Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. (1981 Views)

Disappointments/Difficulties Every Atheist Can Relate With / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
The Bible made us to understand that the kingdom of God will come like a thief in the night I.e suddenly and unexpectedly and the only way to enter is if one is born again I.e has given his/her life to Christ and based on statistics and fact, humans sin almost everyday and ask for forgiveness. So if someone sinned and failed to ask for forgiveness and the trumpet sounds he/she will end up in hell . (What a waste of life) so now to my question,I believe no one knows anything before they were born, so will you rather come to this earth just to die and go to hell or prefer rather not to exist at all?
As for me I rather not exist because I sin almost everyday
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by dalaman: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Stop believing in ancient fables. Nothing like heaven or hell. Those are.mythical invention of ancient men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by OtemAtum: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Even you OP have seen the philosophy of yahweh as nonsense and non-desirable. You said that you sin, but what you did, if it were to be human beings, is any of such things you said you did worth the human judge putting you in ten year imprisonment? If no, then human beings are more reasonable than yahweh of the bible.

Let's analyse the things you call sin and see if a judge in the court of law will even judge you for it.

1. You have sex before marriage? Even Yahweh did that too. Adspiramen 7:21-32
DOCTUFOS:
21. Faulkin(Yeshua) was of great stature as he grew. Soon we began to see Mother Earthus' womb rise again after a while.
22. We had no idea who impregnated her this time around but Murmoh said he had no idea who did this at this time.
23. Mother Earthus herself testified that she did not know who slept with her because she was probably drunk with wine from Chimides' vineyard.
24. It went down thus until Earthus gave birth to a female of her kind. She looked fair and beautiful enough that we were all tempted to claim it as ours.
25. Yahweh and Ephradite claimed they own it. Chimides claimed it too but I and Murmoh kept silent about it.
26. A great conflict ensued between Ephradite and Yahweh over the ownership of baby Waldis, according to the name she was called by Mother Earthus herself.
27. Yeshau himself loved baby Waldis so much that he fell in love with her.
28. Ephradite and Yahweh fought over the ownership of Waldis for over a decade.
29. Yahweh fought with fire, thunder and lightnings while Ephradite fought majorly with his reptiles--serpents and worms.
30. In the fight, Yahweh set his fire on Ephradite's serpents and worms but only the serpents died while the worms survived.
31. Ephradite began to think that the same thing which killed his beasts in space must have been responsible for the death of the serpents in the fire, but his worms did not die again in the fire too.
32. Their fights ended after Faulkin and Waldis were suddenly discovered missing.

2. You speak about someone behind his or her back? This is a human mistake and you can try adjust your life and stop doing that. However it is not totally possible to stop speaking about someone when he is not there. We all backbite the governments.

3. I'm sure you weren't a 419.
4. I'm sure you aren't an armed robber.
5' you drink and go for clubbing? How the heck does that make you sin? Against who?

Can anyone sue you for those human things you have done and counted as sins? Are they worthy of you being condemned to 10 years imprisonment? If they are not, why then do you think of being sent to hell fire forever by a monster-god?

Send Yahweh to hell by ignoring his arrss.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
dalaman:
Stop believing in ancient fables. Nothing like heaven or hell. Those are.mythical invention of ancient men.
thanks most people are still in the forever sleep and may never wake I àm happy my eyes got open quick

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Even you OP have seen the philosophy of yahweh as nonsense and non-desirable. You said that you sin, but what you did, if it were to be human beings, is any of such things you said you did worth the human judge putting you in ten year imprisonment? If no, then human beings are more reasonable than yahweh of the bible.

Let's analyse the things you call sin and see if a judge in the court of law will even judge you for it.

1. You have sex before marriage? Even Yahweh did that too. Adspiramen 7:21-32

2. You speak about someone behind his or her back? This is a human mistake and you can try adjust your life and stop doing that. However it is not totally possible to stop speaking about someone when he is not there. We all backbite the governments.

3. I'm sure you weren't a 419.
4. I'm sure you aren't an armed robber.
5' you drink and go for clubbing? How the heck does that make you sin? Against who?

Can anyone sue you for those human things you have done and counted as sins? Are they worthy of you being condemned to 10 years imprisonment? If they are not, why then do you think of being sent to hell fire forever by a monster-god?

