Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

RESOLVED! - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / RESOLVED! (4801 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESOLVED! by Protein0: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
It's just unfortunate that this avoidable name calling still happened.
If I may ask,
@ sotall, 1. Did op send you the pictures of the item b4 paying?
2. If yes, did you send what was in the pictures?

5 Likes

Re: RESOLVED! by Protein0: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
wayisshut:

I wouldn't have escalated it to this present level, if he had simply give me a location for me to send it back.

I don't know his ego problem he even went ahead to tell me I CAN RANT ALL THE RANTINGS ON NAIRALAND THAT HE WOULD SEE HOW I WOULD GET MY BATTERY OR MONEY BACK.

IF SOTALL IS EXPECTING ME TO BEG HIM THEN HE HIS LYING. I MUST SURELY GET WHAT I WANT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES

Chief, just calm down. Sotall doesn't look like a scammer, as far as I'm concerned. I just sensed a kind of bypassing here.
Gone are d days of resolution by sword. Dialogue does it now. Diplomacy pls.
Let's just resolve this matter amicably and each party redress.

Note, I'm knowing the moniker of both of u just now (I know neither of u b4).
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Protein0:
It's just unfortunate that this avoidable name calling still happened.
If I may ask,
@ sotall, 1. Did op send you the pictures of the item b4 paying?
2. If yes, did you send what was in the pictures?

Tell him to provide answers to these questions
Re: RESOLVED! by sotall(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
I will like to appreciate everyone who has shown concern on this issue and proffered solutions to resolving it especially my numerous clients who have been calling and chatting with me telling me to ignore the attitude of the OP and show the honest and fair character which they have always known with me.

Hence, I am once again calling on wayisshut to return the battery I bought for him for a change or possible refund. I made this move before and he rejected it.

For emphasis, I am not a fraudulent person and I have never been involved in fraud in whatsoever form. A check through my previous business deals here will attest to that.
I ignored him all this while to prove to him that diplomacy and civility are the best ways to resolve conflicts and not arrogance, insults and empty threats.

He can contact me now to discuss how to change his battery or get a refund.

3 Likes

Re: RESOLVED! by Protein0: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wayisshut, check d post above me. Discuss with him n let's c how it goes
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
THanks nairalanders . I just called sotall now and he picked my call he gave me two options, either he refunds the money or he gets another one.

I told him I will prefer a refund.

NB: HE ALSO GAVE ME A LOCATION,I WILL BRIEF THE HOUSE AS IT UNFOLDS

CC Protein0, Pidgin2, Ishilove, waxxydude, Killthem, NwaAmaikpe, oyb, Jiang,ipobarecriminals, daamazing, homeboiy, smartty68, AnaCheks, udemzyudex, SingleDad,

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED! by NwaAmaikpe: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
wayisshut:
THanks nairalanders . I just called sotall now and he picked my call he gave me two options, either he refunds the money or he gets another one.

CC Protein0, Pidgin2, Ishilove, waxxydude, Killthem, NwaAmaikpe, oyb, Jiang,ipobarecriminals, daamazing, homeboiy, smartty68, AnaCheks, udemzyudex, SingleDad,

Thank you Sotall for being good.
I hope this turns out well eventually and everyone goes to bed with a faint smile at least.
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED! by daamazing(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
wayisshut:

cool. Nice sotall, good to know you gave him the refund option!

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2017
cool cool wink
wayisshut:

cool why location,did u gave him the money on location.?Just be safe.Thank u o sotall and thank God I never ruin ur name beyond NL .Have a nice and fruitful Monday

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2017
sad sad undecided lipsrsealed
sotall:
I will like to appreciate everyone who has shown concern on this issue and proffered solutions to resolving it especially my numerous clients who have been calling and chatting with me telling me to ignore the attitude of the OP and show the honest and fair character which they have always known with me.

Hence, I am once again calling on wayisshut to return the battery I bought for him for a change or possible refund. I made this move before and he rejected it.

