Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister (2175 Views)

My Babe Just Broke Up With Me And Am Releasing Her Sextape Now (pictures) / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
I met this lady on the 31st of May at my friend's birthday party and I noticed she wasn't with any guy, so I walked up to her to have a friendly conversation, which eventually ends up with a NO response, I know you guys are familiar with this trend of ladies saying NO which we all know is common with most girls in this part of the World.

But with much persistence, I was able to gathered some sweet scopes from my Arsenal, unleashed them on her and it couldn't take much time for her to say YES that same hour at that same point.

After the party, we left for my house, she was so drunk, I had to unclothed her, gave her a nice warm bath, arranged her in the bed, "I no go lie, she got an amazing body and my JohnThomas is not letting go either" but that night I couldn't get down with her because I love eating my prey when they are consciously aware of the environment they are.

As early as 5am, she started touching and holding me closed to herself but I pretended I wasn't aware of her touch, around 5.45am she tapped and asked me to take her home.

We got to her house exactly 6.15am, she begged me to wait for her while she prepared for work, at 7.30am, we left her house straight to her work place, along the way I can sense the way she was just staring at me, so she asked, how managed she woke up that morning without her clothes on I explained to her and I sworn I didn't touch her, she accepted my explanation and smiled away.

7.50am we were already at FCMB where she works, we could only waved goodbyes at each other and that was it.

In the afternoon of that day, she called to tell me that she will be coming to my place direct from office after closing hour, which she did and it was a crazy moment we shared together that day.

After that day, she has visited me frequently and everything was going on smoothly not until the day she invited me to her house to come say hello to her younger sister who came to her place for the weekend after her last lectures on Wednesday in school.

On that fateful day, I got to her house and for the first time seeing her younger sister, I was like damn, this is beauty made from heaven, with all the assets perfectly in place, "Omo see hips, I no fit shout" we quickly got acquainted and she was fond of me already.

One thing leads to another then I told my babe that I like her sister, I jokingly wished I had met her first but it was too late, you guys should have seen the reaction on my babe's face like she was going to devour me.

She got upset and started nagging, saying things like, "since na my sister u want now, Oya go dey friend her, I'm no longer interested in the relationship " all of these was said in front of her sister, guys can u imagine this childishness, I was even trying to explain to her that it was all a joke, could you believe that all my explanation fell into a deaf ears

She left me and her sister in the sitting room and went into her room, locked the door, no amount of begging wey I no beg this girl, she just dey vex, dey fume anyhow.

Ever since then I've been calling her phone but she refused picking up my calls, so today infact this evening been Friday 16th of June, I called and she didn't pick, then I decided to call her sister to confirm if her elder sister was around so I can come over, after the conversation, some seconds later, my babe called and started raining curses on me, that I'm foolish and shameless for trying to date her sister, I was like WTF, "where I go get this 10 century lady of a thing from" reasoning with her Anus instead of her brain, so I managed to send her this text msg......

"Pls try n grow up n stop behavin lik a 2yrs old girl, I was only tryin 2 settle d rift btw us, n u ar here acusin me of datin ur sister, ur d bigest IDIOT fool"

What should I do about this girl's case, should I hurt her the more using her younger sister or I should just forget about her and her stupidity

she hasn't replied my msg yet neither called

honest opinion pls

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by whitebeard(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
GOD, 11:40pm and this people won't repent, op pls which part of the bible do u want us to place your epistle in..!!

8 Likes

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
What a load of Shiit, is your brain on a sabathical leave?