Send Yahweh to hell by ignoring his arrss.
I go for clubbing, i tested cigarette when I was little even insulted my parents when they pissed me off but I finally realized that as human these are things common to us.
How can someone now tell me that a common insult is the same as killing someone therefore I go to hell and be tortured for eternity why?
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by OtemAtum: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lamiri:
I go for clubbing, i tested cigarette when I was little even insulted my parents when they pissed me off but I finally realized that as human these are things common to us.
How can someone now tell me that a common insult is the same as killing someone therefore I go to hell and be tortured for eternity why?

Now you see that such philosophy makes no sense. You went for clubbing and took cigarette. Did you put the cigarette in the mouth of yahweh or in your own mouth? Okay you insulted your parents when they pissed you off some years ago. Did they still remind you of the insults? That was human mistake. By the way, Yahweh didn't create you. He didn't even know about you. There are greater forces far far greater in power than yahweh. You are a soul, immortal, a part of the ENERGY called God. You are a god yourself and let nothing make you regret your journey on earth.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lamiri:
The Bible made us to understand that the kingdom of God will come like a thief in the night I.e suddenly and unexpectedly and the only way to enter is if one is born again I.e has given his/her life to Christ and based on statistics and fact, humans sin almost everyday and ask for forgiveness. So if someone sinned and failed to ask for forgiveness and the trumpet sounds he/she will end up in hell . (What a waste of life) so now to my question,I believe no one knows anything before they were born, so will you rather come to this earth just to die and go to hell or prefer rather not to exist at all?
As for me I rather not exist because I sin almost everyday
The difference between you and a new creature is that you always commit sin knowingly but a new creature doesn't.
A true Christian turns his or her back against sin.

About going to Heaven, the moment you become a Christian, you have a place in Heaven.
The only way we can get to Heaven is believing in Jesus.
You may sin but you shouldn't live in sin. Also your faith in Jesus' finished work makes you righteous in God's sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Junia:

The difference between you and a new creature is that you always commit sin knowingly but a new creature doesn't.
A true Christian turns his or her back against sin.

About going to Heaven, the moment you become a Christian, you have a place in Heaven.
The only way we can get to Heaven is believing in Jesus.
You may sin but you shouldn't live in sin. Also your faith in Jesus' finished work makes you righteous in God's sight.
so you mean that if I give my life to Christ and I commit any sin by mistake God will not count it
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by hoMegas(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
See

3 Likes

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lamiri:
You are missing something my dear. Its not the sin you commit that takes you to hellfire, it's the nature of sin that takes you there.

Being born again is removing the old nature and wearing a new one. it's with this new nature that u access the presences of God. if you don't have it, you can't access it.

Compare what i said to this...

Matthew:22:10-13.
So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by geoworldedu: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Chineke! That king must be high on Analicaboth weed (in TobiAntiYHWH voice). OK Analice, if somebody come to your wedding not wearing Aso-Ebi, is this how you will treat him badly and beat hell out of him, sending the bouncers to deal with him? Can't someone wear the cloth he has to a wedding again? It's either Matthew was on weed when he was writing this nonsense or it actually happened but in the Village of Madness. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lamiri:
so you mean that if I give my life to Christ and I commit any sin by mistake God will not count it
There is nothing like by mistake.
It's either you are aware or you are not.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Junia:

There is nothing like by mistake.
It's either you are aware or you are not.
I check dictionary and the word 'mistake' was written there. What do you mean there is nothing like mistake? Pick a pen and start writing notes, say full page of an exercise book and see if you won't make one or two mistakes, even though your eyes are fixed on the books and YOU ARE AWARE.

The only mistake he made, according to my judgement is that he insulted his parents in the past. The rest like smoking cigarettes etc are personal things and any god that is offended should go and hug transformer. Even his parents whom he insulted long ago can't be so wicked to take hold of him now and use him for firewood, unlike mumu Yahweh, the god of wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
geoworldedu:
Chineke! That king must be high on Analicaboth weed (in TobiAntiYHWH voice). OK Analice, if somebody come to your wedding not wearing Aso-Ebi, is this how you will treat him badly and beat hell out of him, sending the bouncers to deal with him? Can't someone wear the cloth he has to a wedding again? It's either Matthew was on weed when he was writing this nonsense or it actually happened but in the Village of Madness. undecided
Otem aka Chinedu, watch it, make sure you don't urinate on me. The rain is too much, when you urinate, it won't dry.

