Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Browse Unlimitedly With Your Glo Sim - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Browse Unlimitedly With Your Glo Sim (425 Views)

Activate Your Glo Sim For Unlimited Browsing / Downloading / Why You Must Own A Glo Sim / Share Your Glo Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse Unlimitedly With Your Glo Sim by teezhie: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2017
cheat has been on for some time and have been tested myself. But its like no one is noticing the cheat but it still active and has been tested and verified myself✔. The coolest stuff about this cheat is that its unlimited You can browse stream watch upload and may other stuffs you can do online but it must be on the uchander that shouldn't be a problem I think. There have been complaints on this cheat saying its not active and I think tweaking their APN settings might let the cheat work. If you haven't tried this cheat don't borther tweaking yet until you notice its not working. What I simply mean by tweaking APN settings is by trying different APN settings maybe luckily you find the one that works for the cheat. Some APN can be super fast when some can be the opposite. Cutting the story short let's set up our uchandler for glo. THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ✔ It works only in uchandler web browser ✔Involes no psiphon and tunnel. ✔It is totally free.Even with a flat balance on your Glo sim 0.0kb ✔It is unlimited and not capped. APN SETTINGS APN Name: NAIJABRAINIES APN Type: Tick Default & Supl Proxy : leave it blank Port : leave it blank Username and Password : use either flat or secure APN: gloflat or glosecure Organized.
get full details here www.naijabrainies..co.ke/?m=1
Re: Browse Unlimitedly With Your Glo Sim by oswaggiee(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
will it work for pc?
Re: Browse Unlimitedly With Your Glo Sim by teezhie: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
nop only for android

(1) (Reply)

Software Generated Website Traffic And How Easily It Can Kill Your Website/blog / Naijanamu / I Need An E-currency Exchange Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.