Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here (14086 Views)

People Per Hour Is The Real Deal Now / People Per Hour Is The Real Deal Now / Outsource Your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer...Gigs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hope you will be patient with me?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Gmajor(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
webme:
Hope you will be patient with me?
we've been patient since, one more day won't kill anyone.
ride on...
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by sunboy(m): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Payoneer funds needed as usual, instant payment as always.

Contact in signature.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by modath(f): 5:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Gmajor:

we've been patient since, one more day won't kill anyone.
ride on...
Don't worry, i will update soon
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Exoticstan(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2017
webme:

Don't worry, i will update soon
Thanks Webme, for the good job. Could you help with info on the best niches for guestposting?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Exoticstan(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
stagger:
It is unfortunate that so many posts have been made but the OP has not hit the nail on the head.

About Guest Posting

I presently earn about 100 pounds/us dollars per guest post, and I have pending contracts. The long and short of it all is that you have to be an authority in a particular area to have the credentials to be accepted on sites that accept guest posts. This means you have to invest money to acquire a professional qualification if you really want to make money from guest posts. Then you apply to websites that have high domain authority. For my own field, I have more than 500 websites and yet I only post to a few of them as I am way too busy.

Usually, you are allowed to post a link to just one website. Some high DA websites actually require you to pay to put up a guest post. There are also sites which allow you to do this for free.

I have been guest posting for 8 months now. My total earnings from guest posting has been about $3,000 so far. IT IS NOT AS EASY AS THE OP IS PAINTING IT. It is hard to get access to put up guest posting on websites, especially as we are not native English speakers in this part of the world. Furthermore, PPH is a very hard place to get such work. Why will a British citizen pick you ahead of a fellow Brit who can speak and write better English? You will only get jobs ahead of such people if you are an EXPERT in the areas of focus of the guest posting sites.

That's the long and short of it all. Coming from a guest poster and someone who has actually made money from it, not just heard of it from someone.

PS: You don't need any Fiverr experience to do guest posting. I do not have a Fiverr account and I will never have one.
Thanks, Stagger, for always helping freelance writers.

If I get you correctly, this concept is mostly about being an expert in a field, applying as a contributor to any related website that accepts guest posts, then 'selling' these guest posts to clients who need them.

Assuming I am right, could you share like two or three niches where guest posting is in demands?

Thanks big time.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Exoticstan:
Thanks Webme, for the good job. Could you help with info on the best niches for guestposting?
- Money making
- Fashion
- Health
- And Tech
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Dollabiz: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Contd below
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Exoticstan(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
webme:

- Money making
- Fashion
- Health
- And Tech
Thanks man.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Am so, so sorry,
I tried my best to update you after uploading the video online yesterday, but Nairaland was not open on my system throughout, i don't know if am the only, i tried using different browser but not open.

Anyways! I told you that i wanted to create a video for you to understand instead of looking at the pictures. Please, you have to help me manage the quality of the video, you know is not something that i did professionally. I just want to make sure that i update you very fast.

Please After watching the video, don't try to make me regret in doing this if you want this conversation to move on. Am trying my best to give you what i have. Please, come back here after watching it and ask your questions and i will answer your question one after the other.

Follow here and watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpWLvsfq9oY

You can download it to get better result if you want to enjoy it and it will help you if you want to create the account.

The high quality is for Premium service, for those that get my course and other benefits also is for them.
Thanks so much for your time, i will be expecting your reply.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Please, I want to tell you this. Is you or anybody have Forbe contributor account. Please, contact me, I have many clients who seriously need to published their content on this site. We will be sharing this money 50/50.
please, let me know, i really need this like crazy.

This can earn you over $2000 a monthly without doing any job
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hope you have create your first gig?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Gmajor(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
webme:
Hope you have create your first gig?
in your opinion, which gigs sell really fast?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by modath(f): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2017

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gmajor:

in your opinion, which gigs sell really fast?
To tell you that fact. This guest posting is selling like crazy now.
And if you want to make it sweet, you add Articles writing.
You don't need to know how to write if you know the method.
A post that i Published today, I did not crack my brain, I just used my magic tools to re-write another article that i got online and is unique
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Gmajor(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
webme:

A post that i Published today, I did not crack my brain, I just used my magic tools to re-write another article that i got online and is unique
do you offer guest posting in pph or fiverr ?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by Danyl(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
webme:

Please which tools are doing that magic? this is the real deal on this topic, please help us do justice to this.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2017
webme:
Please, I want to tell you this. Is you or anybody have Forbe contributor account. Please, contact me, I have many clients who seriously need to published their content on this site. We will be sharing this money 50/50.
please, let me know, i really need this like crazy.

