Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) (21903 Views)

Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

wink waffi babe

Lol, yes o cheesy

Are you a waffi babe too? smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
oh my! Oh my! See how I fail exam oo...dear I even think say I don pass finish not knowing I failed woefully grin chai!

OK, well I know one thing for sure, you are very beautiful, no one can fail my papers on that grin

but even at that, you're still IBO grin we've claimed u already wink

Thanks for the compliment smiley

Am not Igbo o.
Claim true true .. Na today? smiley

In between u are from which state?
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks for the compliment smiley

Am not Igbo o.
Claim true true .. Na today? smiley

In between u are from which state?
Anambra is my state, hope you having a great Sunday my dear smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Anambra is my state, hope you having a great Sunday my dear smiley

Oh Anambra , that's cool.

Yea I am .. Very relaxed watching tv smiley
Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Oh Anambra , that's cool.

Yea I am .. Very relaxed watching tv smiley
Happy Sunday smiley
mind if u join you? Just laying on my bed with the theater blasting music at the hall...kinda boring embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
mind if u join you? Just laying on my bed with the theater blasting music at the hall...kinda boring embarassed

cheesy are u in hostel?
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

cheesy are u in hostel?

lol..how'd you come to that thought? grin

BTW, did u see my post which I tagged u?
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol..how'd you come to that thought? grin

BTW, did u see my post which I tagged u?

Lol, when u mentioned hall? It has to be hostel cheesy

A working class person cannot relaxing in a hall where music is blasting from its speakers cheesy

Nope I didn't see the post. What's the title of the post?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Lol, when u mentioned hall? It has to be hostel cheesy

A working class person cannot relaxing in a hall where music is blasting from its speakers cheesy

Nope I didn't see the post. What's the title of the post?
I'm not a student my dear, a self employed bachelor lol...I love music as well. smiley

Check my profile to see the post, I mentioned, maybe u didn't notice
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I'm not a student my dear, a self employed bachelor lol...I love music as well. smiley

Check my profile to see the post, I mentioned, maybe u didn't notice

Have seen it Nw. I didn't notice initially but

U are good, nice drawings.
Keep it up!
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
I'll post my own lie when I get inspired by more lies from more posters grin grin grin grin grin grin
your boyfriend fine shaaa
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Have seen it Nw. I didn't notice initially but

U are good, nice drawings.
Keep it up!

my dear, I just made it for fun n I'm clad u like it pretty one smiley

What do u have in the kitchen, I'm famished grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Lol, yes o cheesy

Are you a waffi babe too? smiley
No o just like the way it sounds when I say it "waffi" sounds exotic
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
my dear, I just made it for fun n I'm clad u like it pretty one smiley

What do u have in the kitchen, I'm famished grin

Your welcome smiley

Do u care for Ogbono soul garnished with vegetables ,stock fish and goat meat swallowed wit wheat? Or u prefer garri instead? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

No o just like the way it sounds when I say it "waffi" sounds exotic

Hahahahahaha cheesy

Wow! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Your welcome smiley

Do u care for Ogbono soul garnished with vegetables ,stock fish and goat meat swallowed wit wheat? Or u prefer garri instead? undecided
oh my GOD! Are you serious you have that right now in the house? U just made me miss my mum sha cry

I wish I was the guy next to your door grin

I'd love it with garri my dear, it goes one-way grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
oh my GOD! Are you serious you have that right now in the house? U just made me miss my mum sha cry

I wish I was the guy next to your door grin

I'd love it with garri my dear, it goes one-way grin

Awwww undecided
So sorry about the way am making you feel.

My cousin's gf said anyone who taste my meal will be forced to travel to the village to learn how to cook home meals.lol.
I just laughed .

Yea I prepared it yesterday evening . And thats what i ate lastnight and tonight smiley

Sometimes I make use of cow leg instead of goat meat depending on my mood.

Ok garri then. Will make it in a jiffy say 6mins and your dinner will be ready .

Hope u are on the way?

Call me when u arrive at the gate , the keys are with me smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Awwww undecided
So sorry about the way am making you feel.

My cousin's gf said anyone who taste my meal will be forced to travel to the village to learn how to cook home meals.lol.
I just laughed .

Yea I prepared it yesterday evening . And thats what i ate lastnight and tonight smiley

Sometimes I make use of cow leg instead of goat meat depending on my mood.

Ok garri then. Will make it in a jiffy say 6mins and your dinner will be ready .

Hope u are on the way?

