Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members (72384 Views)

NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by ShootToKill: 5:30am On Jun 18, 2017
AnanseK:

You haven't heard about the Kaduna declaration?

Apology by your delegates was not accepted. Please you have 105 days to 1st October, make sure you keep the count with us.

Abooki-gworo did your empty declaration include the call for referendum and outright seperatiom or was it just a flimsy call for Easterners and southerners to leave their properties for you while still joined at the hip with you gworo-crushing element under the banner of 'one naijeriya?
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by AnanseK(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2017
ShootToKill:

Abooki-gworo did your empty declaration include the call for referendum and outright seperatiom or was it just a flimsy call for Easterners and southerners to leave their properties for you while still joined at the hip with you gworo-crushing element under the banner of 'one naijeriya?

You can't argue without insults, the gutter upbringing will always show. You want Biafra , you take it, the ball is in your court but all your leaders are doing is begging for mercy now instead of working with us to plan how you leave.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by ShootToKill: 6:30am On Jun 18, 2017
AnanseK:

You can't argue without insults, the gutter upbringing will always show. You want Biafra , you take it, the ball is in your court but all your leaders are doing is begging for mercy now instead of working with us to plan how you leave.

When did Allah answer our prayer to make Kanu beg Abokiis and embrace one naijeria? I must have missed.

grin grin

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by blank(f): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2017
@cococandy, I am surprised that you are sharing these tribal sentiments. Don't know why I expected more of you.

Anyway, I believe a lot of people are actual closet tribalists. They are just more suave and don't let others know.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by AnanseK(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShootToKill:

Abokki close your mouth before flies in Bida enter. The biggest swindler is you parasitic abookis who promised us Kanu will sing National anthem but failed. You enjoy the corrupt 'one naijeriya fraud because you enjoy the benefits of institutionalized fraud that you enjoy from it.
grin

Genetic criminal speaking. Your brothers filling the jails all over the world.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by kokostick(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sell HiS properties and pay d victims gradually. ..pls
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
blank:
@cococandy, I am surprised that you are sharing these tribal sentiments. Don't know why I expected more of you.

Anyway, I believe a lot of people are actual closet tribalists. They are just more suave and don't let others know.
what are you talking about? 1) I didn't even comment on this thread
2) and the guy is Igbo same as me.
So who am I being tribalist against?

Why not read the post you are thinking of again and address the person who posted it?
I guess I don't know why I expected you to be able to read properly before jumping to conclusions.
Just out of the blues on a perfect Sunday morning, someone is quoting me on a thread I didn't comment on, accusing me of being tribalist.
Why didn't you quote the post you are talking about?
Go take your meds please.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by blank(f): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2017
cococandy:
what are you talking about? 1) I didn't even comment on this thread
2) and the guy is Igbo same as me.
So who am I being tribalist against?

Why not read the post you are thinking of again and address the person who posted it?
I guess I don't know why I expected you to be able to read properly before jumping to conclusions.
Just out of the blues on a perfect Sunday morning, someone is quoting me on a thread I didn't comment on, accusing me of being tribalist.
Why didn't you quote the post you are talking about?
Go take your meds please.

You shared this post that i have quoted. I can read very clearly.

gbengress1:
When will the flat head hold rally for Evans for witch hunting............It is there way

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2017
blank:

Sorry about that. A bad habit of jumping to conclusions.
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.