Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (22898 Views)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ryfoz(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2017
my itel 1556 suddenly developed a screen misbehavior: you press a point and it responds by pressing another region entirely, the fone is fairly new, i once took it to Carlcare for OS issue b4 and now it is still useless to me. I had been thinking of taking it there again to get professional guaranteed help (without worry of getting other parts damaged as is customary to these Lagos technicians) but the cost has been the bane. How can you help me out sir? From your response so far I have 50% confidence in your expertise in this field.

pls suggest solutions and cost too. if you want it to be private chat I will drop my WhatsApp number for you.

thanks in advance
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by palukzny(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please I need sim lock code for samsung galaxy j5 (2016)
The phone is useless without sim..
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
ryfoz:
my itel 1556 suddenly developed a screen misbehavior: you press a point and it responds by pressing another region entirely, the fone is fairly new, i once took it to Carlcare for OS issue b4 and now it is still useless to me. I had been thinking of taking it there again to get professional guaranteed help (without worry of getting other parts damaged as is customary to these Lagos technicians) but the cost has been the bane. How can you help me out sir? From your response so far I have 50% confidence in your expertise in this field.

pls suggest solutions and cost too. if you want it to be private chat I will drop my WhatsApp number for you.

thanks in advance
Sorry about your Itel phone.
Is any part of the top screen (touchpad or sensor) broken? If no, try follow the instruction in this post Tecno Tablet Problems And their Solutions. Look under the subheading "Tecno Tablet Screen Does Not Respond To Touch". This is very much applicable to your Itel phone.

If the touchpad is broken, then consider changing it. it should not be more than 3k maximum. (MAy be more than that depending on your location)
Let me know if you need more info or help..
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
palukzny:
Please I need sim lock code for samsung galaxy j5 (2016)
The phone is useless without sim..

Flash the phone
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Richnero(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
deviceteck:

Flash the phone
My tecno h6 constantly reboots itself, could there be a solution?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Okaakoko(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
deviceteck:

Flash the phone
Do you know homtom?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by CaptainJay01(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Pls my infinix note 3 has been showing XOS since and not coming up
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
CaptainJay01:
Pls my infinix note 3 has been showing XOS since and not coming up
Sorry about your phone.
You have to flash your phone. That is the only solution. Maybe I will write a more sophisticated post on how to flash phones but try this out How To Flash Tecno Phones Easily

Note* same procedure of flashing a tecno phone is required for flashing an infinix phone.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Richnero:
My tecno h6 constantly reboots itself, could there be a solution?
Factory reset the phone.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okaakoko:

Do you know homtom?
Hello again.
Sorry I don't know homtom.
Good afternoon.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by iDROID: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
My phone got wet under the rain on my way from work some days back. I cleaned and dried the phone before putting it on. After charging it for some minutes the screen started flickering up and down. It seems water was able to get inside the phone. I don't know the extent of the damage but can it be fixed without replacing the LCD display? According to my research cleaning the interiors of a water damaged phone with alcohol(99% purity) can fix issues like this.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Okaakoko(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
deviceteck:

Hello again.
Sorry I don't know homtom.
Good afternoon.
Ok. Iam using homtom ht17pro, but the fm has refused to pick any station. Maybe its a bug sha
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ryfoz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
deviceteck:

Is any part of the top screen (touchpad or sensor) broken? If no, try follow the instruction in this post Tecno Tablet Problems And their Solutions. Look under the subheading "Tecno Tablet Screen Does Not Respond To Touch". This is very much applicable to your Itel phone.

If the touchpad is broken, then consider changing it. it should not be more than 3k maximum. (MAy be more than that depending on your location)

1stly, my screen is not physically damaged in any way and regrettably, your suggested solution didn't work on it either. I guess I will have to change the touchpad or wharever.

Can you help me handle it and where do I come meet you?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
iDROID:
My phone got wet under the rain on my way from work some days back. I cleaned and dried the phone before putting it on. After charging it for some minutes the screen started flickering up and down. It seems water was able to get inside the phone. I don't know the extent of the damage but can it be fixed without replacing the LCD display? According to my research cleaning the interiors of a water damaged phone with alcohol(99% purity) can fix issues like this.

No I don't think so. The screen might be working but the bulbs illuminating the screen are possibly bridged by water. Really, this will be difficult for even some technician to fix. Consider changing the screen.

About water bridging the bulbs in the screen, see this post http://deviceteck.com/detecting-common-problems-part-ii/

Let me know if you have any questions
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
ryfoz:

1stly, my screen is not physically damaged in any way and regrettably, your suggested solution didn't work on it either. I guess I will have to change the touchpad or wharever.

Can you help me handle it and where do I come meet you?

I live in Yenagoa Bayelsa State and not in Lagos. I will suggest you find a capable technician near you.

