Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo (50727 Views)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
So Saudi gave us date palms to break fast with
How benevolent undecided
Abo<! Carry on with your new business. cheesy grin
Igbo's love money.
Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by shekauvsbuhari: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
odimbannamdi:
The problem of Nigeria is not our leaders.

Our problem is the deep-rooted and selfish desire to "survive" in each and every one of us

Even if it means trampling on others to achieve it, we are ready to do so.

So pathetic! Until we get rid of this mindset, we will remain where we are.

Loafers for sale...8,000naira
see dem. You want to sell loafers donated for IDP camps again? You no dey hear?

1 Like

Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by beloveddan: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:

Its not about Hausa bro

Its in all of us

The earlier we face it the better

Sorry, Mr Sarrki. Maybe you do not know yourself. Well, I do know myself. I am not capable of such. If any person is unsure of himself or herself, then he /she can do such. I am very sure that many guys in Naija will not do such. Wickedness isn't in all of us!

2 Likes

Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by Adebowale92(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
argh!too pathetic....naijiriya to give,no... to share,easy...... thinking of relocating to........Burundi is somehow beta than this den
Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by factwriter(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
kjhova:

A popular American televangelist once described Christianity in Nigeria as "ONE MILE WIDE BUT ONLY ONE INCH DEEP".

Same can be said of every religion in Nigeria!

Almost all of Nigeria's 172million people are Christians and Muslims (as in tongue speaking and tesbau hugging) yet Nigerian Breweries and Guinness remain among the most capitalized companies on the stock exchange and the country remians among the most corrupt nations on Earth.

Man, you sure know how to expose secrets!
Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by joinnow: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
we know say they are the most corrupt only say they know how to cover themselves.
Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Don't get it mixed up.
Those in the IDPs are northern minorities.

Not many people know this. undecided
Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by siraj1402(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2017
I saw this in Abuja some days ago, I wanted to buy and I was told it's N2500
Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by Terkimbi01: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2017
mykl01:

Not many people know this. undecided

They don't Boko Haram concentrated in the North East because Islam has not really taken over like in the North West.

The Chibok community is neither Hausa nor Fulani and they are Christians in majority.

The north cares for her own, but the north the rest of Nigeria think of is different the real north.

We from Benue don't belong to real north. we know it.
the real north also know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by naturefellow(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
smemud:
oga kiss d truth, Satan don sit down for Africa.
maybe that's your Africa. Not mine!
Re: Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo by nnaetobi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
GeeOh:
na which kain country be dis
useless country with useless leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Fayose (Full List) / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.