Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! (48788 Views)

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by TriumphJohnson(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2017
YAGI Boss and Nigerian Rapper, Lil Kesh surprised his mother after she came to visit him by presenting her a brand new car.

His Excited Mom went to dance with him as they both danced salsa and so on.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/lil-kesh-buys-his-mom-new-car.html

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9ifGy0uxc

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi mynd44

13 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by eezeribe(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Thank God for his life... He couldn't have done that with a B.Sc certificate at his age.
I hope that when he was younger,she wasn't discouraging him to abandon his music dreams and 'face his studies'.

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by ANIEXTY(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2017
God please bless me, if not for anything, for my mother becuase she has tried a lot,
Just me thinking of my mom, makes me work harder, i must make sure that in this life she must enjoy the fruite of her labour...!!
*in lil kesh's voice*...."she dey charge me up when i get no bar, i cannot forget all your sacrifice eh"

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by GoggleB(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Buys mom a car...
Why he no come show us the model na.
Congrats anyways

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by tolexy123: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Make i quickly go buy keke napep for lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Mothers are worth it

Congrats to her grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
You worked for it, you deserved it Ma. May death not deny you more to come Ma. Enjoy Ma

God bless all true mothers who could have flushed us down the latrine but chose not to.

We shall make you proud and reward your tenacity someday very soon in Jesus name. Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by ogilivictor: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Congratulation ma
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Congrats mummy YAGI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Papiikush: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed
undecided
Shebi she is smiling and dancing now....She won't question the source of his wealth,

because me I know he can not afford that tokunbo legitimately.

Your brain is always in a conflict with your fingers whenever you type

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2017
embarassed
undecided
Shebi she is smiling and dancing now....She won't question the source of his wealth,

because me I know he can not afford that tokunbo legitimately.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Miles300: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Thank God for his life... He couldn't have done that with a B.Sc certificate at his age.
I hope that when he was younger,she wasn't discouraging him to abandon his music dreams and 'face his studies'.
education is still powerful !

14 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Dear God,

Bless those that wish to take care of their mother like me,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by kittykollinxx(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
the paradise is under our mothers feet. mothers are blessings always

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Jamila05(f): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
I really love this. A mother is a special friend who loves us as we are and believe so much in our future. Pls love and respect your mum. It pave way for us #Just Advice

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by aboki2000(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:

Stop making yourself feel better about being a drop-out.
Unlike Kesh, you can not sing
Unlike Mikel, you can not play football

You better enrol in National Open University.... or you might end up a vulcanizer.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Damibiz(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2017
It is so sad mine is death(RIP MOM) bt my dad will enjoy the fruit of his handz...the joy of having a good son

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by AustineCJ: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Am next in line to buy my mumsy my pride a beautiful ride.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed
undecided

because me I know he can not afford it legitimately.

can you shut up

20 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
he could have still done that with a BSc if he knows what he's doing,

Meanwhile, BSc holder even ND or HND or even lemme say NCE holder are still better than him in one way or the other if he doesn't attend higher institution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by jeeqaa7(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Tokunbo
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by jeeqaa7(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2017
OP.. Repeat after me! Tokunbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Afonjashapmouth: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2017
nice ride but all this boys still needs education

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by pressplay411(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2017
His baby dey ball Gan. Cos his baby is his mummy. He won me over with this song, can't remember the title now.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by kaziblake(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Congrats to him and his mom
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by takenadoh: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Brand new car with steering cover?

Bloggers continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by fergieboy: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Lol and hushpuppi can't even show his mother face but his is busy spending millions in club

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.