Why the hell would you tell her you like her sister? Every rational person would react that way

Congrats now cause you already lost the both

10 Likes

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Caustics: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
soak your joystick in hot pap

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Epositive(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
this particular joke has partially or fully ruined many relationships sad

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by RRWraith(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Haha cheesy
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by KevMitnick: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2017
She was just looking for a reason to free you. Accept it and move on Bro.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by jenny21(f): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2017
I swear I love the super stories here in nairaland, Nigerian people too like drama cheesy
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Well I stopped reading ur sh1t when u just met a girl on d first day & she got comfortable enough to be drunk n end on your bed Hot as fvck..she's just a H.O so don't ever think she's urs... She's for everyone.. be calling her babe undecided

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by MissRaine69(f): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2017
That is 35 seconds I will never get back!
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by teehamzat(m): 1:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Caustics:

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by dingbang(m): 2:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Don't ever tell a girl you like her sister

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2017
whitebeard:
GOD, 11:40pm and this people won't repent, op pls which part of the bible do u want us to place your epistle in..!!

grin grin grin Malachi will be perfect
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2017
vargasvictory:
What a load of Shiit, is your brain on a sabathical leave?

Why the hell would you tell her you like her sister? Every rational person would react that way

Congrats now cause you already lost the both

bros na joke na, can't somebody play with somebody again
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 4:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Caustics:

don't worry I have many pvssies to dip my joystîck in, hers was just the latest one in my Cabinet
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Epositive:
this particular joke has partially or fully ruined many relationships sad

chairman, person no fit do small joke again for this bubu recession
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 5:06am On Jun 17, 2017
KevMitnick:
She was just looking for a reason to free you. Accept it and move on Bro.

thanks Bro, have done that the very day she started her madness, she's the least of my problems
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 5:06am On Jun 17, 2017
jenny21:
I swear I love the super stories here in nairaland, Nigerian people too like drama cheesy

welcome to RomanceLand
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 5:08am On Jun 17, 2017
dairykidd:
Well I stopped reading ur sh1t when u just met a girl on d first day & she got comfortable enough to be drunk n end on your bed Hot as fvck..she's just a H.O so don't ever think she's urs... She's for everyone.. be calling her babe undecided

I guess she was Olosho, she just proved my point

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 5:09am On Jun 17, 2017
MissRaine69:
That is 35 seconds I will never get back!

Elaborate more sister
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 5:10am On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
Don't ever tell a girl you like her sister

hmmmmm
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 17, 2017
prinsam30:

Thank God u found out on time

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by jmaxjohn(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2017
The joke you played has messed things up.
She and her sis may not have been in perfect terms...sibling rivalry...and you just jokingly placed value on her sis over her.
The emboldened reply has also made things worse.
Honestly, now, you got better chances getting to know her kid sis.
But that move is a very risky one. If you spend time with the kid sis, you'd fall in love with her coz she's act more matured.
Do yourself a favor and walk away

prinsam30:

I met this lady on the 31st of May at my friend's birthday party and I noticed she wasn't with any guy, so I walked up to her to have a friendly conversation, which eventually ends up with a NO response, I know you guys are familiar with this trend of ladies saying NO which we all know is common with most girls in this part of the World.

But with much persistence, I was able to gathered some sweet scopes from my Arsenal, unleashed them on her and it couldn't take much time for her to say YES that same hour at that same point.

After the party, we left for my house, she was so drunk, I had to unclothed her, gave her a nice warm bath, arranged her in the bed, "I no go lie, she got an amazing body and my JohnThomas is not letting go either" but that night I couldn't get down with her because I love eating my prey when they are consciously aware of the environment they are.

As early as 5am, she started touching and holding me closed to herself but I pretended I wasn't aware of her touch, around 5.45am she tapped and asked me to take her home.

We got to her house exactly 6.15am, she begged me to wait for her while she prepared for work, at 7.30am, we left her house straight to her work place, along the way I can sense the way she was just staring at me, so she asked, how managed she woke up that morning without her clothes on I explained to her and I sworn I didn't touch her, she accepted my explanation and smiled away.

7.50am we were already at FCMB where she works, we could only waved goodbyes at each other and that was it.

In the afternoon of that day, she called to tell me that she will be coming to my place direct from office after closing hour, which she did and it was a crazy moment we shared together that day.

