Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) (78978 Views)

How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room / I Buy And Sell Any Type Of Inverter Ba3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

CHAI....you finished that xxxtedyxxx guy.

That "poverty mentality" is a dumb thing many Nigerians say all the time.

Even very very rich Whites don't buy 530,000$ cars simply because it doesn't make sense to them & not because they can't afford it. Not to talk of a TV.

Why did Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook do a "cheap" wedding?
my broda God bless you o. If a nigerian like that guy was zuckerberg ,hustlers like us wey we dey manage like this for don commit suicide cos of intimidation
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by toastedbread: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
martinsfm:
Too big for living room, maybe can be used at cinemas

if u can afford it, ur house will be a mansion.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Will it shows me what will happen to me in future? If yes, I would look for a means to get it.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
hadura29:

Explain show off in this context? is it that you don't know the meaning of *showing off*?

Ajewealth123
my broda no mind her, abeg u don see that psquare new tv? Was psquare also showing off? I even have a similar jacuzzi of his, bought mine 2015, think he bought his recently when he purchased that banana island.
You see, when u work hard,sweat hard,don suffer hard(pardon that English) my broda if money come, ball hard

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
hadura29:

i am very sure your dp looks better than you do... kiddo... you are too daft to comprehend what he did...

i blame the person that bought data for you... sloth
Hmmmm... Thanks for d laughter though.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by melachima(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
If i fit afford dis tv, why i no kuku build my own electronic company
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Elfather12: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
After buy it e go help me make heaven because the bible say na vanity
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by solomorinho(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Oluwa that ur number again
Biko I want to be alert
Nomoremissedcalls
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Ajewealth123:
poverty stricken lady, if you were intimidated abeg work harder,I mean like Oprah Winfrey,Linda ikeji harder
Not Sophia momodu,Vera sindika harder.

Some of you will just comment without reasoning.
Did you even read why I had to show the tv?
Do you think it was meant for show off?
I even have a NAIRALANDER friend,that guy tv is not from this world, as fine tv like that. So you too abeg swerve enter gutter,I no dee you
Lol... Beg your pardon. Shalom
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Some people ain't smiling though... shocked
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by tyle(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Have they inform Evans?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Poverty Mentality.
Show your own nah.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Where is davido ...he must have one of this ...2 million dollar no be asset and 30 billion for the account ..
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by hadura29(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Ajewealth123:
my broda no mind her, abeg u don see that psquare new tv? Was psquare also showing off? I even have a similar jacuzzi of his, bought mine 2015, think he bought his recently when he purchased that banana island.
You see, when u work hard,sweat hard,don suffer hard(pardon that English) my broda if money come, ball hard

My brother na so ooo, work hard, ball hard... abegi forget the grammar.. Not only their new Tv, even Peter Bosch kitchen settings.. I trip.. This is not a matter of being materialistic but it is matter of making yourself a private heaven for oneself.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by 2badForReal: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Channel 101 is showing what is going on in Heaven, 202 is showing activities in Hell while 303 is strickly for analysis on how Nigeria will soon separate into multiple Nations
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Markikus: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2017
If I have the money, I still wouldn't buy such because

1)It would soon be outdated

2) No return value after say 3 years

3) I could invest that 186m in something genuine to bring in the double amount in 3 years it will take the Tv to become outdated

4) I ll feel fulfilled if I donate such amount to motherless babies home or to the refugees

Note: I could only buy it if I would be using it in a cinema to generate income.

other than these, sorry I don't like wasting money just because I have it..

The politifcians will buy these just to show off anyway

2 Likes

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2017
will I b able to watch the judgement day?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by ransomed: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2017
In this recession? The price of that TV will buy a duplex in lagos, one in abuja and another in Port harcourt with range attach to each house. You can call it any mentality you like but, i am just penny foolish and pound wise.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by lamalang(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2017
the TV go good to watch ball
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by thestevens: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Can I watch heaven on it?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Explorers:
Almost #180M say i wan watch TV, can it display hell or Paradise.

a iri nkan fowo se.
Anifowose Ni Wa!
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Melian:
Is this your living room? It's beautiful. White walls will complement the dark tiles and dark wall of the room even better. Paint your walls white (satin paint at least and give your kids strict stay off rules). Change the curtains to window shutters, choose bright colors. Bright colors give life to anything! Pls, try it. You'll be happy with the results. Also, if you don't normally place anything on the centre table you should consider removing it. It takes up space and It's just a naija thing smiley

thanks the paints are satin paint but not white. You know satin paints do peel off.
Yea have changed it to window shutter,I no longer use curtain. Wine color window shutter.
Thanks for the advice,I appreciate. I will consider other options you mentioned
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Ajewealth123:
this is an 88inches lg led tv,harman kardon inbuilt speakers(harman kardon) speakers used by Benz.
So it's being wise,not poverty mentality.
U can search the price online 2015 model brand new
that sitting room does not befit that TV at all. I guess this must be Alaba made.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
So this Tv wey I dey see so na reach 21 feet abi?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by deor03(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Explorers:
262' Inches, the ultimate 4K television with a price tag to match.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

My Problem is NEPA/PHCN, otherwise i would have ordered for one
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Wunderkind54: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Oya Evans Let's goan price ds one o
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by DanielPop(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Can I buy popcorn and coke, sit back, fold my legs and watch Christ descend from heaven in his much delayed rapture and second coming on this TV?
Explorers:
262' Inches, the ultimate 4K television with a price tag to match.

Austrian-based C SEED has unveiled a monstrous $539,000 (€490,000) TV that stretches 262 inches (6.65m) diagonally and stands 8.44 feet (2.57m) high.

Dubbed the world’s largest of its kind, the C SEED262 boasts black LED technology that provides a 5,000 to one contrast ratio and is equip with a motorized custom fabric cover that can fold away at the push of a button.

THE C SEED 262

C SEED 262 is 262-in (6.65 m) diagonal length gives it a width of 20.16 ft (6.14) m and height of 8.44 ft (2.57 m).

It has black LED technology that provides a 5,000 to one contrast ratio and ultra-high 800 nits brightness.

The TV includes six or 10 high-end speakers for total quality sound in a 7.1 or 9.1 cinema surround configuration and a motorized custom high-end fabric cover that hides the screen.

The display is designed with black LED technology for higher contrast, includes the latest UHD technology for a really dynamic picture and a color spectrum far beyond conventional TVs, and ultra-high 800 nits brightness for the perfect viewing experience even in bright daylight conditions.

The speakers were developed by L-Acoustics, a French firm known for its quality loudspeakers, amplifiers and signal processing devices.

C Seed also offers full installation, for a $38,500 (€35,000) fee, which is tacked on to the purchase price of $549,000 (€490,000), which would bring the total cost to over half a million dollars.

And ‘effective immediately, the new C SEED 262 is available around the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4604304/Gigantic-262-inch-4K-set-goes-sale-539-000.html

http://www.designboom.com/technology/samsung-largest-4k-tv-c-seed-06-14-2017/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by logica(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Ajewealth123:
So I should be ready to loose 186000 million naira if it fall down?
Ese o,a dupe
If he spoil self a another wahala
Me likey but me no wanty
If you can buy a TV for the price, surely you will have enough sense to insure it. smiley
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Alvin007: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
What will be issued to the buyer?..Receipt or C of O?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by elda2303(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Explorers:
Almost #180M say i wan watch TV, can it display hell or Paradise.

a iri nkan fowo se.

grin grin grin Abeg epp me ask them...
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Money is good.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Wetin i wan watch? It fit show me God's face? May i stay with my 24inch LG jeje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / NASA Confirms The Discovery Of Another Earth - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.