Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members (72374 Views)

NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by tiger28: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
gbengress1:
When will the flat head hold rally for Evans for witch hunting............It is there way
GBAM!!!!!
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by macaranta(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Proceeds from the sale of his assets should be used to compensate the victims

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 17, 2017
All these bloggers no dey tire, I saw this update on Sunday! Shey na Evans you wan use build house? OK o.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by burkingx(f): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
All of them from biafra, see marginalisation mtcheeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by burkingx(f): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2017
tiger28:
GBAM!!!!!
. . .... we are in the process of mobilizing " We People Dem " for dis Nwintch-Onting ! grin grin grin of IPOB by Buhari and APC Notan-Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by burkingx(f): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2017

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by OfficialSam(m): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2017
dauddy97:
This are the victims and the date kidnapped by billionaire kidnapper Evan .

Na wa 4 naija o!
Kidnapper Evans is now a celebrity o!
Thunder fire person wey wan quote me!
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by iluvpomo(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2017
I have two old tyres, who get kerosene??

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by oganaij: 1:39am On Jun 17, 2017
wow just wow
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by bimbax: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders, kindly spare just a minute to fill out this SURVEY form please.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FSDN6SN
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by denis2: 2:16am On Jun 17, 2017
No much rent work oh...
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Burgerlomo: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

u go gree buy if them sell give u? lol

before a buyer will come forth e go hard o, coz the stigma will always surrounding you and your household as long as you are in the house.

Trust me some people will buy them
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by dotedote: 3:01am On Jun 17, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
How many times this same story wan make front page, na evans person go chop??

E reach to chop o.
If only you've seen a kidnap victim, I'd understand

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by emynike2001(m): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Now that he has got to d end of d Road, what NEXT?

CAN we now sit down and watch what will play out in d end because thats what MATTERS.

Since the INTERNATIONAL community frowns on our initial moves of executing kidnapers.

But meanwhile avail yourself an opportunity to put EXTRA cash in your pocket this weekend CLICK d LINK on my signature to see more.

Happy weekend.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by SirMazi: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2017
yoruBADboi:
1million? Na poor man kidnapper na experience him just get
Did you see the dollar in the front? One million dollar
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by SirMazi: 4:44am On Jun 17, 2017
dadasupremacy:
This guy never kidnapped Yoruba, is that we are smart or because of the otumopo
Una no get money
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by SirMazi: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2017
hezsquirt:
imagine, igbos kidnapping igbos.....
and these same flat heads will claim they wanna have a country to themselves
So the robbers/thieves in your hometown are Igbos?Why are talking like a kid?
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by SirMazi: 4:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Tominiola:

Quite frankly Won bi won da
Una no get money na,so no need to kill yourself
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by grafitti(m): 5:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2017
i think this man can help buhari
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by raphaeladeyele: 5:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Jesus Is Lord
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by tabithababy(f): 5:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Please how did the last person escape
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by roxy4u: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Lagos laws yo be effected as detterent to others but I expected police to first finish fishing out these wrong men before news went public.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by wyqay: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2017
IPOB OVER TO YOU
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by AnanseK(m): 5:52am On Jun 17, 2017
ShootToKill:
Being in zoogeria makes it easy for kidnappers to thrive. No technological advancement, zero Intelligence gathering. Abooki rulers are averse to digital method of tackling crime that's why these guy could execute his crime for years without getting caught. Biafra can't be that useless. Crimes will be tackled even before they happen. Preventive policing and crime detterent strategy used by first world countries will ne adopted. Useless Zoogeria abeg die throway!

grin grin

If Biafra has all these, how can the Igbos survive when crime is their number one source of income?
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by wailersarefools: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Aburi001:
OP, Make una allow Evans rest na. Haba!!!

Make una stop recycling same story na tongue
[/s]

Stop posting rubbish
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2017
$1m, $1m, $ 1m.....Evans why?
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by orjaha(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2017
where is his name?
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nedfed(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2017
NCAN Ido-Ekiti chapter

And dis flat head pple still want biafra Nation
When will dey change
God save us from the hands of dis bad pple.

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Ijaya123: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2017
When will they charge this guy to court and stop this daily media show.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by buchilino(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2017
iyke926:
The Evans guy needs to be shot dead...so others gon learn sad

IF DEY SHOW U WAT POLITICIANS STEAL AT BOTH NA N STATE ASSEMBLIES, I WONDER WAT U WILL DO TO DEM. I DON'T SYMPATHIZE WITH Mr EVANS BUT WE HAVE WORST CRIMINALS DAN HIM, WHO WE CALL " OUR LEADERS "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.