Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 AM

Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? (1238 Views)

Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? / Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in Lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing,when the items arrives.with due publicity to my clients, it will take maximum of seven working days for items to be completely sold out,interested? Contact me via: 08134340380( watsapp Only).. For calls: 08178642440.
.-Mr Essien.Thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
///
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thnx so far
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
check in
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2017
improved demand and sales ongoing
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
May this month of December bring many opportunities your way,to attain every happiness and success of life and may your estimations and intentions for the days ahead stay firm,
Turning all your dreams into reality.
And all your efforts into great achievements
Happy New month!!!!!
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Compliment of d season
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
We assist in clearing also
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
.... smiley
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New year..
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by Masterseg: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2018
if you are serious and ready,i have customers and warehouse for that,it all depends on the ones you are bringing,you must have idea and experience if it.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Masterseg:
if you are serious and ready,i have customers and warehouse for that,it all depends on the ones you are bringing,you must have idea and experience if it.
....I didn't crave for your assistance.in any way,so learn how to open your thread next time.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Will give you a list of parts n items that sells very fast.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? by essienasuquo: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thnx

(1) (Reply)

Discount Branded Sportswear, Urbanwear, Beauty Products, Handbags / Buy New Apple Macbook Air - N165k, See Photos / Need An Expertraite (french) To Manage Your Hotel In Lagos Or Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.