Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,455 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (22746 Views)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2017
PrinceFola:
My itel phone do switch sim for like 5-20secobds whenever am browsing and it will automatically log me out of my browsing.. Wat is the cause and solution?
This is strange. Try reset the phone to factory default and see if your problem is solved.
Remember to backup
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ElPhoche(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2017
deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away
mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update proble
keypad problemi
screen problem
browsing problem
Ask just anything........

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.
My phone is dead. It refuse to charge up. When I plug in the charger, the changing indicator just blinks and stops. I have tried all online tips. I need a good technician in Abuja, someone who will not scatter my phone or give me more problem. I use a Le Max 2. Any tip?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2017
ElPhoche:

My phone is dead. It refuse to charge up. When I plug in the charger, the changing indicator just blinks and stops. I have tried all online tips. I need a good technician in Abuja, someone who will not scatter my phone or give me more problem. I use a Le Max 2. Any tip?

In most cases like this, the battery is likely responsible. If it is a removable battery, please change it. It should solve the problem
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ElPhoche(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2017
deviceteck:

In most cases like this, the battery is likely responsible. If it is a removable battery, please change it. It should solve the problem
I guess so. But it is not a removable battery. That's why I need a technician
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ElPhoche(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Amy person you trust or know in ABUJA (if you are not there yourself)?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2017
ElPhoche:
Amy person you trust or know in ABUJA (if you are not there yourself)?
I am not in abuja and I don't know anyone to recommend there. Most android phones with non-removable batteries have the same way of removing them and the procedure is pretty easy. If you think this is something you can do, check out how to remove tecno C8 battery in the following link and see if it is the same method with your phone. If you are gentle during the whole process, you are assured you will not damage anything.
http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/05/16/remove-tecno-c8-battery/
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by dunamite: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good evening Prince Fola
Please when i was charging my gionee m5 mini phone for the the first time, I noticed that the battery sign comes on and dispersers with a vibration, while thw phone is still off. It is normal cos I just bought the phone and I noticed this when charging it for the first time.
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Dailyfavour(m): 3:29am On Jul 07, 2017
How to I get new FONTS to me Techno W2. thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Ubiquity: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Infinix note2, fell on the ground and has refused to on. The technician said he had to blow it, after which the phone boots to a point and hangs completely. It only powers on when the technician does something to it, no matter how much i charge it, it doesn't power on.

deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ubiquity:

Infinix note2, fell on the ground and has refused to on. The technician said he had to blow it, after which the phone boots to a point and hangs completely. It only powers on when the technician does something to it, no matter how much i charge it, it doesn't power on.

Sorry it took so long for me to see this.
If your issue is not already solved, then consider flashing the phone to resolve the hanging problem.
If things continue the same way, I will recommend a more capable hand to fix your device for you.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Kmartt(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls, i can access my message on my sony xperia phone since yesterday. I have cleared d message cache and data under my apps in settings
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Seanpizzy10: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=deviceteck post=57592483]I am an expert phone Technician and the a
I am having problem with playing music with my phone music player ( I mean the factory version ). it doesn't show unfortunately, music has stopped but whenever I click on it, it get blank then show my phone menu.
I use Oukitel u20plus
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Seanpizzy10: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
deviceteck:

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

I am having problem with playing music with my phone music player ( I mean the factory version ). it doesn't showunfortunately, music has stopped but whenever I click on it, it get blank then show my phone menu.I use Oukitel u20plus
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Seanpizzy10:

I am having problem with playing music with my phone music player ( I mean the factory version ). it doesn't showunfortunately, music has stopped but whenever I click on it, it get blank then show my phone menu.I use Oukitel u20plus

Here is something you can go about it.

1. Go to settings and find app (app manager). In the app manager, locate the music player app under "all app" and when you click on the music player app, clear it cache and data. Restart your phone and you are done.

2. Download a music player from play store to replace your default player.

3. Factory reset the phone in the unlikely rear case if non of the above worked.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by boookworm: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
The problem i'm having is that my 3 days old Tecno L8 Lite's battery drains faster than a 4000Mah battery should. A percentage drops every 35 seconds while l'm operating it
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
deviceteck:

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

My internal storage is low and my tecno wx3 pro doesn't install to SD,also my phone doesn't root.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Cynnny(f): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
please my tecno w2 fell Into water and now the screen light isn't coming on again but the phone comes on, and I can faintly see what is written on the screen. please I need your help, I really hope I dont have to change the screen
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
boookworm:
The problem i'm having is that my 3 days old Tecno L8 Lite's battery drains faster than a 4000Mah battery should. A percentage drops every 35 seconds while l'm operating it
It is not a new phone it it? You must have over stressed the battery by running high end games and apps for so long. You will have to change the battery to enjoy your phone to the maximum. Meanwhile, this post provide tips to improve battery life http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/01/05/make-battery-last-longer/
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

My internal storage is low and my tecno wx3 pro doesn't install to SD,also my phone doesn't root.
Have you tried to change the default write disc to SD card in setting?
You can do that under storage in the settings. Play around it and you find your way out.

