Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here (14104 Views)

People Per Hour Is The Real Deal Now / People Per Hour Is The Real Deal Now / Outsource Your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer...Gigs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by stagger: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
It is unfortunate that so many posts have been made but the OP has not hit the nail on the head.

About Guest Posting

I presently earn about 100 pounds/us dollars per guest post, and I have pending contracts. The long and short of it all is that you have to be an authority in a particular area to have the credentials to be accepted on sites that accept guest posts. This means you have to invest money to acquire a professional qualification if you really want to make money from guest posts. Then you apply to websites that have high domain authority. For my own field, I have more than 500 websites and yet I only post to a few of them as I am way too busy.

Usually, you are allowed to post a link to just one website. Some high DA websites actually require you to pay to put up a guest post. There are also sites which allow you to do this for free.

I have been guest posting for 8 months now. My total earnings from guest posting has been about $3,000 so far. IT IS NOT AS EASY AS THE OP IS PAINTING IT. It is hard to get access to put up guest posting on websites, especially as we are not native English speakers in this part of the world. Furthermore, PPH is a very hard place to get such work. Why will a British citizen pick you ahead of a fellow Brit who can speak and write better English? You will only get jobs ahead of such people if you are an EXPERT in the areas of focus of the guest posting sites.

That's the long and short of it all. Coming from a guest poster and someone who has actually made money from it, not just heard of it from someone.

PS: You don't need any Fiverr experience to do guest posting. I do not have a Fiverr account and I will never have one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
stagger:
It is unfortunate that so many posts have been made but the OP has not hit the nail on the head.

About Guest Posting

I presently earn about 100 pounds/us dollars per guest post, and I have pending contracts. The long and short of it all is that you have to be an authority in a particular area to have the credentials to be accepted on sites that accept guest posts. This means you have to invest money to acquire a professional qualification if you really want to make money from guest posts. Then you apply to websites that have high domain authority. For my own field, I have more than 500 websites and yet I only post to a few of them as I am way too busy.

Usually, you are allowed to post a link to just one website. Some high DA websites actually require you to pay to put up a guest post. There are also sites which allow you to do this for free.

I have been guest posting for 8 months now. My total earnings from guest posting has been about $3,000 so far. IT IS NOT AS EASY AS THE OP IS PAINTING IT. It is hard to get access to put up guest posting on websites, especially as we are not native English speakers in this part of the world. Furthermore, PPH is a very hard place to get such work. Why will a British citizen pick you ahead of a fellow Brit who can speak and write better English? You will only get jobs ahead of such people if you are an EXPERT in the areas of focus of the guest posting sites.

That's the long and short of it all. Coming from a guest poster and someone who has actually made money from it, not just heard of it from someone.

PS: You don't need any Fiverr experience to do guest posting. I do not have a Fiverr account and I will never have one.

My brother, to know about fiverr or other freelancing site before it's really help. You can't just go to people per hour and create service, if you don't have experience about it.
And for what you said, your presentation matter most, If you have good presentation, am telling you they can leave their English speaking man and order your service.

Another thing is; this is guest posting, what they need is backlink and traffic to their website.

There many guest blogs like you said, but many of these will just waste your time, even you may find it difficult to confirm your email for. Like gadget, i sent message to them more than 5times before they sent a confirmation message to me.

You don't need to be in different place at the same time, just chose the best, the problem is; we don't know the one that will become popular like Forbe tomorrow.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by ELff: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
webme:

My brother, to know about fiverr or other freelancing site before it's really help. You can't just go to people per hour and create service, if you don't have experience about it.
And for what you said, your presentation matter most, If you have good presentation, am telling you they can leave their English speaking man and order your service.

Another thing is; this is guest posting, what they need is backlink and traffic to their website.

There many guest blogs like you said, but many of these will just waste your time, even you may find it difficult to confirm your email for. Like gadget, i sent message to them more than 5times before they sent a confirmation message to me.

You don't need to be in different place at the same time, just chose the best, the problem is; we don't know the one that will become popular like Forbe tomorrow.

Op i have been following this your thread from the first day , i kept looking for that key info I couldn't find it, you just kept going round and round till stagger came to clarify things here.

Good you started the thread but you need to know that if you not ready to give out substantial info, no need to lead us along. Boss stagger, thanks for your inputs.

8 Likes

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by LaCremy: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2017
wink wink following
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by DoctorGenerator: 2:03am On Jun 19, 2017
ELff:

Op i have been following this your thread from the first day , i kept looking for that key info I couldn't find it, you just kept going round and round till stagger came to clarify things here.

Good you started the thread but you need to know that if you not ready to give out substantial info, no need to lead us along. Boss stagger, thanks for your inputs.

Webme thanks for starting this, Stagger thanks also for be insightful as well. But, let give kudos to Op,cos if not him who would have done it. Let just support him by giving out useful info for people us who are seriously following with keen interest.

