Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' (45157 Views)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by irisola(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
dear God,bless my man!!!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by manikspears: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good, but oga which work you dey do?

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by superlanny(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
abels:
.. Foolish talk frm an envious goat
To slap you dey hungry me.

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by superlanny(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
pcguru1:

why are you people always dwelling on the negative, that's his wife for christ sake why such comment, if you can't do it then it's not a problem different ways of showing appreciation but stop attacking women just because you feel inferior even i can't afford to do that but i know there are other ways to show it, you be man oh not a woman, i expected this from a female.
I just dey respect you o, cus be like say you like talk, next time you go chop slap.

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by manuel80(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
superlanny:
Cool stuff, correct man, but that doesn't mean she won't lick the tip of another joystick in the future.
Lol, guy you're very funny
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Missfads(f): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is romantic

In other news,

Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by ps3o(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
BedLam:
Lol. We glorify materialism like there's no tomorrow. These are like basic cars in other part of the world.
Speak it, preach it and we change the world by practising it!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
slays Queens b lyk we must find and locate this man
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Don't complain when kidnappers come for your family. Nigerians are ignorant and arrogant at the same, always showing off little change that they have, yet you have to bribe almost everyone in the country to get anything done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Pamelayoung: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Biggest lie of the century. If a hear say Nigerian man buy this car for him girlfriend no be even wife mtcheeeeew
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Mayflowa(m): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
I can never surprise my wife like this except my mom is dead.
I love my mom than anything else.

Your father said the same thing as a young man but ended up giving your mom everything while leaving out your grandmom.

Your son would say the same thing and will end up giving his wife everything leaving your wife (his mom) out. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by hayboss: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Response like yours make me wonder why you are not married to your mother...smh

IpobExposed:
I can never surprise my wife like this except my mom is dead.
I love my mom than anything else.

in other new man jumps from MTN mass to confirm his magic powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG88zM9P7j8
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
superlanny:
I just dey respect you o, cus be like say you like talk, next time you go chop slap.

Am just saying it as it is. don't worry you go buy plane for your wife.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Quinn22:
The husband is indeed a blessing. kiss

Unlike our broke men that repay their wives with beatings sad cry
do you know what he does for a living? you wilm know he's a blessing until he uses you for money ritual or police come arrest you as his partner in kidnapping
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by iamrealdeji(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Mayflowa:

Your father said the same thing as a young man but ended up giving your mom everything while leaving out your grandmom.

Your son would say the same thing and will end up giving his wife everything leaving your wife (his mom) out. hahaha
maybe your father treated his mother so bad but Its not like that everywhere. my father so much cherished his mum
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Mayflowa(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2017
iamrealdeji:
maybe your father treated his mother so bad but Its not like that everywhere. my father so much cherished his mum

more than your own mum??
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Quinn22(f): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Not every rich Nigerian man get their source of income from kidnapping or other crimes mr man undecided

Get that into your head.
iamrealdeji:
do you know what he does for a living? you wilm know he's a blessing until he uses you for money ritual or police come arrest you as his partner in kidnapping
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by ImaIma1(f): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2017
He bought a car for his wife...big deal. He can afford it and she obviously deserves it.
If he is into shady deals, he will be found out soon. If he is clean; more grease to his elbow and more blessings for his family.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Obviously the success of this man has its roots from this woman... What a good appreciation
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by dopemama(f): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Noble4life:
Best comment! You're a good wife, keep praying for him.
Thanks a bunch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.