Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (69972 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let me start by giving you a background story to what you are about to read.

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.
I decided to play with her all through till she was satisfied.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by dingbang(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..

402 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think

548 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think
how you know say I no fvck pass you?, you go just dey cap nonsense...

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
OK den continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
The guy on the ftc sef....op, i respect your maturity....what again do i have to say before i rushed back to whatsapp??...ok, just make her understand that you refused her sex now doesn't mean you don't love her or you don't like sex but because you think early sex in the relationship might kill the real essence of the relationship...the girl should even be the one agitating on this sef and not you...seems she's the type that loves sex and this could be why her previous relationships failed.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Gofwane(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
@op, sorry about your g.f behavior. All she needs is counseling.

Gimme her number let me help you

323 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Elmojiid(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
title of the korean film...what u said nw always happen their.

29 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Oyindidi(f): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Biafrareform:

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.
OK, what do we do with this information?

37 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Vision4God: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
B careful.
Watch n pray

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by yeanka007: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op, I feel sorry.

Ordinary big banana you no fit give her, very soon she go find person with big cucumber and if she leave you don't come and tell us super story o o.

Op eehhhhnnn.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by ikp120(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
You turned a girl on by probably using her to masturbate until you released, and now you wan leave her turned on like that without having sex with her? That's very selfish! I have done that to many girls too. They literally beg me to fvck them.

She WILL go behind you to fvck any available dick. I am speaking from experience.

So start thinking of how to satisfy her sexually o.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by BlackDBagba: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let me have her number. It's important.

48 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Biafrareform:

Now dat she needs d kondo,u dnt gv her,is she looks elsewhere for it,u said its cheating,make God bless u make she jam me,ur eye go clear

16 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by teehamzat(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Seems to me your gf is an addict, hence might get it from her supposed ex , all it takes is just a lil pamper, nice words nd care...you cant give what she is asking i gerrit, but ask yourself, would you prefer her ex did what youre so incapable of...think man..think well, if i were you, id hit that cookie jar without thoughts.. grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by solomix10(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
this your girl nah banging material o, fxck the hell outta her

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by greencard: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
back to topic .. I didn't even know what to say

I guess ur new girl is probably
1-sex starved
2-see u as rebound
3- see u as an object rather than a person
4- what's to use u to forget her past worries
5-is a sex freak n u are a new tourist in town
6- could like u but she got her own excesses

just try talking to her n see what u can make out of it ..if she isn't forth coming with good moral grounds or concrete reasons for her actions abeg

bros run for ur life

bye for now

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Hahaha.. Another one with saliva dripping out d sides of his mouth..is it d new trend for u guys to fall in love with Ho's..u better fvck her hard & move over

10 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Fkforyou(m): 4:57am On Jun 17, 2017
She is an insecure control freak, she wants to use sex to manipulate and control you.

Cut her lose...!!!

12 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Medunah: 5:35am On Jun 17, 2017
U met her last week and you discovered she is in love with u already.??

Guy, I doubt...... she likes u maybe or she is infatuated but love? No one Starts to love within that span of time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Medunah:
U met her last week and you are already discovered she is in love with u already.??

Guy, I doubt...... she likes u maybe or she is infatuated but love? No one Starts to love within that span of time.

INFATUATED . Exactly what am thinking. Thats one of the reason why i refused having sex with her. I feel the feelings will die down . I love and care about her, so i want the love to grow before introducing sex into it. But she want me to have sex with her to prove that I love her

15 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Fkforyou:
She is an insecure control freak, she wants to use sex to manipulate and control you.

Cut her lose...!!!

Nah, she has told me alot about herself within the short period. I believed she has wrong mindset. I will keep talking to her

4 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2017
teehamzat:
Seems to me your gf is an addict, hence might get it from her supposed ex , all it takes is just a lil pamper, nice words nd care...you cant give what she is asking i gerrit, but ask yourself, would you prefer her ex did what youre so incapable of...think man..think well, if i were you, id hit that cookie jar without thoughts.. grin

She love pampering alot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by lonelydora: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Taba ife nwanne. Nothing do you.

You took a girl probably ovulating home and you are here speaking grammar. My advice for you is...make sure she cums.

Leave her turned on and see how she will fvck your friend

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by TINALETC3(f): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by omusiliyu(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
I have nothing to say, this one pass me...

Cc: NwaAmaikpe, your attention is needed here

8 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Captain1Nigeria(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
nawa for u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.