5 Likes

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Mcslize: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Hello webme which site do u publish ur people per hour clients work?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Sammeyd:
We render the Following Services

EBay checkout with PayPal

Amazon Checkout with PayPal

Withdrawal from Fiverr, Wordgigs, Freelancer or any Upwork site

We provide PayPal Account for any online payment at cheap rate

We also Sell VCC, VBA for US, UK and any European Country

We also sell verified Personal & Business PayPal account

US/UK phone numbers, Remote Desktop Servers and we solve issues with regard to PayPal Account

Feel free to call / Whatsapp : : 08100585820
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2017
ELff:

Thanks for your contribution.
I said it the first day that i will be updating once in a day and that i may likely not update on Sunday due to the fact that i don't have too much of time. I believed that many people are learning through this and i believed that before i finish Many people will still learn.

If you are not interested why following us?

Please, i will update you guys today by God grace
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by G12(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by ekele99(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Meklex(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice 1 op. Following
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Sakaslim(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2017
webme:

Thanks for your contribution.
I said it the first day that i will be updating once in a day and that i may likely not update on Sunday due to the fact that i don't have too much of time. I believed that many people are learning through this and i believed that before i finish Many people will still learn.

If you are not interested why following us?

Please, i will update you guys today by God grace

The point this guy is trying to make is a valid one. The OP seem to be talking to a particular set of people and those are the people who are experienced. I must confess that your guide is not detailed as a novice will get confused easily With your posts.

1 Like

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Mcslize: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op has abandoned us. I want to ask a question, when creating account in peopleperhour , should we use foreign IP or naija?

stagger
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Am sorry, i was ban-ned.
But am back.
I will answer some question before we move on
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Mcslize:
Op has abandoned us. I want to ask a question, when creating account in peopleperhour , should we use foreign IP or naija?

stagger

If if you want open Nigeria account you don't need to change your ip.
Just sign up like that
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Teach me, hope its for free?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by modath(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bring your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Mcslize: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
webme:

If if you want open Nigeria account you don't need to change your ip.
Just sign up like that

Thanks ,so which will you suggest for us to open? Foreign account or Naija? Is urs foreign?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mcslize:

Thanks ,so which will you suggest for us to open? Foreign account or Naija? Is urs foreign?

Presently, i have Nigeria account and am not satisfy with it.
Use UK. is the best
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Mcslize: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
webme:

Presently, i have Nigeria account and am not satisfy with it. Use UK. is the best
All right thanks. So far they will approve it.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Mcslize: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't think it is possible to change IP to create a foreign account on PPH. I tried and tried and tried , it wasn't possible. I hooked at the stage of Capcha verification . I just jejeje off my VPN and create with naija IP, it was once it went through.

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by yolkman20: 12:57am On Jun 24, 2017
nice one op, boys are here waiting for your update. we need the main key so as to get started. The link, how to register, things to know about the site and many more. Thank you for your effort but you need to make it more elaborate, detailed and straight to the point. By now, we suppose DON open acct, den we go dey wait for how to deliver orders and other details needed.

jah bless

1 Like

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by pragmatistm(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2017
OP and others. I have payoneer account/card and a fiverr account but has not been making money from it. Can you give some tips on how to break through? Thanks.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2017
yolkman20:
nice one op, boys are here waiting for your update. we need the main key so as to get started. The link, how to register, things to know about the site and many more. Thank you for your effort but you need to make it more elaborate, detailed and straight to the point. By now, we suppose DON open acct, den we go dey wait for how to deliver orders and other details needed.

jah bless

You can register here: https://www.peopleperhour.com/site/referralaward?rfrd=1360690.1
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Mcslize:
I don't think it is possible to change IP to create a foreign account on PPH. I tried and tried and tried , it wasn't possible. I hooked at the stage of Capcha verification . I just jejeje off my VPN and create with naija IP, it was once it went through.
Good work man, I love action taker
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
To be sincere, I don't open with foreign ip but my friend open with Foreign Ip and they approved him.
It depend on the ip add on you are using.

You can try another one, am sure they will approve, is just that i don't have time now i would have open another account
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Fingerprinter(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
webme:
To be sincere, I don't open with foreign ip but my friend open with Foreign Ip and they approved him.
It depend on the ip add on you are using.

You can try another one, am sure they will approve, is just that i don't have time now i would have open another account
Oga where the tutorial na?

1 Like

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Oga where the tutorial na?

Please, am sorry. I traveled, i just came back some minutes ago. Till monday
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by yolkman20: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2017
chai...monday again..no p sha... we dey here
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by modath(f): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in 10 mins or LESS...

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please, am trying to create video on how to open account on one of these website for you to understand very well.
Please be patient with me.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) / Elections Postponement And Its Economic Implications / How Much Does Taxi Drivers Make ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.