Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture (5764 Views)

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
oya go and sleep.
1967 is not 2017. Many Things have changed for Igbos.
Touch the tail of a lion again..
Hahahha. Yes oh oo. 1967 is not 2017, at least the Nigerian government has an active standing army, ready for any eventuality. I can't say the same for u biafrans except if u depend on the militants which am sure they will never fight ur battles. Ojukwu had a powerful army but still lost, right now, u igbos don't even have a private militia. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

Fine girl, u don't know me to be saying am from the south west. Anyways, there are some oil companies in the south south, but I prefer all oil companies to be in the south south, but the safety of foreign oil workers is not guaranteed in that region, militants have kidnapped many foreign oil company workers, demanding millions of Naira for them to freed. In Lagos, they don't encounter such problem.
do you want to deny your tribe and geo political zone now?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
divads:
grin grin Ooh Becos Nigeria had more soldiers that's why they were supposed to die more
Remember the Nigerian army was on the offensive, while the biafran army was on defensive. Biafran army were the ones hiding while the Nigeria army did not care, they just took territory after territory which led to loss of life. Also remember that we got our independence not too long ago, so the Nigerian army was still in a stage of building and modernising
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
do you want to deny your tribe and geo political zone now?
U know nothing about me. I know u igbos call anyone opposed to Biafra Afonja

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

U know nothing about me. I know u igbos call anyone opposed to Biafra Afonja
I ask again, do you want to deny your geopolitical zone and tribe now?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
I ask again, do you want to deny your geopolitical zone and tribe now?
Fine girl, I tell u again, u don't know me
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

The few igbos can choose either to stay in the south south, or move back with their brothers to be south east. That will be beautiful
...so if you know this truth all this while then why are you pouring dirty saliva all over this thread?

Igboland knows her territory and boundary and no inch and I REPEAT no inch of her land and properties shall be left over for scavengers.Be warned.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by eastsidechillz: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

I would advice the Igbos to go alone and form their homogeneous country with lgbo as the official language, it would be better for your progress.The Igbo speaking communities in the Niger Delta can have dual citizenship with RONDEL( Republic of Niger Delta) if the South South also secedes, or they can have it with Nigeria if the south south stays in a restructured Nigeria. All thesame as an urhobo man myself l prefer a Nigeria with true federalism. When the Biafrans go, l hope the country would then be restructured.
Give me one reason that will make the North restructure after their number one opposer has gone.

Just like my Fulani tailor told me 3years ago

If the Niger Delta give us too much trouble we will drown them in Atlantic Ocean.

Am beginning to believe that this is exactly the way they see Niger delta in dre secret places

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...so if you know this truth all this while then why are you pouring dirty saliva all over this thread?

Igboland knows her territory and boundary and no inch and I REPEAT no inch of her land and properties shall be left for scavengers.Be warned.
GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
[s]...so if you know this truth all this while then why are you pouring dirty saliva all over this thread?

Igboland knows her territory and boundary and no inch and I REPEAT no inch of her land and properties shall be left for scavengers.Be warned. [/s]
Nigeria knows it's territory and boundaries, and no inch, I repeat no inch will be left for land grabbers without a fight

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by eastsidechillz: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Stop embarrasing Igbos pls.
Ijaw this, ijaw that.
Why must ijaw be part of your Biafra secession plans?
Can't you Igbos respect yourself and stop attracting insult to Igbos.
Leave the ijaws and other minorities alone!

The thing they make me Mad.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
GBAM!
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

Nigeria knows it's territory and boundaries, and no inch, I repeat no inch will be left for land grabbers without a fight
...I don't even know that you are a nursary school boy sef.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
eastsidechillz:

The thing they make me Mad.
they are just embarrasing Igbos up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
[s]...I don't even know that you are a nursary school boy sef.[/s]
yimu. Brainwashed Ipob youth. Don't worry, when the time comes, u will see miracle
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Ikology(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dereformer:
The lies peddled by the Nigerian military govt in 1967 is currently being repeated.

The Niger Deltans are currently being indoctrinated to the fact that Igbo's want their oil.

