Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Gobe In Gombe - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gobe In Gombe (572 Views)

Nysc Management Denied Dec 13th As Pop For 2017 Batch B Stream II – Gobe! / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gobe In Gombe by slimbowwow(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Access bank, corper! You're pre-approved for instant payday advance. No documents required. Dial *901*11# or visit www.my payday.com to apply. I shook my head for this country when I received this message from Access bank. Although a layman would feel like an ant inside a pyramid of sugar but not me. An erudited intellectual economist. Ok, here is the simplification of the scenario. Let's say my Father gave iya Kudi 19800 to give me when they met in Abuja in May. Instead of handling over the money to me, Iya Kudi however, PLANTED the money on Mama Acciata's farm based on the negotiated rate of interest afoot.
Unfortunately for me, there is a wide communication lacuna between me and my dad at present. The funniest part of everything is that Mama Acciata contacted me yesterday to know if I'm interested in applying for the money inform of loan/advance. (With an undisclosed interest rate), the money that was supposed to be in my possession. In the first place.

They heat the water to make the tea hot,
then they put ice in it to make it cold, then they
put lemon in it to make it sour, and then they put
sugar in it to make it sweet.

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Web Design For 50 Persons Only / Are You In Lagos Build Up Your Skill Level With These Courses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.