Sorry that the suggestions I provided earlier did not work for your phone. I should have mentioned it earlier that the suggestion is not a guarantee.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okaakoko:

Ok. Iam using homtom ht17pro, but the fm has refused to pick any station. Maybe its a bug sha
Even with a headset? Are you sure it is FM?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by iDROID: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
deviceteck:

No I don't think so. The screen might be working but the bulbs illuminating the screen are possibly bridged by water. Really, this will be difficult for even some technician to fix. Consider changing the screen.

About water bridging the bulbs in the screen, see this post http://deviceteck.com/detecting-common-problems-part-ii/

Let me know if you have any questions
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ryfoz(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2017
deviceteck:

Bayel...what?

okay, it's cool, you were only trying to help
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by CaptainJay01(m): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2017
deviceteck:

Sorry about your phone.
You have to flash your phone. That is the only solution. Maybe I will write a more sophisticated post on how to flash phones but try this out How To Flash Tecno Phones Easily

Note* same procedure of flashing a tecno phone is required for flashing an infinix phone.

Okay thanks sir. Can I flash it anywhere?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2017
CaptainJay01:

Okay thanks sir. Can I flash it anywhere?
No. You cannot flash it anywhere. If the wrong ROM or wrong ROM variant is used to flash the phone, you might have more serious problems with it. Also, some ROM may already be"corrupt" and used to flash your phone.
For these reasons, I will encourage you to contact a trusted expert technician.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Okaakoko(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2017
deviceteck:

Even with a headset? Are you sure it is FM?
I am very sure, even with the headset. Was told to upgrade to the latest firmware, which is the current firmware on the phone.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by emolala(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pls help me out ....my two weeks old samsung note 4 is stock on Software Update Failed
Your device didnt update successfully. Use the Verizon Software Repair Assistant on a computer to repair your device and complete the update.

My phone details:
Model: SM-N910V
SKU: SMN910VZKE
Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Tariboy1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
ryfoz:

thanks in advance

Tell me how to root my tecno L9 plus.. Without the use Of system.. Have tried kingroot etc.. Have already updated the phone.. My number is 08067332112
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by J0nyb0y(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please

Took it to an engineer and he couldn't fix it
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by anudking: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
deviceteck:

Thanks for your appreciation.
Has any part of the touchpad broken or has a crack? Notice that the touchpad is the small flat screen on top of the main screen. If the touch pad is broken, then you should change it. A technician should do this. If it is not broken, perform the "rituals" of lightly pressing the end sides of the screen as explained in the screen section of this post How To Repair Infinix Phones – Infinix Phone Problems
If this suggestion did not help you in any way, consider changing the touchpad.
Let me know if you need more help.
tanks,I don't think there is a breakage on d screen,I would take it to technician
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by zilious2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
k-touchT619 restart itself without displaying menu at times it display power failed.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by uncleck: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
1. each time I enable background data an app called Gstore will automatically download. This app keep bringing pop ups and downloading other apps

2. even when my data is off my battery keeps draining. I have changed the battery still no change. once it gets to 40% is starts draining rapidly. my battery moves from 15 to 0% in less than a minute.

3. most times when I on it, it starts "updating apps". it takes up to two minutes before it completes.

Solution plssss!
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Okaakoko:

I am very sure, even with the headset. Was told to upgrade to the latest firmware, which is the current firmware on the phone.
Sorry to hear that. Which I can help you, but my hands are tight on this.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2017
emolala:
Pls help me out ....my two weeks old samsung note 4 is stock on Software Update Failed
Your device didnt update successfully. Use the Verizon Software Repair Assistant on a computer to repair your device and complete the update.

My phone details:
Model: SM-N910V
SKU: SMN910VZKE
Thanks.

Do you have a computer? You will have to download the ROM for your phone and flash it yourself. But really, I will recommend that you give the phone to a technician for the flashing. see this post https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4-verizon/help/please-help-verizon-s4-stuck-failed-ota-t3102056
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Tariboy1:

Tell me how to root my tecno L9 plus.. Without the use Of system.. Have tried kingroot etc.. Have already updated the phone.. My number is 08067332112

There are lots of apps for rooting phones on play store. try any of them. If you find it hard to do so, let me know.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
J0nyb0y:
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please

Took it to an engineer and he couldn't fix it
The only thing the engineers can do is to change the battery and if changing it battery fail to bring it back to life then sorry. The chipset may have been affected and if that is the case I fear dry fasting and prayers cannot bring it back to life.

WARNING!!!NOT ALL CHARGERS ARE MEANT FOR YOUR PHONE
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
zilious2:
k-touchT619 restart itself without displaying menu at times it display power failed.

Change your battery, make sure it is connecting to the phone battery contact terminal and if the phone will not start factory reset it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Last Day On Earth: Survival MOD + Save Game Files For Android / Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.