For emphasis, I am not a fraudulent person and I have never been involved in fraud in whatsoever form. A check through my previous business deals here will attest to that.
I ignored him all this while to prove to him that diplomacy and civility are the best ways to resolve conflicts and not arrogance, insults and empty threats.

He can contact me now to discuss how to change his battery or get a refund.
undecided why ignored him?If u have done the right thing,nobody will call u out.Thank u all the same

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2017
cheesy
wayisshut don't go alone woh, especially if location na isolated

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED! by Smart41(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
wayisshut:
CC ipobarecriminals, Themortician,OBAGADAFFI, JIANG, martinz1, willibounce1, explorer,outlaw07, smart41, solatium,david470, joavid, expee006,plainboy, Madridguy,realdels, NwaAmaikpe, Homeboiy, gbegemaster, yeyeboiy

come see matter

Keneking,ednut1, Afam4eva,kaykay1980,sammysammy111, ozoodigbo,eezeribe smellmouth come judge this matter

wetin happen ?!! dem shit for ur dormot?
Re: RESOLVED! by Smart41(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
you see sey na edo guy and u no run....if i konk u now shey na bad tin i do?

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED! by madridguy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sotall, Please do the needful.

Smart41:

wetin happen ?!! dem shit for ur dormot?
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
I want to thank all nairalanders, indeed I have a family after my immediate family.

Now I know NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING THAT'S NOT RIGHT.

I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY THAT FOUGHT FOR ME, MAKING SURE INJUSTICE IS NOT ALLOWED AND ALSO HUMBLING PEOPLE'S PRIDE/EGO ESPECIALLY
WHEN THEY ARE WRONG AND FAILING TO ADMIT IT ,THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH.

FOR SOTALL, SORRY FOR ESCALATING THIS, IT WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THIS WAY IF THE NEEDFUL WAS DONE EARLIER

THE REFUND HAS BEEN MADE.

I WANT TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

ipobarecriminals,pidgin2,,Jiang,,daamazing,protein0,killthem,waxxydude,Ishilove,oyb,homeboiy,udemzusex, Anacheks and others too numerous to mention.

Sorry if your moniker was not mentioned.

I want to thank you all for not letting this pass.

For all those that made calls making sure injustice does not prevail, I wanna thank you.

I LOVE THIS FAMILY. Pls don't mind my typo

5 Likes

Re: RESOLVED! by Protein0: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one.
Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
wink sad wink cheesy cool sad wink cheesy no breathing space for criminals here. Thank u sotall,we appreciate. u

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED! by Protein0: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
wayisshut:
I want to thank all nairalanders, indeed I have a family after my immediate family.

Now I know NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING THAT'S NOT RIGHT.

I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY THAT FOUGHT FOR ME, MAKING SURE INJUSTICE IS NOT ALLOWED AND ALSO HUMBLING PEOPLE'S PRIDE/EGO ESPECIALLY
WHEN THEY ARE WRONG AND FAILING TO ADMIT IT ,THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH.

FOR SOTALL, SORRY FOR ESCALATING THIS, IT WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THIS WAY IF THE NEEDFUL WAS DONE EARLIER

THE REFUND HAS BEEN MADE.

I WANT TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

ipobarecriminals,pidgin2,,Jiang,,daamazing,protein0,kill them,waxxydude,ishilove,oyb,homeboiy,udemzusex, Anacheks and others too numerous to mention.

Sorry if your moniker was not mentioned.

I want to thank you all for not letting this pass.

For all those that made calls making sure injustice does not prevail, I wanna thank you.

I LOVE THIS FAMILY. Pls don't mind my typo

Just kindly modify the topic of this thread.
I'm sure both of you have learnt one or two things more.
Re: RESOLVED! by killthem: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
na God save that useless sotall abi stupid boy. I be think say he head nor go reset make boys help am reset am. wetin he for just do quick make casala nor show. he de form level 4.

op no wahala. oppression is not allowed. grin
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Protein0:

Just kindly modify the topic of this thread.
I'm sure both of you have learnt one or two things more.