Take your smelling under wears some where esle.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
I check dictionary and the word 'mistake' was written there. What do you mean there is nothing like mistake? Pick a pen and start writing notes, say full page of an exercise book and see if you won't make one or two mistakes, even though your eyes are fixed on the books and YOU ARE AWARE.

The only mistake he made, according to my judgement is that he insulted his parents in the past. The rest like smoking cigarettes etc are personal things and any god that is offended should go and hug transformer. Even his parents whom he insulted long ago can't be so wicked to take hold of him now and use him for firewood, unlike mumu Yahweh, the god of wickedness.
No one mistakenly commits a sin.
You keep uttering trash because you read the book of lies
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by geoworldedu: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

Otem aka Chinedu, watch it, make sure you don't urinate on me. The rain is too much, when you urinate, it won't dry.

Take your smelling under wears some where esle.
You are confused cheesy
The way you talk about urine all the time makes me think it's what you do. I am not Otem BTW.
Now let's face the post woman, will you chase out anybody who doesn't come to your wedding with aso ebi? Will you bind him or her hands and foot as the king of the mad land in the book of Mad Matthew did?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
geoworldedu:

You are confused cheesy
The way you talk about urine all the time makes me think it's what you do. I am not Otem BTW.
Now let's face the post woman, will you chase out anybody who doesn't come to your wedding with aso ebi? Will you bind him or her hands and foot as the king of the mad land in the book of Mad Matthew did?
Otem, even my Bible warns me to beware of dogs.

Philippians:3:2
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

I don't talk to dogs.
Take your urine somewhere else where your stench can be condoned.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by geoworldedu: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

Otem, even my Bible warns me to beware of dogs.

Philippians:3:2
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

I don't talk to dogs.
Take your urine somewhere else where your stench can be condoned.

Now I know Otem has hurt you emotionally somewhere, else you won't be yarning trash. Your actions are like that of a pig, yet you don't know it. Imagine a thread where you said you can lick the balls of a criminal like Samuel Ekwueme. Since that day I have discovered you are not really okay. I just pray your emotional wounds heal so quick. Is it possible to forgive Otem in your mind and forget the past you might have possibly have with him? Perhaps it will help your psychological disorder.

cc: OtemAtum

4 Likes

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Lamiri(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

You are missing something my dear. Its not the sin you commit that takes you to hellfire, it's the nature of sin that takes you there.

Being born again is removing the old nature and wearing a new one. it's with this new nature that u access the presences of God. if you don't have it, you can't access it.

Compare what i said to this...

So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

OK take this example what will happen to good savages that died without having 0 knowledge of Christ and lived a life that is even better than the best so called born again Christian in the world because you can't tell me that we were all evil before civilization
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lamiri:
OK take this example what will happen to good savages that died without having 0 knowledge of Christ and lived a life that is even better than the best so called born again Christian in the world because you can't tell me that we were all evil before civilization
Did you understand what i wrote?

You can't juxtapose 'Good' and 'Savage'. What makes a man good and what makes a man savage?

Now, here is what the Holy Spirit says with regards to your question.

Mark this, "There's no respect of persons with God"

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Romans:2:10
For there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans:2:11

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Romans:2:12

This is the answer to your question;

For those who don't or did not have the law, shall perish, without it, but those who have it, shall be judged by it.

E clear you now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by analice107: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
geoworldedu:

Now I know Otem has hurt you emotionally somewhere, else you won't be yarning trash. Your actions are like that of a pig, yet you don't know it. Imagine a thread where you said you can lock the balls of a criminal like Samuel Ekwueme. Since that day I have discovered you are not really okay. I just pray your emotional wounds heal so quick. Is it possible to forgive Otem in your mind and forget the past you might have possibly have with him? Perhaps it will help your psychological disorder.

