Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) (4882 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
The man in the picture below is a Nigerian from Imo state who took to a Facebook group to share his fears about what the outcome of his plan for a student in the private school where he teaches would be. Apparently, the plan he’s go for the kid is an homosexual one. Kindly share this post to relevant authorities so that his intentions will be stopped.

http://wotzup.ng/this-gay-teacher-wants-to-sleep-with-his-pupil-photo/

cc lalasticlala

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
hmmmm.... na wa oo

1 Like

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by pbethel: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just imagine
God keep us from evil people

1 Like

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Evablizin(f): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na wa oo,just look at this useless boy ooo,hmm this boy should be sacked oo as a teacher before he initiates the innocent boys in the school into homosexualism

3 Likes

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by brandonobi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
what an idiot (face palms)
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jesus...ewoooo
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by oseka101(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Some men are not worthy to have a dick... I suggest his privileges should be revoked with immediate effect.... Castrate the dog......

4 Likes

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
He don't even know where to use am and I'm but na gay thing they hungry am. mtcheww!!!.

touch that 14 year boy and risk that ur yanshe to fire.

see em face like "expired" shit.

thunder fire ur yanshe there
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
perversion everywhere angry
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
WotzupNG:

The man in the picture below is a Nigerian from Imo state who took to a Facebook group to share his fears about what the outcome of his plan for a student in the private school where he teaches would be. Apparently, the plan he’s go for the kid is an homosexual one. Kindly share this post to relevant authorities so that his intentions will be stopped.

http://wotzup.ng/this-gay-teacher-wants-to-sleep-with-his-pupil-photo/

cc lalasticlala

You're also a suspect. What were you doing in a gay group?

5 Likes

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
@op, I wonder what's wrong with you. Clearly fr the group's description its an MSM group, which is supposed to be a support group for gay men to find solution to their problems. I bet that most of the men in that group are not happy with their lives as gay men and want to 'fix' themselves. Luckily for them, new research has shown that sexuality can change and isn't fixed, rather, its fluid. But you chose to disrespect their privacy and 'expose' them for random strangers to start judging them. All for the sake of driving traffic to your blog. Shame on you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by dreamwords: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
This gay thing is so real, they do it hidden,
go to 2go room for guys only, you will be suprised at what you will see, something like "calabar top Add me' , porthacourt bottom",
lagos top and bottom add me",
top is guys that give b.j to their follow guys, bottom is guys that accept only anal .Gays talking about their current Gaytfriend.
God av mercy

2 Likes

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2017
dreamwords:
This gay thing is so real, they do it hidden,
go to 2go room for guys only, you will be suprised at what you will see, something like "calabar top Add me' , porthacourt bottom",
lagos top and bottom add me",
top is guys that give b.j to their follow guys, bottom is guys that accept only anal .Gays talking about their current Gaytfriend.
God av mercy
hmmm.

people will soon tag u suspect!!!

1 Like

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by donigspain(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:
@op, I wonder what's wrong with you. Clearly fr the group's description its an MSM group, which is supposed to be a support group for gay men to find solution to their problems. I bet that most of the men in that group are not happy with their lives as gay men and want to 'fix' themselves. Luckily for them, new research has shown that sexuality can change and isn't fixed, rather, its fluid. But you chose to disrespect their privacy and 'expose' them for random strangers to start judging them. All for the sake of driving traffic to your blog. Shame on you.
Are you silly? We are talking about a Caregiver trying to abuse an innocent child and you are blabbing about exposing the group. First, gay relationship is ILLEGAL in Nigeria. Secondly, having sexual relationships with anyone below 18 years is statutory rape in Nigeria. Third, abusing the trust of parents to have sexual relationship with your student is ILLEGAL and seen as molestation.

It's people like you that encourage these ills in the society. Look at how you foolishly derailed from discussing potential rapist to exposing an illegal group. Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by galadima77(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I fit dash all my belongings to the thunder that will finally take that guy's case as priority number one
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by ITbomb(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is he already dead or dying? In my country we roast them alive for 3 days
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Mustay(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
silence.

If by now you do not know that homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria, then I wonder the kind of rock you crawled out from. A guy is contemplating on how to sodomise an innocent kid he's a teacher to, and all you can do is attack the measure that aims to prevent such? Mind you, the internet is not a private place but a public sphere. It's either you are also gay or have lost your sense of morality to the extent of shielding evil.

