Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 PM

He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) (7848 Views)

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Commercial Driver Caught Driving And Masturbating [leak Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by EniHolar(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
I saw this post on Facebook and felt pity for the innocent girl. Although I have given her my candid advice but I would like to hear from others. If you were in her shoes, what will you do?

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by nerodenero: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

Get a catapult and solid stone. Anytime he does the nasty thing, fire at his joystick. Maza-maza, he go repent. Do this and thank me latergrin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by coolcharm(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just buy otapiapia and spray gun

Since he has become a fly buzzing at your window, keep spraying him

1 Like

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by ekensi01: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
The guy above me is very useless.

Just buy spray like Goni Goni when he starts you keep spraying and see who will cough first. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
funny people

1 Like

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by lytech1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Report him to the police

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by chrisskynet(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Finz like dis shouldn't be taken likely cos soon he might try rape cos it's obvious the nigger is a wayward fellow.. Call the cops on him to give him stern warning or lock him up for a while...

5 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by izospindle(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
if he is not a voilent guy be snaping and videoing him and put it online or simplely ignor him

2 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by nddydamzi(f): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
report to the police o!before he eventually rape you..

3 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2017
EniHolar:
I saw this post on Facebook and felt pity for the innocent girl. Although I have given her my candid advice but I would like to hear from others. If you were in her shoes, what will you do?
how do you know he mastubates by your window? That just shows that you like watching him, you pervert!!!!!, become a victim of konji (dats wot to do) nonsense bitch!!!!

4 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by EniHolar(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
arnold123:
how do you know he mastubates by your window? That just shows that you like watching him, you pervert!!!!!, become a victim of konji (dats wot to do) nonsense bitch!!!!

Must u comment on NL if someone angered u somewhere?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
EniHolar:

Must u comment on NL if someone angered u somewhere?
how do you know someone angered me, u be winch? , the bleaching cream wen you dey rub nor do for you? You retarded Naijawhore kmt! very ugly thing bitches like u na my dog dey fvck , when I saw ur pic on ur profile I was like "God damn ain't that bitch ugly" eniharlot
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 20, 2017
arnold123:
how do you know someone angered me, u be winch? , the bleaching cream wen you dey rub nor do for you? You retarded Naijawhore kmt! very ugly thing bitches like u na my dog dey fvck , when I saw ur pic on ur profile I was like "God damn ain't that bitch ugly" eniharlot
You are a baga-wire for typing that trash about my angel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by ba7man(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2017
arnold123:
I suspect you were recently humiliated for m@sturb@ting in public. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
fados4sure:

You are a baga-wire for typing that trash about my angel
u go school so?, na u first Bleep am?, na wa for u o guy u wan become cover to public toilet? Loool, later when u don mature and if per adventure you marry dat geh u go one day hate her skin when the cream don, don for the skin and she start to look like boleh and smell like gutter u go regret, find where mark am nor say me nor tell u, go for naturals and not artificial!!!!
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
ba7man:
I suspect you were recently humiliated for m@sturb@ting in public. grin grin grin
bros I have a very fine woman oooo, not all dem shoe shiner girls of nowdays and besides that, sex nor be my problem! So why wud I?? Lol ( there is a very fine line between "girl" and woman"wink

2 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by james1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Report him to the police.pouring acid or anything that may harm him can lead to your arrest.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
arnold123:
u go school so?, na u first Bleep am?, na wa for u o guy u wan become cover to public toilet? Loool, later when u don mature and if per adventure you marry dat geh u go one day hate her skin when the cream don, don for the skin and she start to look like boleh and smell like gutter u go regret, find where mark am nor say me nor tell u, go for naturals and not artificial!!!!
Oga park well

1 Like

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
fados4sure:

Oga park well
my SUV dey my compound o, e nor dey disturb u o!!!
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
arnold123:
my SUV dey my compound o, e nor dey disturb u o!!!
hahaha
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by EniHolar(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
arnold123:

Mtchewww... I know your type.
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
EniHolar:

afraid of the truth?
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
EniHolar:

Lol
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by arnold123: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
EniHolar:

see as ur face be like vomit, see as u be like turkey, u are most probably a broke bitch
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by EniHolar(f): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
arnold123:
see as ur face be like vomit, see as u be like turkey, u are most probably a broke bitch

I wish rich guys like you will be humble enough to learn how to ignore broke beetches.... Mtchewww.. ........

2 Likes

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
police?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband / A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) / EFCC Arraigns Dangote Staff For Alleged N15m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.