should be encouraged. That's the important thing.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Explorers(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
marsoden:

The guy needs your encouragement, not this. Explorers isn't perfect, either. The both are good and should be encouraged. That's the important thing.

Sure, no one is perfect and no one knows it all bro

Nice thread.

19 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Explorers:

Sure, no one is perfect and no one knows it all bro
Nice thread.

How do they get this stuff to front page?
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by EbukaHades10(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
marsoden:

Ok
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Explorers(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

How do they get this stuff to front page?

The supermods/mods does that.

Once you're done, you name or mention them e.g lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, and others.

They will see it, if its ok for FP, they move it.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Leggo cool cool cool
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Explorers:

The supermods/mods does that.

Once you're done, you name or mention them e.g lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, and others.

They will see it, if its ok for FP, they move it.

Appreciate, after all, it's their forum.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by GURION: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

September 11 attacks on World Trade Center. The deadliest terror attack on the US.

The falling man

I can never forget this touching pix for as long as I live. For me, it was the face of 911 . . . truly epic cry
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
GURION:

The falling man

I can never forget this touching pix for as long as I live. For me, it was the face of 911 . . . truly epic cry

To me it is fake.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Lanceslot(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

I've added the link to the story. It's a very fascinating vengeance.
Mehn!! I took my time to read it, and it was a very interesting.
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
GURION:

The falling man

Did he survive it embarassed
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Did he survive it embarassed

Ofcourse he did, my dear, please receive sense.

#NoInsultIntended

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Ofcourse he did, my dear, please receive sense.

#NoInsultIntended

There is a possibility he could have survived it(just like the baby that was caught by onlookers at the London Grenfell Fire Outbreak).I was only hoping it to be so. There was no need for the insults

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? / Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby / How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.