If that be the case, the. we shouldn't expose Buhari's failures so that strangers won't judge him. Nonsense homosexual lover.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2017
HenryDion:

You're also a suspect. What were you doing in a gay group?
Keep quiet if you know nothing about journalism.

lalasticlala
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2017
WotzupNG:
Keep quiet if you know nothing about journalism.

lalasticlala

Hmmmm.. What an outburst! Perhaps you need to work more on your emotional sway than waste your life here as a self acclaimed journalist. Where's your cert? Lame buffoon.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Johnfavour(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Eventually OP is gay. he is trying to out his estranged lover or someone who has declined his advances. WHAT IS HE DOING IN A GAY FB GROUP BY THE WAY?
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 5:59am On Jun 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Hmmmm.. What an outburst! Perhaps you need to work more on your emotional sway than waste your life here as a self acclaimed journalist. Where's your cert? Lame buffoon.
Do you want to use it to clean your wide and leaking Anus? Confess that you are an homosexual Anus lover.

bloody gays trying to derail the thread when they ought to condemn the evil intention of the teacher.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Johnfavour:
Eventually OP is gay. he is trying to out his estranged lover or someone who has declined his advances. WHAT IS HE DOING IN A GAY FB GROUP BY THE WAY?
Dont you know that when you share something to a group, it also appears on your timeline for non-members to see? So, one doesn't necessarily need to belong to a group before you know what's going on there except if it's a closed group which aren't always closed.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
Do you want to use it to clean your wide and leaking Anus? Confess that you are an homosexual Anus lover.

bloody gays trying to derail the thread when they ought to condemn the evil intention of the teacher.

I think you're centuries behind bro.. anyway, that seems to be the most defining attributes of Africans, most Africans. It's very normal for an individual to apply argumentum Ad hominem, especially when his personality is at stake. But for a self acclaimed journalist, it portrays how dumb you're. whether I'm gay or not, logic calls for logical reasoning. What were you doing in a gay group? Unless you're a gay journalist, that will be understandable.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Johnfavour(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
Dont you know that when you share something to a group, it also appears on your timeline for non-members to see? So, one doesn't necessarily need to belong to a group before you know what's going on there except if it's a closed group which aren't always closed.
it appears on your timeline for your friends to see. So OP is gay teacher's friend.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
HenryDion:

I think you're centuries behind bro.. anyway, that seems to be the most defining attributes of Africans, most Africans. It's very normal for an individual to apply argumentum Ad hominem, especially when his personality is at stake. But for a self acclaimed journalist, it portrays how dumb you're. whether I'm gay or not, logic calls for logical reasoning. What were you doing in a gay group? Unless you're a gay journalist, that will be understandable.
Dumb reasoning.

In your warped reasoning, sahara reporters are also corrupt for always sticking their nose in corrupt people's business. Like I said, you are a gay guy who wants to derail this thread by all means in other to cover up for his fellow butt pirate.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Johnfavour:
it appears on your timeline for your friends to see. So OP is gay teacher's friend.
Stop reasoning like an anus lover. People send news to reporters, that's how they get most of their news. So, I don't have to be friends with the teacher or belong to the group before i can get info about them.

How come you all aren't shunning the dastardly act in device but would rather attack the whistle blower?
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
Dumb reasoning.

In your warped reasoning, sahara reporters are also corrupt for always sticking their nose in corrupt people's business. Like I said, you are a gay guy who wants to derail this thread by all means in other to cover up for his fellow butt pirate.

Will you just stop attacking my personality and answer the simple question on ground? What where you doing in a gay group? Not giving a mature response earlier has killed this thread, including your personality here.

Mushroom journalist.
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Johnfavour:

Don't mind the buffoon. Gay journalist
Re: This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) by WotzupNG: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Will you just stop attacking my personality and answer the simple question on ground? What where you doing in a gay group? Not giving a mature response earlier has killed this thread, including your personality here.

Mushroom journalist.
i wasn't in a their group. The news was shared, that's how I found it. Now, can you face the topic?

Henrydion and Johnfavour are 2 obvious gays, COS I wonder why they couldn't drop an harsh comment against the action the gay teacher is planning but have been all over the thread attacking the journalist who is obviously doing his own job by ensuring that relevant authorities get to nip the gay teacher's plans in the bud. Their excuse to derail the thread and cover up for their homosexual colleague is to claim I am also gay to have seen content of the gay facebook group. It's either you guys are ignorant and living in the stone age or you are just acting that way, cos i wonder why you guys don't know that information spreads fast these days due to social media. People send different news to journalists, writers, bloggers, reporters etc via mail, unlike before when the listed people had to go out there themselves. The brain of this 2 gays couldn't even tell them that the news could have gotten to me via mail sent from a reader of our website. Last i checked, citypeoples magazine reported this same story. I guess their own writers are gays as well.

I'll leave you too to go lick each other's anus, just leave me out of it. Bloody Sodomites

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Nigerians Listed In The 2023 World Top 2% Best Scientists / ASUU Vs Students Epic Battle On Twitter. / 15 Websites That Make You Smarter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.