Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (22893 Views)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Gabrielo7125(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2017
I use Gionee m3. The mouthpiece is bad, the engineer told me the mothpiece can not be replaced because it is attached to the panel. Unless of cos I will have to change the panel. How true is this pls? Am frustrated!!!!
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Misterdhee1(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Hi boss. I have an unlocked AT&T Samsung S7 which I got from a relative in the US. But I haven't been receiving any update on it. And from my lil research, I got to know that it's impossible for me to receive any update on it unless I make use of an AT&T simcard (impossible here in Nigeria) or flash the Samsung firmware using Odin on the phone.

My question is - what is the best approach to solving this? I seriously need expert advice on this asap. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Hi boss. I have an unlocked AT&T Samsung S7 which I got from a relative in the US. But I haven't been receiving any update on it. And from my lil research, I got to know that it's impossible for me to receive any update on it unless I make use of an AT&T simcard (impossible here in Nigeria) or flash the Samsung firmware using Odin on the phone.

My question is - what is the best approach to solving this? I seriously need expert advice on this asap. Thanks
I'm sorry, but the part u said u need ant AT&T sim only to update, that part I don't understand. Case updates run over wireless. Do u try to update your phone through a wifi network? Did u get a message directly on your Samsung that u need the att only? .. Since it is unlocked u can do anything.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Misterdhee1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
CHESTER48:
I'm sorry, but the part u said u need ant AT&T sim only to update, that part I don't understand. Case updates run over wireless. Do u try to update your phone through a wifi network? Did u get a message directly on your Samsung that u need the att only? .. Since it is unlocked u can do anything.
Thanks for the reply boss. I got the message from Gsmarena.com. I haven't tried updating the phone directly through WiFi. I have been using my mtn sim card and I have been getting 'no update for your device yet'. My device is still stocked on Android 6.0
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
ryfoz:
cry There's now a competitor of your thread o, 9ja sha. Only in 9ja dat it takes the the speed of Xender to copy original things, not for the sake ingenuity but trying to take the spotlight from its rightful owner.

embarassed

Here is a riddle for you. "Where competition is, that is where the money is"
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gabrielo7125:
I use Gionee m3. The mouthpiece is bad, the engineer told me the mothpiece can not be replaced because it is attached to the panel. Unless of cos I will have to change the panel. How true is this pls? Am frustrated!!!!
Please run for your life. Look for another engineer. Even when the mouthpiece is not a solderable mouthpiece it can be heated out and replaced

PLEASE TRY ANOTHER ENGINEER.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Thanks for the reply boss. I got the message from Gsmarena.com. I haven't tried updating the phone directly through WiFi. I have been using my mtn sim card and I have been getting 'no update for your device yet'. My device is still stocked on Android 6.0
here visit this link. Sammobile dot com.. Put"." after Sammobile. Without the quote. When it opens, input your phone details and see if there is an update for you
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by youngsahito(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
deviceteck:

You phone is bricked and should be flashed. But first or, has the battery terminals in the phone been changed before? If the battery contact is having problem, roughly connected or having contact issue you may have this problem.

In most of the cases with this problem, the solution is flashing. See how you van clash your phone here How To Flash Tecno Phones Easily
this is my 1st problem on d phone
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
youngsahito:
this is my 1st problem on d phone
Then its flashing issue.
Meet a technician to help you flash the phone or send your phone details and I will assist you flash the phone yourself
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by youngsahito(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2017
deviceteck:

Then its flashing issue.
Meet a technician to help you flash the phone or send your phone details and I will assist you flash the phone yourself
the eng that i gave d phone said that it is an hardware problem
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Alfaj55(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
In need of galaxy s5 screen and hw much?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
youngsahito:
the eng that i gave d phone said that it is an hardware problem
Let me assume that I am wrong and do not know everything about phone repair but be careful. I have flashed lots of phones that hangs on tecno logo when booting and all successfully worked well.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ryfoz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
deviceteck:

Here is a riddle for you. "Where competition is, that is where the money is"

Don't know what that means o but okay o
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2017
Root failed. All apps
Any solutions or what so ever??
deviceteck:

What is the error massage you get when you attempted with other apps? Or did you not get any?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2017
Youngzuko:
Root failed. All apps
Any solutions or what so ever??
yes download recovery for your phone. Flash through sp flash too.. Download super su. Zip.. Then copy to root of rom.. Boot into recovery flash. Zip
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by dotedote: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2017
I NEED SAMSUNG S6 EDGE's POWER IC.
Cost please ?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Akell(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello beautiful people, please I got an infinix X551 from someone. As at the point I was given, I could receive calls and make calls. However, I decided to factory reset it so clean up memory and delete unwanted files. After this, I discovered none of my sims could make or receive calls although it shows the network bars.

