Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (33934 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by crismark(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2017
ceejay80s:

as u have read, the yahoo boy ain't broke, he is yahooing the girl
of how much abegi...some boys wit laptop dat tried doin yahoo once will come and start claiming yahoo boy
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by crismark(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Ruler2:
Yahoo boy that collects money from a girl. Is that one Yahoo boy?
bros help me ask dem
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by whitebeard(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
lols,what i do whitebeard,i know do anything ooo
nah so...!!

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Lexusgs430: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

Just give me the girls number. But you have to promise to keep mute and ignore all happenings.........
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
ibadan guys sha..
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Ruler2:

Yahoo boy that collects money from a girl. Is that one Yahoo boy?

Yahoo yahoo boy for mouth..... Hin don use hin yahoo yahoo sweetmouth, chop her money, snail & mangoro's.....
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by DavidEsq(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
bro...pls do me this favour, tell the Ibadan guy everything u know, pls don't see evil and try to cover it up.. God made you know all this for a reason, do what's right and you'll be richly rewarded.
So u wan gee am mny ni! OP abeg gee me the IB guy number make I tell am instead. Ogbeni abeg make I forward account details? cry
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Do you know what your own friend is doing there?,mind your business!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by obataokenwa(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2017
You're already admiring her boyfriend and wish it was you getting all those gifts. That girl need to avoid you like plague cos you're devilish and intrudes in her happiness. Nonsense
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by AuroraB(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
My problem is the 'barber' will still get dumped when she's done schooling or at most, upon NYSC discharge undecided angry
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Gourdoinc(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Sex doesn't mean anything to some girls though. She can give you and give to 3 others. Maybe it means a lot to you, some sort of collateral. One day you might get to realise it isn't all about sex.
my dear, sex means nothing. but the moment someone postures the no sex agenda it automatically implies that it means something. that girls give to a man and three others simply describes 90percent of all girls in the world. there is nothing any man can do about that unless he wants to be a eunuch. sex is about expression, it's a method of expressing feelings which in this case is sexual feelings. so why should I be denied that by a woman who claims to love me.

forget the religious angle, the sex is enjoyed by both parties and not something that is given or taken as the case maybe. mind you that every man on earth gets tired of sex with a woman irrespective of how beautiful she might be. thus relationship and love hoes beyond sex. but it's part and parcel of the process.

now for a woman to treacherously force a man into a sexless relationship and yet go behind and have same sex with other man, is not the fault of the woman but the man who condoned such rubbish by agreeing to such.

if we won't have sex, then go to that other man whom u will feel sexual for and don't waste my bloody time. that's my golden rule

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Aproko, Amebo!! Face your front. e consign u?
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2017
...as in.. angry
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Alariwo2:
That's life for you..
These girls mess around with "bad boys" while young, having countless abortions and STDs in the process.

When it's time to settle down, they'll go for the good God fearing guy that will treat them specially and when Karma comes knocking, the good guys suffer it most running from mountains to prayer cities.

These hoes are everywhere even on Nairaland still looking for guys to cheat on their husbands with

Why I can never marry a ho...at this stage...it will take extra grace of God to marry a woman...to say most of them are filthy is an understatement. It takes special grace not to dislike them totally
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by kabillion(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Wetin concern u! Haba! Get a job. Enermy of progress everywhere. Dem no go allow man put water 4 mouth swallow am.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?
Op do it on discreet way... Take some else phone and call the guy in an anonymous way

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
kabillion:
Wetin concern u! Haba! Get a job. Enermy of progress everywhere. Dem no go allow man put water 4 mouth swallow am.
I guess you didn't read what was written..

If it was you that is been used what will you say
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by wjames(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
*in Davido's voice* Why them dey use panadol for out headache... It seems you don't really like yourself, the girl will surely find out that you leaked her secrets then she'll surely do anything to bring you down.

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2017
another cheat
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
bro...pls do me this favour, tell the Ibadan guy everything u know, pls don't see evil and try to cover it up.. God made you know all this for a reason, do what's right and you'll be richly rewarded.
I'm 100% with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Escobapablo(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2017
The state that ibadan guy is right now is a state where even if you played him the cassette, he will not stop loving the girl. He will still want to be wt that girl. Trust me on that. It's actually called mumu button state. Pls don't get me wrong, majority of us guys have had such a girl at one time or d other. It's just a painful experience. Bt d truth is if he doesn't learn from this, he will fall victim again. So now, u have to be sure of the reason y u r telling him, consider d options too cos, there is a way u might present it n he will drop from a taxi n jump 3rd mainland bridge. N we will think he must hv had a call from a ghost. So pls if u must call him, especially since he doesn't know u in person, u have to be very careful.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by raphoo(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:

you can report to him but don't reveal your identity, use strange number, and try to disguise, by your explanation let him no you have full knowledge about her cheating, and their relationship. Try to help because no body nos tommoro
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Amebo1:
those of u saying amebo...ur girl friend will cheat on u likewise
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2017
DavidEsq:

So u wan gee am mny ni! OP abeg gee me the IB guy number make I tell am instead. Ogbeni abeg make I forward account details? cry
lol bro..u funny grin
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2017
kabillion:
same thing will happen to u...u will have a cheating girl friend
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by kenex4ever(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided mind ur bizness
see them
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by hedonistic: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2017

The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. . .

Tick Tick.

Listen up sons, I'll tell you what I know about girls in this part of the world.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Teel012(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:

. i'm in Ilorin dis weekend and will love to see u n d girl and I'll tell u what to do.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
You're already admiring her boyfriend and wish it was you getting all those gifts. That girl need to avoid you like plague cos you're devilish and intrudes in her happiness. Nonsense
u shall receive same what dat girl is doing to her boy friend in Ibadan
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Amebo1:
same shall befall u
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Do you know what your own friend is doing there?,mind your business!
u will be cheated on and somebody else will mind his or her business
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Mightyraw(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:

It depends on how ur you see the guy,
I won't tell him cos I feel pity for him though,
And bitch.es aiint to be treated like Queens,
Idd tell him right away,
The kind of friend I keep aiint pussy niqqas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.