Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers (1065 Views)

Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) / Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by thekokofacts: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Feeling so hungry but can't go out to buy food because of the rain.. I have Milk and Tea but no bread.. There is egg but no indomie... Pap is here but no okpa..I even get small soup inside fridge but no garri... Abeg how can I combine them to make something good...? cry
Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by sorry1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Cesc001:
Feeling so hungry but can't go out to buy food because of the rain.. I have Milk and Tea but no bread.. There is egg but no indomie... Pap is here but no okpa..I even get small soup inside fridge but no garri... Abeg how can I combine them to make something good...? cry
Combining everything will be very difficult and stressful. All you need. to do is, lock your door, climb and jump from the balcony of any 5 storey building around you..This is to check the level of your stupidityundecided.
Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by MossLuv: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
see how somebody wasted his own life. omg!
Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by awonwerey: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Cesc001:
You have milk and Tea but no bread

Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
sorry1:
Combining everything will be very difficult and stressful. All you need. to do is, lock your door, climb and jump from the balcony of any 5 storey building around you..This is to check the level of your stupidityundecided.
see how u re talking trash.. Just listen to yourself

Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
awonwerey:
You have milk and Tea but no bread
Yes. Serious
Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by braimeddy: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
God! What kind of insane person is this? I can't believed what I just watched.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by smardray(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
He jumped from mast not mask.. No offence intended

1 Like

Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by eposho: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
smardray:
He jumped from mast not mask.. No offence intended
Maybe he jumped.from mast to.mask his stupidity, iyen nko?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Jumps From Mask To Test His Magic Powers by smardray(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
eposho:

Maybe he jumped.from mast to.mask his stupidity, iyen nko?
are u a chelsea player??.. U can defend anything in life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Witch Mistakenly Landed Of A Roof Thinking It Turned Into Her Residenc / Happening Now! Police Man Mistakenly Shot Aboki Man Dead In Akute / A Thief Came To Our House, Tricked My Children To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.