Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (33941 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Do you know what your own friend is doing there?,mind your business!
See what this life is turning into. SOmeone saw something wrong and you're telling him to pretend he didn't see anything

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by IRALIFE(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

I think you should concentrate your effort on talking sense into your female. Advice her on the effect her actions will bring to her. Tell her to choose one of them rather than double date.
Do not be the one to tell the IB guy since you don't know him. Pls be careful around the girl. You shouldn't continue in friendship with such a person. Gradually disengage. If you are a guy, you are not safe around her with the yahoo guy. You may be seen as a rival and that will spell danger for you.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
ur intelligence is low dats y u don't know dat "cheating" and "stealing are both evil
so its also ok to classify it with muder na,olodo,if it was his friend that was doing the cheating I know this stupid question will not come up, intelligent fool
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Elmojiid:
u beta face ur own mata...mind ur own business.
you are not a good friend you are too wicked
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by kabillion(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I guess you didn't read what was written..

If it was you that is been used what will you say
Are telling the guy concerned is so gullible n can't read in-between the lines? Lover boys deserves any worse treatment their sharp girlfriends thrown at them. I am sure if d guy nab the girl in d act he wld still dullingly* forgive her. I don't have throat to swallow panadol for another man's headache
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

See what this life is turning into. SOmeone saw something wrong and you're telling him to pretend he didn't see anything
because it is a woman now all of you are jumping on my mention, if it was a man,it would have been tagged normal, just shut up your trash
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by kabillion(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
same thing will happen to u...u will have a cheating girl friend
Are telling the guy concerned is so gullible n can't read in-between the lines? Lover boys deserves any worse treatment their sharp girlfriends thrown at them. I am sure if d guy nab the girl in d act he wld still dullingly* forgive her. I don't have throat to swallow panadol for another man's headache. A girl will use me, not in this world.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
wjames:
*in Davido's voice* Why them dey use panadol for out headache... It seems you don't really like yourself, the girl will surely find out that you leaked her secrets then she'll surely do anything to bring you down.
having someone like you as a friend is not advisable
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by joenor(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
abi ooo jare!
Ajewealth123:
Abeg is your name karma?
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by joenor(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Man it's none of your biz.... if she know wetin she want, if na to jump around before she settle... it's her own..... if she truly love the IB guy she won't do that to him..... but! I keep telling my hommies neva u try to make a woman love you... love is a natural thing.... it's not by force.

Okoh leave their mata

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
same will happen to u...its a matter of time
Lol.....Jstamindurbiznes... mbok.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fhowe: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?
rich man don collect poor man wife ooo naija i hail
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Daniel2289:
This is a SAD STORY TO ME.

Why on earth do people live in Mediocrity??

Why on earth do people like to Use people in a bad way??
Oh! this poor Guy doesn't know what's happening behind him. This is one of the disadvantages of LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

OP. Please if you have any means to let that innocent Guy know what's happening behind him, PLS I ADVICE U DO IT FAST.
'
I HATE BEING USED.
dats y i hated long distance relationships
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Daniel2289(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
dats y i hated long distance relationships
Exactly.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by judgedredd22(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smily202:
smellyfinger or smellyanus. I beg you in name of God. Call that guy and explain everything to him since its still early now before the guy will be spending more and the girl will marry another person. There is no love here. Please....

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Elmojiid(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
VictorGeneral4:

you are not a good friend you are too wicked
respect urslf and mind ur biznes u are nt the OP
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by snyperboi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Mr man, he is your friend. TELL HIM undecided
Your head correct my brother... high five

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Edusouls(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
chai, some girls are a natural disaster to love..in unfortunate, men sorry..
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by JAZIK(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
my man,no do wetin small girl go use gun shoot u o. jx watch how funny d game will end. karma z a bad bitch u know.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by altartech(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
datz wat it means

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by donem: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
u will have d same predicament...u will seek and no help will come
Having gone through a couple ơf your posts, must confess u speak like one of the prophets of old, very brief yet weighty.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
donem:

Having gone through a couple ơf your posts, must confess u speak like one of the prophets of old, very brief yet weighty.
Many don't know d weight of their actions and I watch carefully
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by donj84: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
galadima77:

Are you familiar with karma?

very familiar thats why i gave you a direct answer based on your quote you said to the person
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Flow23(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
I advise you tell the guy at Ibadan. My opinion though.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by decatalyst(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Mr man, he is your friend. TELL HIM undecided

He should save a friend over a b!tch!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by decatalyst(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
bro...pls do me this favour, tell the Ibadan guy everything u know, pls don't see evil and try to cover it up.. God made you know all this for a reason, do what's right and you'll be richly rewarded.

Thumbs up to you.

He should save a friend over a b!tch!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by midehill(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
pls tell d guy nd tell him not to let her know...dats y its good to be an alpha male
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:

Let me tell you a story ....I know a guy who knew a guy in this same scenario...

Now he asked all of us and we told him to keep quiet ..now later the guy found out and the same b1tch he didn't eat on told him to his face that after all your own friend even knew and didn't tell you ..
Now fast forward one day that guy confronts his friend for not letting him know and he stabbed him in the eye.

Moral of the story never do a brother wrong by watching his b1tch run a game on him ...

Now do I think you should rat her out?
Hell yeah

How's ain't loyal ..... Never defend a hoe over your bruv

Okay look at it this way... What you sow will come back on you in spades.

If you keep silent you will get married and your wife will cheat and maybe you will even end of fathering other men's kids an your friend a doctor who knows won't tell you till you are on your death bed then he says hey bro before you die I just wanna let you know all them kids you have? They ain't yours so that means those grand kids too ain't yours

Then you will scream and die ...

Too late

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by orjaha(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
aproko
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by RealityShot: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
crismark:
she's giving a yahoo boy moni
dat yahoo boy must be a broke yahoo boy
she is the "yahoo boy"s maga naa..
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by donem: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
Many don't know d weight of their actions and I watch carefully
I like your way carry on.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by horia: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
bossvinqualad25:
I feel 4 d Ibadan guy he actually showed true love 2 d wrong gal, op even if u tell d Ibadan guy everything he would not bliv u he might even tell d gal and dis will make her hate nd nt disclose her relationship with u again

And when he finally realizes you're saying the truth he will be sorry for turning you down.
But u should also avoid this virus cause Karma would be your guard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.