Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' (45156 Views)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by AHCB: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
MsRoe. I'm sure you can see what I mean? Men offer almost everything in a relationship. So, until the day I read on front page: Woman buys 25 million Naira car for boyfriend to say thank you. Know that we men rock. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:

undecided

Wife.

The header says girlfriend ......
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
15m for GLK?make una lie well!!!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Neduzze5:
You don dey show off now.

Without minding that someone like NwaAmaikpe is online at the moment.

Until one Mr. Evans will come and carry you.

And ask for $2M.

Then Tinubu's news outlet will carry the news.

And Police PRO will discard the news as fake.

And Nairaland NCAN will have a field day.

Abeg, who faint for my space? angry

U get problem?

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
G boy
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by soulfood(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by thorpido(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Let me also try this.My wife will be happy.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Dey show yourself tomorrow you go say them rob you

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by captainbangz: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Princess4ng , don't wish you were the one. Because, i shall buy you a Lamborghini Gallardo, when the time comes. Lol
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Noble4life(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2017
dopemama:
This is beautiful... I love good things... May God bless my husband enough to surprise me too
Best comment! You're a good wife, keep praying for him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by lanre316: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2017
dopemama:
This is beautiful... I love good things... May God bless my husband enough to surprise me too

And may God bless you too to surprise your husband

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by wacoj(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Yet one afonja killed his wife in Ogun state just because of 3k food allowance.
This world is wicked! Poverty is a crim will I never commit!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2017
HsLBroker:
This is lovely
who is he, hope he is not Evans in disguise.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by nnokwa042(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Rmxr:
It can only be a Yoruba man lol. "Dem dem" men from the other side are stingy af. grin cheesy
Nigeria we re not yet western world stop displaying ur wealth on social media u people won't listen, when Evans strike don't accuse ur village people ooh,in western world u can take ur Lamborghini out by 3:am in the morning sleep inside Bush ur safe, u don't expect a gate man who is earning 20k a month to see u with SUV of 15 million and u think devil in him will not manifest,mike adenuga no dey even show his family ,make una take am easy, where I rented house for Abule ado omo onile ,dem dey kidnap even house maids ooh

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by OddBall(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2017
This is a huge financial risk, with the kind of women we have this this days..

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by selab: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2017
so lovely...
we re loved to be appreciated
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Duru009(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2017
When you marry the rite woman !!!!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by webbro007(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2017
he dey learn for my side,na Mercedes Benz emperor s4 na I buy give my baby mama just to thank her for making me a father.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by YelloweWest: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
superlanny:
Cool stuff, correct man, but that doesn't mean she won't lick the tip of another joystick in the future.
Nothing kind to say??

Keep quite!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Berekeshele: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
I hear

You know what the lady has done for him, at least he appreciates her. Thank God for her
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Berekeshele: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

Nothing kind to say??

Keep quite!

WHY

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by alabiyemmy(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
all na make believe.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by YelloweWest: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Berekeshele:

WHY
Because u have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by abels(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2017
superlanny:
Cool stuff, correct man, but that doesn't mean she won't lick the tip of another joystick in the future.
.. Foolish talk frm an envious goat
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2017
superlanny:

why are you people always dwelling on the negative, that's his wife for christ sake why such comment, if you can't do it then it's not a problem different ways of showing appreciation but stop attacking women just because you feel inferior even i can't afford to do that but i know there are other ways to show it, you be man oh not a woman, i expected this from a female.

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by lolita1020(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
it not a bad idea
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Origin(f): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm..... Just to say thank you??

Which main job person go de do to dash this kain Moto.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
I can never surprise my wife like this except my mom is dead.
I love my mom than anything else.

in other new man jumps from MTN mass to confirm his magic powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG88zM9P7j8

Not to demonstrate magic powers that was a clear suicide. Be very careful of what you post... How did you get that video? You might end up in jail with your caption
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by LOVEGINO(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
ebusfav:
Talk about one of those romantic moments, and here's one!!! A Nigerian man reportedly surprised his beautiful  girlfriend with N15million Benz just to say 'thank you' and 'I love you'.

Here's what aaaawwwhh, who reported the story wrote;

"so we got a call from @jahs_own wanting to put a smile on wifey's face.
Imagine you waking up and you have absolutely no idea what the day got for you...... *clears throat* so you are just sitting on your own jejely and a Benz GLK 350 comes knocking with a ROYAL HUG....... there was absolutely 'NO OCCASION' just a way of saying 'thank you' and 'I love you'

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nigerian men are the MOST romantic men alive, if your man is not like @Jahs_own then you MIGHT just be in the wrong relationship #lol or if he is not romantic, just give him our contact......... I salute all 'Yoruba Angle's' out there making efforts to put a smile on your loved ones faces, we pray money will never finish in your hands in Jesus name Love is such a powerful weapon, that we only pray we find our soul mates, I pray we marry the right person in Jesus name, the one that would love you more than you can imagine, the one that would always be giving you a ROYAL HUG

A big thank you sir for trusting Royal Hugs, WOW!!! Amazing how people trust Royal Hugs with huge amount of £££££££ we don't take it for granted at all, it can only get better

#aaaawwwhh#hallelujahchallenge #royalhugs #benz#glk #glk350 #luxurysurprises #luxurycar#romatic #love #dior #diorjadore #roses#bestgiftever #bestgift #surprisecar #lagos#lagossurprise #besthusband #dinner#lover #teddy #ballons #ccnafrica#romaticnigerianmen #cnnnigeria#nigeriansarethebest #freshflowers"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-surprises-girlfriend-n15million-benz-just-say-thank-love.html

Lalasticlala
make una dey show una sef apanda. Una get luck say dem Don catch Evans
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by bamdly(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
u mean their car

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.