Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You (21436 Views)

How Do I Deal With Office Politics? / 7 Proven Ways To Play Office Politics! / 7 Reasons Why You Should Keep Away From Office Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
jfleece:
I don't wanna sound tribalistic, buh it is peculiar to the afonjas, especially when u re way above them in the management hierarchy, they see u as a big threat, conniving with their fellow afonjas to bring u down, thank God I was smart enough to to know his intentions, I beat him to his own game lessons learnt =if u ve an afonja as ur assistant always be watchful, and if allies himself with another afonja, it's best to send him back to the Labour market... Thank me later.

How did you do it?
Re: 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You by xxgig(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2017
gbogboti:
So real and true. Would have helped more when I was an employee. But will still help me to watch employees who would try to play politics against their colleagues before me as an employer.
Oga Employ me na. Graduate of Chemical Engineering.
Re: 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You by felix281(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2017
jfleece:
oh so u ve seen their toxicity?? I taught I was the only one, wat really baffles me is that they can betray u at any slightest moment, they will not even consider ur friendship (dats if u ve one as a close friend) and they are also good at perfect eyeservice, just to attract irrelevant praises.

Bros, you nailed them...
Re: 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You by JhyMedex: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thanks alot so this info Bruh.. Followed the site and found more exciting write ups ... cc:TeejayMaya

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You by jfleece(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How did you do it?
study him patiently and look for his vulnerability, u can as well use it against him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 / Police Service Commission Appoints 6 DIGs, Promotes 14 CPs, 230 SPs, others / Things You Should Never Say At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.