Call me when u arrive at the gate , the keys are with me smiley
you just got me salivating over the bolded sentences... I only took the bitterleaf soup I managed to prepare the best way I can this night and now I'm hungry again grin

I am surely on my way, n pls put enough stock fish cos I don't joke with that grin

You can prepare nsala soup with catfish right? I think I'm gonna spend this whole week at your place my dear, wink

They say; the road to a man's heart is through his stomach grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Sagacious4real(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
rummeh:
I came here to read people's experience...
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Sagacious4real(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Repent! God's kingdom is at hand...
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Sagacious4real(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you just got me salivating over the bolded sentences... I only took the bitterleaf soup I managed to prepare the best way I can this night and now I'm hungry again grin

I am surely on my way, n pls put enough stock fish cos I don't joke with that grin

You can prepare nsala soup with catfish right? I think I'm gonna spend this whole week at your place my dear, wink

They say; the road to a man's heart is through his stomach grin

Hahahahahahàhah cheesy grin grin

I can prepare nsala soup too smiley

But the whole week ke! shocked

Lol cheesy

U are so funny.

U can even stay the whole remaining year with me cheesy

Am sleepy, tomorrow is work and network is so slow .

Ok nice chat with you.

Have a goodnight rest smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahàhah cheesy grin grin

I can prepare nsala soup too smiley

But the whole week ke! shocked

Lol cheesy

U are so funny.

U can even stay the whole remaining year with me cheesy

Am sleepy, tomorrow is work and network is so slow .

Ok nice chat with you.

Have a goodnight rest smiley
u really fun to chat with my dear, beautiful too and I bet you have a wonderful heart smiley

I know u won't mind if I decide to spend a lifetime with you beautiful smiley I really enjoyed the chats so far.

Wouldn't mind if we can try this a next time wink sleep well dearie, u too make sense kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Eazybay(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

First you need visa

Start there grin

Lolzzzzzz, replies like dis made me follow d thread to Page 3!!!!!

Oya help d guy wif visa since he's butt crazy!

I'm not into d big butt thingy (dislike dem sef) but I love smart ladies wit good sense of humor. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by mecussey(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
These things happen everyday in lagos, especially to the ladies and some of them won't complain about it out of fear of the unknown or they actually like it. But when guys get grouped in busses, they never complain, actually...they usually play along lol...

Last week,I was in a bus while travelling to lagos. Luckily, the person coming to my direction was a lady; pretty, looking innocent, quiet and very fair complexioned. She hopped in and while searching for where to sit, her stir met with mine and that was how she ended up beside me. I made up my mind I'd talk to her and prolly get her number as well. As the bus too off, it wasn't quit long before she placed her arm behind mine thereby leaving her side boobs mightily pressed against my own arm, honestly I felt the touch big time, I wished I could even touch it.

I looked at her boobs and I think she noticed and smiled, I felt kinda embarrassed, still she kept it pressed on me, I couldn't help it, I'd say I already had steel in my pant embarassed I moved my arm back and forth rubbing against it, while still maintaining the pace so no one would notice what's going on. Most times I felt her nip.ples thickened already and I just imagined how wet she'd become...I quickly passed her my phone and she quickly stored in her digits n dats been it.

Have u ever had similar experiences before? Do share your experiences.

Yea...this shiits happens both in banks and school
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Eazybay:

Lolzzzzzz, replies like dis made me follow d thread to Page 3!!!!!

Oya help d guy wif visa since he's butt crazy!

I'm not into d big butt thingy (dislike dem sef) but I love smart ladies wit good sense of humor. Keep it up.
Haha grin just giving him tips na
Gracias wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Haha grin just giving him tips na Gracias wink
babe sorry for intruding good morning,how was ur night na?
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
babe sorry for intruding good morning,how was ur night na?

Mail me biko cause u don start again
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Mail me biko cause u don start again
#delivered
Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
u really fun to chat with my dear, beautiful too and I bet you have a wonderful heart smiley

I know u won't mind if I decide to spend a lifetime with you beautiful smiley I really enjoyed the chats so far.

Wouldn't mind if we can try this a next time wink sleep well dearie, u too make sense kiss

Thanks smiley

Same here .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) by debspauly(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:

A terrific liar, you are.
A 'like', I just gave you. cheesy

grin
NeeKlaus:

A terrific liar, you are.
A 'like', I just gave you. cheesy

lolz ..but am not a liar oo ..is just for the fun of naira land ..besides that's a little story from me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.