Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims (24984 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos / Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2017
A 34-yrs old businesswoman, Modupeola Afolabi, has narrated how the United States of America in Lagos frustrated her into procuring fake visas for the United Kingdom (UK) and China.
She told reporters that she resorted to procuring the fake visas after she was denied United States of America (USA) visa twice.

According to her, a visa agent told her that the US Embassy in Nigeria rejected her visa application because she had a virgin passport.
Afolabi said this when she was paraded alongside Sesan Awolola, 31, and Adebayo Ajase, 28; who were alleged to have cloned the visas, the payment slips and the receipts for her.

The businesswoman also said she procured fake London Heathrow Airport entry/exit stamps.
Afolabi, who claimed to be a university graduate, said: “The agent, Olawale, told me there was something he would do so that when my documents are sent again, the US officials will grant my visa request.
“He told me that the US Embassy doesn’t verify the authenticity of visas from other countries and so, I agreed to do it.

“I paid him N70,000 for the fake visas and stamps. I badly needed to travel to America to buy clothes for sale. I usually shop online and I felt if I started travelling to America to buy, it would be cheaper for me.
“I have a registered business and I think I have enough money in my account but they rejected me twice. They found out when they were asking me questions during an interview that I have not been to the UK and that was how I was arrested.”

Meanwhile the SFU spokesman, Lawal Audu, an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), said: “the SFU received a petition from the US Embassy last year lamenting the amount of money it was losing to fraudsters, who use Corel Draw application and Microsoft Word to clone old receipts and present same for use by other visa applicants.

“Following the petition, the SFU began an investigation which led to the arrest and arraignment of three suspects, including one Ismaila Adefile before a Lagos Magistrates’ Court, Igbosere.
“However, other members of the syndicate continued to forge receipts which they used to book visa appointments for their clients.”

According to him, Awolola and Ajasa were arrested on Wednesday and Thursday after a visa applicant who used one of their fake receipts was detected at the embassy.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/us-embassy-frustrated-procuring-fake-uk-visas-businesswoman-claims-photo/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by decatalyst(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Now you have successfully procured valid visa into prison.

grin grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Evablizin(f): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Sowie to modupeola,Awola and Ajasa fake is fake you are inexcusable,diligent and patience is a virtue in all your getting get them together with wisdom which is the right application knowledge which will prevents from doing stupid things

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by morbeta(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
I beg leave them joooor, these people are just try ur luck. The woman sef...what is hard for you to build your business profile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by MrIcredible: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
osuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu undecided

Na dem undecided undecided undecided

Quote and die angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Beverages: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Frustration shouldn't be an excuse for crime committed.

No time for Names checking.

One Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Afolabi Sef

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by sotall(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
ok
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
grin
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by hakeem4(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Can't you stay in your country?

Anyhow to the mod that banned

We sha see on judgement day

5 Likes

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2017
undecided
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
crime no pay,ask ipod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by cyberdurable(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Cone heads, aphonjaz una well done ooo..

Meanwhile breakfast is ready come n join me in my hydraulic soup.. My mama made it cheesy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Pavore9: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Let her keeping blaming others. angry
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by gudvibz(f): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
We always want to blame someone or something ,the day we learn to take responsibility of òur actions our world be start getting better
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by themonk(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
grin
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by massinola(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
International Afonja fraudsters

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by NwaAmaikpe: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
massinola:
International ofanja fraudsters
shocked

What school did you go to?

Ordinary Afonja you can not spell

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by chuksanambra: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
massinola:
International ofanja fraudsters

Hope you've packed your load inside your sardine box and left the north?

Keep insulting others and cry like a bushbaby that they hate us.

7 Likes

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
hmm
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by massinola(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
chamillitary6:
OR

Visit my Profile SIGNATURE >>here www.nairaland.com/chamillitary6

To Click the Direct Link and Get Started.
Seun this guy is here again? You guys should do something na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by larrygal(f): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Is it a must ? In jenifa voice, what is in that amorica self
We kept on disgracing ourselves even in our own fatherland ...
Imgine , why won't embassy deny those wit genuine reason ..well I will keep on praying for my country , I won't stop

Omashe oooo( sob sob sob)
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Nicepoker(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
starpon1:
AFO and crime be like 5&6
bigot

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by IgboticGirl(f): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
why do Yorubas like fraud alot

they have ruin credit card operation in nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by cyberdurable(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Troll
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Naijaarchive(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm... you have it in your mind to do ni... must you go?
Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by chuksanambra: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't mind the blockhead.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims by Bullhari007(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
NCAN ijebu branch report to my office.... they have it again , the demons have done it again, clear and over

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked Policeman And His Gang Members Arrested Over Woman’s Murder. Photos / Man Shot And Killed At Tito-Gate In Makurdi Benue State (graphic Photo) / More Photos Of Two Students Shot By The Police In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.