cc: OtemAtum
Ur urine is smelling from there to here Otem. Now get out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2017
dalaman:
the Bible made us understand that, there would be *mockers* in the last time walking after their own lust.
Psalm53:1; THE fool hath said in his heart, there is no God, corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Don't fall into the trap of the enemy. He has blinded you.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Lamiri:
thanks most people are still in the forever sleep and may never wake I àm happy my eyes got open quick
seriously? Pls wake up to the real truth "Fear God and keep his commandment. For God himself shall bring our deeds to judgement"
Hell is real, dnt get blinded by the devil.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Now you see that such philosophy makes no sense. You went for clubbing and took cigarette. Did you put the cigarette in the mouth of yahweh or in your own mouth? Okay you insulted your parents when they pissed you off some years ago. Did they still remind you of the insults? That was human mistake. By the way, Yahweh didn't create you. He didn't even know about you. There are greater forces far far greater in power than yahweh. You are a soul, immortal, a part of the ENERGY called God. You are a god yourself and let nothing make you regret your journey on earth.
pls, if you are a LIVING SOUL. REBUKE this OTEMATUM. DON'T LISTEN to HIM. DON'T get BRAINWASHED. HE'S BEING USED BY THE DEVIL TO CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO BELIEVERS & UNBELIEVERS. May ALMIGHT GOD dELIVER YOU. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Lamiri:
he'll count it if we don't confess or forsake our sins but he wouldn't when we cover our sins. That is what the book of proverbs 13:28 says; He that coverest his sin shall not prosper, but whosoever confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Our God his a merciful God but we shouldn't take him for granted with deliberate sins. He's always willing to forgive us our sins if we confess them. He will never forgive us if someone offends us and we fail to forgive that person, because we also offend him with our sins. Right now, ask him for forgiveness of sins through his holy and sacred blood and get remmited from your sins and proceed to repentance and faith. Call on the sweet name JESUS CHRIST.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

pls, dnt natter words with him. He's not worth it. I pray God annoint his eye with his eye salve to open his blinded eye before he falls immediately to the pit the devil has dug for him. Such people need intercession.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by OtemAtum: 2:18am On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

Do you drink urine? Only pigs talk about urine all the time? Are u a pig?
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by OtemAtum: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
pls, if you are a LIVING SOUL. REBUKE this OTEMATUM. DON'T LISTEN to HIM. DON'T get BRAINWASHED. HE'S BEING USED BY THE DEVIL TO CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO BELIEVERS & UNBELIEVERS. May ALMIGHT GOD dELIVER YOU. AMEN!

Even God Almighty through whose power and authority I exist , knows that satan(yahweh) your god will be abandoned. You just watch as the awareness of the true God , the father of Yahweh is made known all over the world.

May The light of God open your eyes, ASE!

1 Like

Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by dalaman: 2:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
the Bible made us understand that, there would be *mockers* in the last time walking after their own lust.
Psalm53:1; THE fool hath said in his heart, there is no God, corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Don't fall into the trap of the enemy. He has blinded you.

A fool said in his heart that a man made God idea is real. There is non that doeth good all they do is use the name and idea of this God to deceive and cheat others. Delusion has blinded you. Recieve sense.
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by Stinson007(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

Did you understand what i wrote?

You can't juxtapose 'Good' and 'Savage'. What makes a man good and what makes a man savage?

Now, here is what the Holy Spirit says with regards to your question.

Mark this, "There's no respect of persons with God"

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Romans:2:10
For there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans:2:11

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Romans:2:12

This is the answer to your question;

For those who don't or did not have the law, shall perish, without it, but those who have it, shall be judged by it.

E clear you now?

Just listen to yourself, How old are you please? Just consider this, doubt everything you know and come back, take away fear cuz it seems thats your major problem (hell fire). Tell me what makes you think a man who died in middle east, the story peddled by your missionaries and passed on to some of your forefathers s is true? If so what has this practice really done for your immediate environment? Do you think the writers of the bible dont contradict theirself? Why so? If you think it's interpretation can be please interpret the whereabout of buhari? They seem like same things to me, imagination at its best
Re: A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. by realmindz: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2017
hoMegas:
See

Since the days I've been asking these questions,

not ONE SINGLE CHRISTIAN has answered.

They evade the question in fury. I almost had some punch me in the face.

Now lemme ask again.

Analice107, KingEbukasblog, winner01, FelixOmor etc.....

1. if a world flood truly occurred about 5000 years ago, don't you think ALL CULTURES on earth will make reference to Noah as their common ancestor.
no one will need the book of the whites to remind us about our ancestor Noah and a great flood only our father on earth survived. It would be an ever green event to pass from down to generations...

2. How come the family of Noah alone populated the billions of people on earth today (blacks, whites, Chinese, Asians etc) in 5000 years??
3. what happened to the Babylonian, Sumerian, Egyptian, Chinese civilisations that were older than the supposed world flood and yet made no attachment to noah and his ark??

4. the Noahs flood failed scientific evidences
5. it failed logical reasoning
6. it failed common sense.

Are these irregularities not too much? And and yet you rather fight us than reason to question your ancient jewish books written by cave men

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.