Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) (54320 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by dre11(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Welder hacks jealous lover to death in Rivers

A 29 - year - old welder, Ugochukwu Arugo, said he hacked his lover, who was also his landlady, Mrs . Ngozi Igwe, to death with a kitchen pestle in Aluu community, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State because she was jealous of his wife.

Arugo made this confession on Thursday in Port Harcourt as the Rivers State Police Command paraded over 80 suspects, who were arrested between May and June 2017 from different parts of the state in connection with armed robbery, cultism, kidnapping, murder and child trafficking.

The suspect, a native of Isi- Ala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State, narrated that his victim (Ngozi ) was her widowed landlady and added that they had been in a deep relationship since the demise of her husband.

Arugo, however, told the Police Commissioner, Ahmed Zaki and journalists that trouble started between him and his lover when he (Arugo ) went to his village, married a wife and brought her to live with him.

The suspect, who is already in police net , said that his lover -landlady was angry with him because he got married and brought his new wife into the house.

He said : “I am here because I committed a crime. I am 29 years old. I did it unknowingly and I never knew it would be like this. It is my landlady, whom I am dating in Aluu Community that I killed.

“When I went to my village and married, I brought my wife to the yard, my landlady started quarrelling with me. She said why would I marry without informing her? I started having problem with her because of my wife. I did not let my wife know about it.

“When we had problem late in the night, as we were quarrelling, I used mortar pestle and hit her head, she fell down and died.”

Meanwhile, the Rivers State Police Command has stated that crime had reduced in the state, even as it restated its commitment towards ensuring that crime was reduced to a bearable level in the state.

The CP, Ahmed Zaki, who stated this while parading the suspects, noted that the state command had launched a proactive approach towards tackling crime in the state, disclosing that the state was sectioned into seven sectors for easy patrol to launch an onslaught against criminals in the state.

Zaki also disclosed that the police had also arrested a gang of robbers who attacked a trailer belonging to Dangote Company around Choba community in Port Harcourt and killed two of their victims after robbing them.

He disclosed that six vehicles, 386 life ammunition, 1275 cartridges, 20 pistols were among the items recovered from criminals within the 38 day- operation.

http://punchng.com/welder-hacks-jealous-lover-to-death-in-rivers/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by pressplay411(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Can good news ever come out of this Aluu community?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by cricifixo: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2017
This aluu community sef, the only news that comes out of the community is news of killings

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by ipobbigot7: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Ugochukwu Arugo a murderer, Ngozi Igwe a confirmed adulterer all biafuro citizens.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Jackeeh(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2017
Let's play a new game. Use the same pestle on his head too. Let's see if he will die or not!

8 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Homeboiy: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2017
ThankGod he's not an Igbo guy

Rivers people said they r not Igbo

Aluu n crime r like me n.....

10 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:
Can good news ever come out of this Aluu community?
hmmmm

my signature plz
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by KingLennon(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
''I am 29 years old. I
did it unknowingly and I never knew it
would be like this.''

The thunder wer go fire u ehn....

6 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by 0b100100111: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ugochukwu Arugo again!

Sigh.................
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by exlinkleads(f): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
hmmm

thats one thing with sugar mummy

they will never let you marry

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Lilaex: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
sada
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria needs to take a holiday. The whole country must go on a holiday....... Lebanese, Chinese and Indian must go home......and Buhari must go home too. Then the country must shut down at once

After resolving all internal issues....the country will again come back. So long, I will be removing it from the map......until until.

Everyday na killing.....ehn. This one looks like a juvenile, but he killed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by makin5wa: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
I said it before that this week is going to be a tough one for Igbos. From Evans news, to miss kirikir to this guy. grin grin

Afonja crew you use Igbos crew do pepper soup this weekend. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by brainpulse: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
"Ugochukwu Arugo" Na them again? Cant we take a day off without the criminal exhibition of these people?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by paddyofboss(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
From mbano abi...na dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by joenor(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
I guess some foreign demons are in that community from Lake shade basin.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by paddyofboss(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

So IMO state is not ibo again abi...una sef

24 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Homeboiy:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by fostem(f): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
TV DON Spoil Dis Lover Boy
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ugochukwu Arugo a murderer, Ngozi Igwe a confirmed adulterer all biafuro citizens.
shut up

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by dheolexaone(f): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Young boy just finished his career.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Ipobwarrior: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
paddyofboss:
From mbano abi...na dem
i don't know him, he is not from my hometown
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is the reason I vow never to date someone living in the same vicinity with me talk more of dating someone in the same compound.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aluu
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by joyblinks(f): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

did u read the part where they said the guy is from Isi-Ala Mbano in Imo state? No i guess...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Gwan2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
After you straff landlady tire, after she don allow you to stay free for her house as her loverboy, after she don dey give you chop money probably, after na she dey baff you up probably.............U still carry another woman come stay for her house wey she allow you stay free, your sense no tell you make you leave the house with your wife atleast............After all said and done, you come kpai the woman.
Mtcheeeeeeeew......And probably for year 2500 one of your great great grandchild go dey wonder which kind curse make am no dey progress for life. He no know say one Idiot along em lineage don carry curse upon em head.
undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:

You see your life? Olodo! How can a widow be an adulterer? Shame on you.

11 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sigh
ipobbigot7:
Homeboiy:

divicode:
Flaatties and money! They will sell their generations and even the ones unborn for money
Go to your virtual biafrauud republic, now you are begging
You guys will soon join me for a special seven days of fasting and prayer to change their lives
joenor:
I guess some foreign demons are in that community from Lake shade basin.

See these Boko Haram members.

Want to know why I call them Boko Haram members.?

Because they have failed to learn from their books....one important lesson, the lessons of

1.Tolerance

2.Thinking before speaking.

Ok now....we agree with you. Everybody else is criminals, except people from your tribe. Why don't you form your own country with members of your holy tribe and build a big wall around yourselves to protect you from the immoral world outside?

Nigerians....and the funny thing is that the above posters will claim to be good people.

Emancipate yourself from stone age tribalism please.

merkinz:
OR

Visit my Profile SIGNATURE >>here www.nairaland.com/merkinz

To Click the Direct Link and Get Started.

You are lying, and you know it.

God does not bless liars. There is no such thing as free MTN card.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / Corper Gang-Raped In Akwa Ibom State / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.