This is far from the truth. There are abundant reserve of oil in the east. In fact, the east has more gas reserves than any other country in West Africa. You can google this.

To the Niger Deltans, particularly the Ijaws, throughout your sons presidency, we the Igbos gave him massive support. Your son noted in one of his speeches that the Igbo's are indeed the back bone of his administration.

In 1967 you joined the Nigerian forces to run over your closest neighbour. You allowed your soil to be a base for onslaught against your long standing brothers and ally.

We weathered through the storm and came out strong.

Almost 50 years after the war, I am sure you have come to understand and regret your actions in fighting your brothers.

Events of the past 50 years which have witnessed the killing of your leaders like Ken Saro wiwa and many others have indeed proved beyond doubt that all of us are endangered species in Nigeria.

We do not want to rule over you, we do not want to take your oil, we have more than we need.

Ankio Briggs has indeed made it clear that after Biafra exits Nigeria, through your support of course, you can have your Niger Delta republic.

While the Igbo's are asking for a referendum to determine whether we actually want to remain in Nigeria, the North has said they are ready for war.

We therefore, ask you to ponder for a while and decide whether or not to fight against your brothers.

We ask that you ponder whether to fight against a people that is currently no where politically as a result of the massive support they gave your son and father.

Biafra shall rise.

You people have ears but have refused to utilize it. Leave Niger Delta people aka Southsouth out of whichever republic you think will be heaven on earth. They want to go it their own way. They don't want any major ethnic group to subdue them. Your referendum will fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Let igbos relax and let others fight for the liberation of Nigerian slaves. For how long shall we continue to be sacrificial lambs? Ibos are out cast today because of Jonathan. Please stop wanting who don't want you and face your front.

Instead of a country where nd and Igbos stand alone I prefer Nigeria. Let everyone now to the north.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by victorvezx(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ikology:

You people have ears but have refused to utilize it. Leave Niger Delta people aka Southsouth out of whichever republic you think will be heaven on earth. They want to go it their own way. They don't want any major ethnic group to subdue them. Your referendum will fail woefully.
Thank you. This biafrans are very stubborn
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
Let igbos relax and let others fight for the liberation of Nigerian slaves. For how long shall continue to be sacrificial lambs. Ibos are out cast today because of Jonathan. Please stop wanting who don't want you and face your front.
one plate of catfish pepper soup for you!
We are on our own in this country and must be going for our interest FIRST.
Leave the minorities to sort themselves out.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
they are just embarrasing Igbos up and down.
You are their enemy cause you are saying the truth. I have come to realize that even Nnamdi Kanu himself has eyes for nd oil. He's not straightforward with his agitations.

I wish he can redraw Biafra's map without nd, then I will take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Chiaka(f): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
I am Niger deltan. Just to let you know that the Igbos cannot swallow us as most of you think. I am talking of the Biafran map here. and stop posting divisive comments between Igbos and Niger deltans, all that social media thing will not do anything it just annoys us. I saw a read up Nnamdi Kanus proposed plan yesterday or so he truly addressed all that and it all good ok, there may be room for improvement if need be, a healthy system should be dynamic and susceptible to scrutiny and change. see just mind your future with Nigeria or without and leave other people to decide theirs you hear.
Please dont comment me again as I dont owe you any explanation I did this one for courtesy, no offence.

freshest4live:

Chiaka why do you need the Niger Delta? What if in the new country, the ljaws, urhobo and itsekiri begin another crisis like it was in 1999, wouldn't this destabilize the new country? You are speaking of another mini Nigeria with so many different languages.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
You are their enemy cause you are saying the truth. I have come to realize that even Nnamdi Kanu himself has eyes for nd oil. He's not straightforward with his agitations.
they hate me here for telling them the truth.
Leave south south minorities alone, IPOB said NO!
They are shouting Referendum, do these people ask for any referendum?
I am tired of these Igbos!
Your ipob biafra agitation have been rejected many times by these minorities yet you are shamelessly and desperately begging them, writing post about them up and down, thereby attracting insult to Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
one plate of catfish pepper soup for you!
We are on our own in this country and must be going for our interest FIRST.
Leave the minorities to sort themselves out.
Lol, funny enough I have more than 2000 catfish in my farm, just pay who will help me cook it and we a square.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
Lol, funny enough I have more than 2000 catfish in my farm, just pay who will help me cook it and we a square.
wow. Go and marry na.
Lolz.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by dragonking2: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
EzeUche:

IPOB or IPOND or whatever.