This can earn you over $2000 a monthly without doing any job

youre def a learner to start your guest post tutorial with forbes website.

and to think youre asking on here for people who have contributor account on forbes... very funny.

better you just face the easily accessible websites like medium, buzzfeed and the likes and charge 10 to 50$ rather than create a gig on forbes and the rest of the hot cake sites which you will never be able to deliver.

ive been there...trust me

my 50 kobo

1 Like

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by modath(f): 5:49am On Jul 04, 2017

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Okay
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

youre def a learner to start your guest post tutorial with forbes website.

and to think youre asking on here for people who have contributor account on forbes... very funny.

better you just face the easily accessible websites like medium, buzzfeed and the likes and charge 10 to 50$ rather than create a gig on forbes and the rest of the hot cake sites which you will never be able to deliver.

ive been there...trust me

my 50 kobo
When we write, our tone is very important. We don't want to berate and discourage others. Communication is a delicate art. You are a writer; you know this. Everything you said could be true but your tone might not upbuild. Let's encourage and upbuild more.

3 Likes

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

When we write, our tone is very important. We don't want to berate and discourage others. Communication is a delicate art. You are a writer; you know this. Everything you said could be true but your tone might not upbuild. Let's encourage and upbuild more.

Sorry abt the tone...

I guess I shlda simply advised you...

Don't focus on big websites like Forbes, huffpost , nytimes and the likes which you can never get access to.

1 Like

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Sorry abt the tone...

I guess I shlda simply advised you...

Don't focus on big websites like Forbes, huffpost , nytimes and the likes which you can never get access to.

Thanks, brother. I am a beginner in content marketing. I'm just building a health blog and I fortunately just registered an account in Medium before I stumbled on this thread. Do I need to upgrade to paid membership in Medium to use it for my content marketing? What other small sites are accessible? Is health a good niche to focus on? If you don't mind, please, what's your niche?
Sorry for the many questions smiley
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by 2sexycom(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
webme:

Haaaaa. Have not withdraw there but i was able to link my payoneer to my account 3days ago and i got a confirmation message from payoneer. To tell you the truth, the name on the payoneer is not even my name because i used my mother's national ID Card to apply for payoneer back then. I don't know what cause your own.
you may lost your money o since the names didn't tally. Do they accept Nigerians?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, HOW IS WEEKEND?

Note: "I WANT TO PROOF SOME PEOPLE WHO SAID AS A NIGERIA SELLER, YOU CANNOT MAKE SALES ON THIS SITE"

Yesterday, I was searching for a service on people per hour. The service is Backlink because I just bought a software and I want to see how hot the service is on this site, I don't need to tell the feverrian that this same service is hot demand on fiverr.

As I was searching, I stumbled upon a Nigeria guy who have made alot of sales on this same service. Do you know one thing? He is seller guest posting. I research more about him by visiting his profile and see the service he offer.

Bellow pictures will tell you If the guy is making money or not. I used two Nigeria seller as an example, please check it and verify.

The Truth is; we need to be positive in anything we are doing. Many buyers on this site are not interested on where you came from or your gender, what they need is good service, and if you can provide it, they will keep ordering from you.

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH:
Base on my experience on fiverr and other freelancing sites like seoclerk, fiverr and Gigbucks, you can't compare your sales as a Nigerian with someone who registered as US. That is the fact. But we need to be real, if we know what we are doing and we can deliver it very well we don't need to hide our identity.

There are many people who don't like that, they believed that if you lied you have sin, with that they cannot hide their identity. If you offer quality service and you know that the right way to sell it is to pretend as if you are not in Nigeria, even if you registered as a foreigner you may not make sales.

After I started this tutorial, I tried to register another account to see what will happen. Am telling you the truth, it was a wonderful. Is like people that visits this site most are from UK. Even My Nigeria account which i opened since last year is not performing like the second one though I just created gig on that account last month.

If you have quality skills and you can deliver is very well. Go and register as a Nigerian, But if you don't have. Go and use IP Changer and register. And outsource your service from Fiverr. That is the best my friends, outsource quality $5 service on fiverr and start selling it on this site from $20 and see what you will make within 1 month.

I hope you gain something?

2 Likes

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by ottalo1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow love thus thread, I have been offering guest posting on Fiverr for more than a year now and I can say it the best, i have lifehack.org account, patch medium but all is rubbish now as they are now no follow links

1 Like

Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
ottalo1:
Wow love thus thread, I have been offering guest posting on Fiverr for more than a year now and I can say it the best, i have lifehack.org account, patch medium but all is rubbish now as they are now no follow links

Can you still Publish on Lifehack now?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by modath(f): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2017

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by webme(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Okay.
We will contact you If we make enough money.
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
webme:
Okay.
We will contact you If we make enough money.
Bro, thanks for the good job so far. I'm trying to go into content marketing too. I just started a website. I'm writing content for it presently before I start the content marketing proper. But I see all those DA90, PA60 DA this PA that, and so on and so forth on those content marketing gigS description on both fiver and PPH. What do they mean, please?
Re: Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here by ottalo1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
webme:

Can you still Publish on Lifehack now?

They have change their mode of publication they now assign topics to their contributors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 CBN Circulars That Calmed FX Market / Pics Of Billionaire Harry Akande / Manufacturers Contemplate Exit As Production Cost Rises By Over 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.