How do I modify the topic
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mods how do I modify this thread
Re: RESOLVED! by CodeBlooded: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Good day my dear nairalanders,
Sotall is an engineer that deals with laptop repair in particular. I have bought things and also repair on many occasions at his workshop. I also got the battery to my laptop from him which his serving me fine up till now. Fine i know computer village to some point and I still go ahead to buy from him even though i know he doesn't sell buh will get original for me because he is an expert at the field. Am still flexing the battery till now.

On one occasion i met with a nairalander at Computer Village which is in need of SSD hard drive which he has not been able to get. That was the first time i ever have a deal with sotall and he got us the Hard Drive in 10minutes.

The point is: engineers know where to get the right thing which you can't know. If you are being stingy that you don't want anyone to gain extra from you then go ahead and buy at your risk.

The op said he could have gotten the battery cheaper at Benin ..... So why didn't he buy it there? When things like this happen which is misinformation, you calm down and settle it amicable. He should only be called a scammer if he never sent you any battery at all. You should understand that nairaland moniker to some people means a TRADEMARK, which shouldn't just be drag in dirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESOLVED! by epistleNow(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
All I see here is Ego and fear of being scammed.
Re: RESOLVED! by sotall(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi guys, its now two days since this issue was resolved by giving wayisshut a refund while he sent back the battery.

After resolving the issue, I immediately contacted wayisshut to edit/remove my personal information and username from this thread but he seems reluctant and proving stubborn to do so.

I hereby tell everyone to urge him to do the needful before the end of today.
Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
sotall:
Hi guys, its now two days since this issue was resolved by giving wayisshut a refund while he sent back the battery.

After resolving the issue, I immediately contacted wayisshut to edit/remove my personal information and username from this thread but he seems reluctant and proving stubborn to do so.

u have done the needful.i dnt even. think wayisshut knw how to go about it.Ur best bet is to contact the mod/supermod of dis section to delete the post.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED! by sotall(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u have done the needful.i dnt even. think wayisshut knw how to go about it.Ur best bet is to contact the mod/supermod of dis section to delete the post.
I explained it to him in a whatsapp message two days ago .Right now I sense his reluctance to doing what he is suppose to do. I have evidence to support my assertion.
Re: RESOLVED! by Protein0: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
epistleNow:
All I see here is Ego and fear of being scammed.

May u b blessed bro.

Ego!
Re: RESOLVED! by Protein0: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
sotall:

So, you're this conscious of ur online image?

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello nairalanders, thanks so much for the love and support. I'm having issues signing into my account using UC browser. my intent was to remove his personal details once I log in sorting out this challenge but i got this from him this evening. Our chat.

Can you kindly ask sotall how many days it took him to reply his messages? keeping me quiet and not picking my calls?He only got back to me when the heat was on him.

I will remove his personal details cause I am human but I cant't change the title of the thread abi you want me to write seun, Ishilove or Ipobarecriminals instead of sotall? I am damn ready for threat he hasnt learnt anything about his ego.
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
MODS WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT. THIS GUY THREATENED ME
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
I will post the whatapp chats. Please MODS give me my ORIGINAL THREAD I READY FOR THIS BOY
Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
wayisshut:
Hello nairalanders, thanks so much for the love and support. I'm having issues signing into my account using UC browser. my intent was to remove his personal details once I log in sorting out this challenge but i got this from him this evening. Our chat.

Can you kindly ask sotall how many days it took him to reply his messages? keeping me quiet and not picking my calls?He only got back to me when the heat was on him.

I will remove his personal details cause I am human but I cant't change the title of the thread abi you want me to write seun, Ishilove or Ipobarecriminals instead of sotall? I am damn ready for threat he hasnt learnt anything about his ego.
Bia! let bygone be gone.pls do the needful.I take God beg u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Baraza: A Question & Answer Site For Africans? / What Laptop (pc)is Best For Students / Network Code For Mtn On A Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.