Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? (1021 Views)

Learn The Basics Of HTML On Nairaland / 8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging / Basics Of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? by holuwajobar(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don learn d basic of html and css...atleast i can say i know 95percent of d basics... So gurus in d house, what should be my next step?....am a newbie so pls dont insult me, i just need mentorin
Re: Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
holuwajobar:
I don learn d basic of html and css...atleast i can say i know 95percent of d basics... So gurus in d house, what should be my next step?....am a newbie so pls dont insult me, i just need mentorin

Lol...

Learn Javascript, Bootstrap, SEO, PHP, MySQL, Firewall, Graphics Design... wink

Then you are good to go. If not, you haven't started

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? by holuwajobar(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol...

Learn Javascript, Bootstrap, SEO, PHP, MySQL, Firewall, Graphics Design... wink

Then you are good to go. If not, you haven't started
so i neva reach anywhr....well i will reach there.....
Re: Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? by Araminta922: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am professional developer and designer, I have got full command on HTML, PHP and WordPress. I work at USA based agency at Complete Seo Services and they are offering best and affordable SEO, SEM and digital marketing.
Re: Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? by ahlam192: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
Visit : [url=http://gulfclassifieds.org/]Gulf News Classifieds Properties Online[/url
Re: Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? by ahlam192: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
Visit : http://gulfclassifieds.org/gulf-classifieds-jobs-wanted-today/

(1) (Reply)

5 Huge Tips That Will Help Your Website Succeed With SEO / Naija Adsense For Sale / Help With Local Payment Integration For Opencart 3.0.2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.