Please help. Thanks!
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Akell:
Hello beautiful people, please I got an infinix X551 from someone. As at the point I was given, I could receive calls and make calls. However, I decided to factory reset it so clean up memory and delete unwanted files. After this, I discovered none of my sims could make or receive calls although it shows the network bars.

Please help. Thanks!
Check your imei you must have bought a fake phone..i think your imei has been wiped
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
dotedote:
I NEED SAMSUNG S6 EDGE's POWER IC.
Cost please ?
phone cant be fixed,,try ur luck shaaa
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Millichamp(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2017
Clean newly bought Gionee Marathon M5,
50k negotiable
6020mah battery,
Ikorodu, Lagos

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by latestone: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Plz my tecno wx3 displays headphone (�) on the screen, since then it doesn't ring out, it doesn't play out music nd I can't hear people talking to me, except i have to plug in an headphone. Plz is there anyone with a solution to this?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by youngelder(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Greetings..
I use Gionee p5w. I gave out my memory card to a colleague to update his phone, a tecno phone since he's was displaying "memory bla bla" whenever he tried to update.

When I fixed back my card, it displays "unfortunately, android.process.media has stopped working".

As such, I can't use the phone with the memory card in it because it keeps displaying that message...until I remove the card.

isn't there a way to delete that update or something... ?

pls help a brother.... thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Blissyblazer(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2017
hello chief,
I have a Homtom HT17 pro android that has refused to power on since last friday. It fell from my hand and the down buttons ie stopped working other parts work fine. So i decide to shut it down with d power button. I powered it again to see whether it will correct the error, but d down button didn't work still. i shut down again. Since then, my phone has not come up. If i plug it to the charger, it did not display, but gets hot. Please help me, what do i do to make it work again.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Blissyblazer(m): 1:57am On Nov 29, 2017
The same case applies to me now, my Homtom HT17 pro no longer power on because it fell, still looking for a way to bring it back to life now, @Okaakoko, where do you stay? I am in ibadan.

Okaakoko:

Thanks boss. when one has a one in town phone, he must surely have a one in town problem.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Okaakoko(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Blissyblazer:
The same case applies to me now, my Homtom HT17 pro no longer power on because it fell, still looking for a way to bring it back to life now, @Okaakoko, where do you stay? I am in ibadan.

I am in Ondo state. Take your phone to a good phone repairers. Something could still be done
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Blissyblazer(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2017
I hope i ll get a good technician that will revive it here in ibadan very soon. All those ve met keep saying is not popular in Nigeria.

Okaakoko:

I am in Ondo state. Take your phone to a good phone repairers. Something could still be done
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by jewelinchrist07: 4:52am On May 23, 2018
please my itel 1556 plus screen turned white with black patches when I mistakenly sat on it
do u think warranty covers it at carlcare cos I just brought it November last yr?
then secondly,
where can I sell a phone in Ibadan?
thirdly, where can I get a gionee p4 battery In Ibadan?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2018
jewelinchrist07:
please my itel 1556 plus screen turned white with black patches when I mistakenly sat on it
do u think warranty covers it at carlcare cos I just brought it November last yr?
then secondly,
where can I sell a phone in Ibadan?
thirdly, where can I get a gionee p4 battery In Ibadan?
your screen is faulty. I don't think warranty may cover it. You have to go to the itel office to Confirm. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ogechai: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
pls i changed the charging port of my L9 PLUS TECHNO, since then i have issues with brownsing and network, my phone is now always on emergency calls only or no network. what do i do pls.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Ogbemuo: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hi i use a HTC ONE E8 and all of a sudden the volume button adjust it self and the power button does not work expect in the case of reboot and the phone bring up a notification of a bug report when this usually happens. I wait to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by XploraBen(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
ogechai:
pls i changed the charging port of my L9 PLUS TECHNO, since then i have issues with brownsing and network, my phone is now always on emergency calls only or no network. what do i do pls.
The problem might be that the network wire/flex that runs from the mainboard to the mini board(where the charging port is located) is not firmly fixed/clipped...maybe the technician that fixed the port for you forgot to clip the wire/flex,you'll have to take it back to him to rectify that.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by dekunleh: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
please, how can i reset freetel ice 2 to factory setting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Last Day On Earth: Survival MOD + Save Game Files For Android / Differences Between Mini, Micro And Nano SIM Cards / Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.