Each group has the same objective.
Forget that childish girl.

She is busy running her mouth up and down. Ask her if she even followed the sit at home order on May 30th?

Me were be Urhobo /isoko I supported the sit at home order by staying at home that day to support the biafra cause and achieve a separation.

Most people don't want to face the truth. Even if there is biafra republic and Niger delta Republic, both countries will always work as one.

That's a fact.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by freshest4live: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chiaka:
I am Niger deltan. Just to let you know that the Igbos cannot swallow us as most of you think. I am talking of the Biafran map here. and stop posting divisive comments between Igbos and Niger deltans, all that social media thing will not do anything it just annoys us. I saw a read up Nnamdi Kanus proposed plan yesterday or so he truly addressed all that and it all good ok, there may be room for improvement if need be, a healthy system should be dynamic and susceptible to scrutiny and change. see just mind your future with Nigeria or without and leave other people to decide theirs you hear.
Please dont comment me again as I dont owe you any explanation I did this one for courtesy, no offence.

Hahahaha, l am Niger Delta too, why body dey pepper you na, it's our Biafra oh, somebody cannot ask question again? wetin dey do una sef ehn.

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by dragonking2: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
they hate me here for telling them the truth.
Leave south south minorities alone, IPOB said NO!
They are shouting Referendum, do these people ask for any referendum?
I am tired of these Igbos!
Your ipob biafra agitation have been rejected many times by these minorities yet you are shamelessly and desperately begging them, writing post about them up and down, thereby attracting insult to Igbos.

Shut the fvck up. Has all igbos accepted accepted the biafrra agitation? I still have several igbo friends who told me point blank that there are not I'm support of it.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
dragonking2:

Shut the fvck up. Has all igbos accepted accepted the biafrra agitation? I still have several igbo friends who told me point blank that there are not I'm support of it.
oya go and start licking the ground these minorities walk upon inorder to beg them to join Biafra.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Ikology(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

Thank you. This biafrans are very stubborn

Don't thank me, I am referring to my brothers from SE. This country will never divide, we can only end up in regions. The oil you think you are protecting won't be let go without a fight, In the event of regional government coming to fruition. The issue of offshore oils will be revisited. Such territory will be in federal government's protectorate.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by freshest4live: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ikology:

Don't thank me, I am referring to my brothers from SE. This country will never divide, will can only end up in regions. The oil you think you are protecting won't be let go. In the event of regional government coming to fruition. The issue of offshore oils will be revisited. Such territory will be in federal government's protectorate.
It seems you are the only Igbo man putting on his thinking cap here, the problem is even if the Niger Delta wants to go, Nigeria would not let it go, they may allow Igbo go but not Naija Delta without a war, so regionalism should be the best option or at least the first step to seceding for Naija Delta.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by dragonking2: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
oya go and start licking the ground these minorities walk upon inorder to beg them to join Biafra.

Like I said, shut the fvck up. You have never spoken with wisdom on this forum and I doubt if you ever will.

While you are busy everyday shouting about minorities, your own ohanze denied the biafra cause and said they want Nigeria.

You would have also said that the ohanze too should not be involved.

Why don't you spend your time on how to resolve the internal crisis in igbo land and leave the nigerdelta alone.

When men discuss crucial issues, people like you with childish mentality should sit at the back and watch.

You will learn a thing or two.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by jakandeola(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
its not about building a house.
It goes beyond that.
amarabae den ansa me u as ibo wat did u want from naija dat we neva giv u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Demolition Of Otodo Gbame Illegal, Court Rules / The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. / Check Out Obiano’s Wife’s Weird New Look Which Has Generated Negative Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.