After that day, she has visited me frequently and everything was going on smoothly not until the day she invited me to her house to come say hello to her younger sister who came to her place for the weekend after her last lectures on Wednesday in school.

On that fateful day, I got to her house and for the first time seeing her younger sister, I was like damn, this is beauty made from heaven, with all the assets perfectly in place, "Omo see hips, I no fit shout" we quickly got acquainted and she was fond of me already.

One thing leads to another then I told my babe that I like her sister, I jokingly wished I had met her first but it was too late, you guys should have seen the reaction on my babe's face like she was going to devour me.

She got upset and started nagging, saying things like, "since na my sister u want now, Oya go dey friend her, I'm no longer interested in the relationship " all of these was said in front of her sister, guys can u imagine this childishness, I was even trying to explain to her that it was all a joke, could you believe that all my explanation fell into a deaf ears

She left me and her sister in the sitting room and went into her room, locked the door, no amount of begging wey I no beg this girl, she just dey vex, dey fume anyhow.

Ever since then I've been calling her phone but she refused picking up my calls, so today infact this evening been Friday 16th of June, I called and she didn't pick, then I decided to call her sister to confirm if her elder sister was around so I can come over, after the conversation, some seconds later, my babe called and started raining curses on me, that I'm foolish and shameless for trying to date her sister, I was like WTF, "where I go get this 10 century lady of a thing from" reasoning with her Anus instead of her brain, so I managed to send her this text msg......

"Pls try n grow up n stop behavin lik a 2yrs old girl, I was only tryin 2 settle d rift btw us, n u ar here acusin me of datin ur sister, ur d bigest IDIOT fool"

What should I do about this girl's case, should I hurt her the more using her younger sister or I should just forget about her and her stupidity

honest opinion pls
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
jmaxjohn:
The joke you played has messed things up.
She and her sis may not have been in perfect terms...sibling rivalry...and you just jokingly placed value on her sis over her.
The emboldened reply has also made things worse.
Honestly, now, you got better chances getting to know her kid sis.
But that move is a very risky one. If you spend time with the kid sis, you'd fall in love with her coz she's act more matured.
Do yourself a favor and walk away

OK na I go jejeli walk away
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by jmaxjohn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
prinsam30:

OK na I go jejeli walk away
If you really love her, stay away from her sis till she is sure her sis won't steal you away. Seems she's got security issues.
Then give her some space. Call once in a couple of days just to check up on her till she's calm. If she doesn't calm down, she sounded very immature, bench her sis jor.
I was giving you gentleman tips earlier, now this is player tips

I admire you o. The gentlemanliness you displayed to not handle that body, I wish I can sha.
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
jmaxjohn:

If you really love her, stay away from her sis till she is sure her sis won't steal you away. Seems she's got security issues.
Then give her some space. Call once in a couple of days just to check up on her till she's calm. If she doesn't calm down, she sounded very immature, bench her sis jor.
I was giving you gentleman tips earlier, now this is player tips

I admire you o. The gentlemanliness you displayed to not handle that body, I wish I can sha.

nice one grin grin grin grin
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Nwabundo38(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
prinsam30:

honest opinion pls
Op I don't know the adjective to use on you..
You told a girl that you prefer her younger sister right in front of her younger sister..
so you expect her to reply your messages after sending that terrible message to her
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Nwabundo38(f): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
prinsam30:

she is just an olosho and you are
You were silly enough to take a girl home the first day you met her..

1 Like

Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by prinsam30: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nwabundo38:

she is just an olosho and you are
You were silly enough to take a girl home the first day you met her..

babe take am easy na, she was drunk and asked me to take her to my place, maybe she needed some protection at that moment, Abeg no vex grin grin
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Leriebloom(f): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Unreasonably long
Re: My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
prinsam30:

honest opinion pls

Oh so u mean she got angry just because you told her you like her sister in her sister's presence? How dare she? Don't mind her..

Learner

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria / Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers / Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander #ebunwale2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.