Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pls Help, My Gear Is Not Selecting - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help, My Gear Is Not Selecting (577 Views)

Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park? - See 6 Important Reasons / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park(p) / I Need To Fix My Gear Box. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Gear Is Not Selecting by payan(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
The gear box of my car, Nissan Almira Tino recently crashed and i just bought a new one but it is not selecting more than gear 1 and 2. The mechanic was telling me that it is electrician that will do it and the electrician he called is demanding for 30k. House, please what is your advice for me.
Re: Pls Help, My Gear Is Not Selecting by ojun50(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Try another mechanic i double if is electrical fault. Also check if d gear box has alot oil inside
Re: Pls Help, My Gear Is Not Selecting by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
payan:
The gear box of my car, Nissan Almira Tino recently crashed and i just bought a new one but it is not selecting more than gear 1 and 2. The mechanic was telling me that it is electrician that will do it and the electrician he called is demanding for 30k. House, please what is your advice for me.
What's the VIN. You may PM me if you can't post it here.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Answer To My Earlier Question / Unlucky Driver Crashes New £200,000 Lamborghini 20 MINUTES After Picking It Up F / The New Generation Of Mercedes Me Apps Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.