Also try if you can move some already installed apps to SD card. Go to settings ==apps (or manage apps) == click on the app and do the moving from here. Only downloaded apps can be moved.

Let me know if you have any problem with the above
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cynnny:
please my tecno w2 fell Into water and now the screen light isn't coming on again but the phone comes on, and I can faintly see what is written on the screen. please I need your help, I really hope I dont have to change the screen

A good technician can work on the screen light without changing the screen. Because this is highly risky many technician will prefer to change the screen. (this is risky because while trying to fix the bulb that lights the screen, the screen can easily get broken).

I will recommend you perform a strong dry fasting and prayers for seven days (lol) so that the problem will just be bridging. If it is bridging, it means that water is touching both terminals of the bulb preventing it from working. Once heat is applied and the phone serviced, the phone will work normally again.

However the case turns out to be, you need the help of a repairer.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by boookworm: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
deviceteck:

It is not a new phone it it? You must have over stressed the battery by running high end games and apps for so long. You will have to change the battery to enjoy your phone to the maximum. Meanwhile, this post provide tips to improve battery life http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/01/05/make-battery-last-longer/
Its a new phone, its just 3 days old
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
deviceteck:

Have you tried to change the default write disc to SD card in setting?
You can do that under storage in the settings. Play around it and you find your way out.

Also try if you can move some already installed apps to SD card. Go to settings ==apps (or manage apps) == click on the app and do the moving from here. Only downloaded apps can be moved.

Let me know if you have any problem with the above
I changed it but no avail.My storage is finishing,help me out

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Cynnny(f): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2017
deviceteck:

A good technician can work on the screen light without changing the screen. Because this is highly risky many technician will prefer to change the screen. (this is risky because while trying to fix the bulb that lights the screen, the screen can easily get broken).

I will recommend you perform a strong dry fasting and prayers for seven days (lol) so that the problem will just be bridging. If it is bridging, it means that water is touching both terminals of the bulb preventing it from working. Once heat is applied and the phone serviced, the phone will work normally again.

Thank you very much. I want to at least have a little idea so they won't easily deceive me because I know for certain that some might tell me they would change the screen meanwhile would work on just the light and then charge me for a new screen. Thank you again
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nuel99: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2017
deviceteck:

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

My infinix x551 goes off on it's own and when it come on it hangs at "optimizing 13 out of 126apps" and it takes about 2hours to come on and if there's a little touch or shake it goes off again.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Cynnny(f): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
deviceteck:

Please could you by chance be in anambra state?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by thespokenword: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
my bb 9900 will not work except while on charging. when removed , it keeps going on and off until the battery goes drained completely. I have changed batteries and charger still no hope. pls help
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Santos07: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
deviceteck:

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

My itel it1551 does not reach more then 70%.and then it starts discharging.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Princewell2012(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
deviceteck:

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

Hello sir. Pls i need someone to teach me how to flash and unlock phones with other things associated with it. Am going to pay for it, but i preffered one on one training. I live in Lagos. I will appreciate if you can do this for me. Thanks.

08027271901 gnwaneri@ymail.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
boookworm:
Its a new phone, its just 3 days old
So sorry. You shouldn't really be having this problem. It might just be manufacturing error from the company. Either you take it to carlcare service center if you have the warranty that came with the phone or you have a technician change the battery.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

I changed it but no avail.My storage is finishing,help me out
Did you restart the phone and tried again after changing the default write disc?

Well, I have had this problem before and what I did was rest the phone, reinstalled all my apps and it worked well. But I don't want you to go through that. Go through your apps and see if you have high end app tht you really do not need. Uninstall them and you are done. I will be a lot more easier if you do that through the "downloaded app" section in the "manage app" under "settings"?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nuel99:

My infinix x551 goes off on it's own and when it come on it hangs at "optimizing 13 out of 126apps" and it takes about 2hours to come on and if there's a little touch or shake it goes off again.

What happened to the phone that caused this issue? A little ideal will be of great help to me.

Normally, I would conclude the the battery is having contact problem. But that it uses inbuilt battery makes it hard for me to take that as the reason.

Reset the phone to factory default and see if it works. You can do this by pressing the power key and the volume + key at the same time when the phone is off. When you get to the recovery menu, you should find your way from there.

If I were you, my first step would be to remove the battery. So if you can do it, just remove and insert it back and you are done.See how to remove an inbuilt battery here. http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/06/10/replace-tecno-w3-w4-c8-c9-cx-battery/
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cynnny:

Please could you by chance be in anambra state?

For now I don't think so. I sometimes come around to get some hardwares for phone repair. Sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc / Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille / Run Windows 95 And 98 In Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.