Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Top 5 Nollywood Movie To Expect This Year 2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 5 Nollywood Movie To Expect This Year 2017 (531 Views)

5 Nollywood Historical Films You Should See On October 1 / Independence Day: 5 Nollywood Movies That Celebrate Nigeria / "KADA River" Movie To Be Premiered In Toronto This September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nollywood Movie To Expect This Year 2017 by Komex(m): 4:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Source Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6XntCnPBfQ

The movie on everyone's lips is The Wedding Party 2, it's the most anticipated movies of 2017 and is rumoured to hit the cinemas in December. The prequel to it, The wedding Party, is the highest ever grossing nollywood movie and is likely to only be overthrown by its sequel. It's directed by niyi akinmolayan and maintains most of its original cast and has gone ahead to enlist the likes of Omoni Oboli, Seyi Law and Chigurl for more fire power. The movie is said to be set in Nigeria and Dubai.
My eyes are salivating and can't wait to feast come December.

Following his success on "30 Days in Atlanta," which grossed 137 million naira, becoming the third highest grossing Nollywood movie ever and "A Trip to Jamaica," which grossed 178 million naira, you might find it surprising that he has a new movie coming out this June, that you haven't heard about.
Unlike his past movies "30 Days in Atlanta" and "A Trip to Jamaica," this new movie "10 Days in Sun City" is getting little or no marketing attentionShot in Sun City, Johannesburg and Lagos, the hilarious star-studded comedy movie features A-list movie cast from Nigeria such as Richard Mofe-Damijo, Adesua Etomi, Mercy Johnson, Falz The Bahd Guy, 2Baba Idibia, Gbenro Ajibade, Fathia Balogun, Uti Nwachukwu, Yvonne Jegede and Alexx Ekubo to name a few. The movie also features Miguel Nunez Jr. from Hollywood and hilarious South Africa cast that includes the sensational Amanda Du Pont, comedienne Thenjiwe Moseley, Celeste Ntuli and lots more.

Bam-Nemsia pictures latest production Banana island ghost is one of the most anticipated movies coming to cinemas this year. It's Official Trailer was unveiled at the Imax cinemas in lekki, Lagos Nigeria with a host of nollywood stakeholders in attendance. The trailer's official release was preceded by chi gurl's (Chioma Omeruah) "prayer for something big" video which went viral weeks ago. This movie is a must watch not only because of its properly choreographed combat scenes and witty lines but also for its excellent graphics, picture and sound quality. It was written and directed by BB Sasore and stars Bimbo Manuel, Chioma Omeruah, Ali Nuhu, Patrick Diabuah, Damilola, Adebite, Uche Jombo and Tomiwa Edun (from Merlin also plays Alex hunter in EA sports game FIFA 17)
I can't wait for August 4th

No one knows exactly when the movie Tatu would be hitting the cinemas but our gut feeling says it has to be someday in October. Lovers of epic movies would tear up the cinema for this. We see Sambasa transform into Kamani a nothern slave. The movie is directed by Don Omope and produced by Lord Tana and stars Frank Dunga, Toyin Aimakhu, Rahama Sadau, Segun Arinze, and Gabriel Afolayan.

Keep your eyes and ears open
Filmone distributions are scheduled to unleash another blockbuster this year, and no, I'm not talking about The Wedding Party 2. I am talking about My wife and I. Starring Ramsey Noah, Rachael Oniga, Omoni Oboli, and Seyi Law. It is directed by Bunmi Ajakaiye and produced by inkblot productions.
It comes in at No.5 on this list.

Source Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6XntCnPBfQ
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Movie To Expect This Year 2017 by ademoladeji(m): 4:13am On Jun 17, 2017
The rise and fall of Dr. Vampire

professor Evans: The beginning of the End

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Zeeworld Lovers / Game Of Thrones Most Painful Character’s Deaths / The Wedding Party 2 – Destination Dubai Trailer Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.