Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? (5940 Views)

Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Should I Accept This Police Job? / Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by uzomanny(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Will you accept this job even when you're told they pay #1million monthly?

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by torres89: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
you only live once

yes if I receive the necessary training

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by madridguy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
EVEN FOR FREE I WILL TAKE THE JOB.

22 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Efukikata(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
What kinda job is that? That only happens in movies

#LoveMyLife

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Dhayor001(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
No.

Despite the training, the urge to jump will always be there!

10 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by olu77(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Which job? Is it the job of photographing skydyvers or do you consider sitting on top of the world with trusted parachute strapped to your back as a job? It's just an hobby, no one employs you to do that.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Afonjashapmouth: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
why not? since its just a photoshoping job

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Flying high in the sky grin

This one wey 250 thousand+ people dey apply for N-power.... Forget it people go do am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
One thing must kill a man. All die na die.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Erums(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
olu77:
Which job? Is it the job of photographing skydyvers or do you consider sitting on top of the world with trusted parachute strapped to your back as a job? It's just an hubby, no one employs you to do that.

And who said no one employs you to skydive... People do buggie jumps dey havent tried before and are directed by someone... Get it... Its a well payed job... Goto southafrica and ask...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by laribari(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
EVEN FOR FREE I WILL TAKE THE JOB.

I know your plans. You want to commit suicide abi? Nobody actually work for free o!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Suicide as in?

laribari:

I know your plans. You want to commit suicide abi? Nobody actually work for free o!

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Mustay(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
olu77:
Which job? Is it the job of photographing skydyvers or do you consider sitting on top of the world with trusted parachute strapped to your back as a job? It's just an hubby, no one employs you to do that.

I actually thought the OP was referring to those who cleaned windows of skyscrapers.
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Caustics: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
beans.
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by hardbody: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
I am feeling dizzy watching them sef

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by prodiG(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
I'm scared of heights. Any slip up, your name be sorry cus you'll be flatter than a pancake

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by arvinsloane(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dhayor001:
No.

Despite the training, the urge to jump will always be there!

Lol. Urge to jump? You must be a monkey.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by d4guy: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Soft work
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
GIRLS THAT OVER-SPEND ON FASHION
This type of girls are also of two types. The ones that spends their money and the ones that spends your money. If she is the type that spends her money, then no much problem but if every penny she uses for her extravagant fashion lifestyle comes from your pocket, then there is problem. It is either you spend all the money you saved or you over work yourself to satisfy her. It sounds like a comedy line but it’s real. Avoid them.

THE DECEPTIVE PLANNERS
This type of girls has plans but are deceptive just like the tag I gave them. They are those type of girls that are always at the top of the class when results are out while their so-called friends make merry with Ds and Fs.
This type of girls has plans yet deceive other with their lifestyle. Avoid them.

THE PLAN-LESS
This category of girls are just the worst type of girls. They are easily brain-washed and deceived. They have no plan in life and live like they will be... CONTINUE READING HERE http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/01/03/five-types-girls-avoid-school-bookerpage/
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by felictorx: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
People will Photoshop their destinies
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Emerikoss: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
uzomanny:

No be parachute they carry for back so

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by olu77(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Erums:

And who said no one employs you to skydive... People do buggie jumps dey havent tried before and are directed by someone... Get it... Its a well payed job... Goto southafrica and ask...

Ok. Thanks for the enlightenment. I will take the job Op.

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by CuddleBear(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Is it the job of photographing skydivers or do you consider sitting on top of the world with trusted parachute strapped to your back as a job?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Make I hear say I reject am.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Kelvinortabo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
uzomanny:

LMAO
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by amokeme(f): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
arvinsloane:

Lol. Urge to jump? You must be a monkey.
cheesy cheesy or suicidal.. how can the urge to jump be there undecided
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by UltraSphinx(m): 2:33am On Jun 19, 2017
olu77:
grin grin.. just kill me!
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2017
uzomanny:

Chai!

Just looking at it is dizzying!!!
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by sparta231(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Erums:

transport needed
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by Lemonade01(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
If na with Oyinbo why not. Has the Op ever heard of the term. "Safety at height". You are given special training and all necessary PPE's to keep you save. But if na black man job, I'll pass, we are only profit driven and careless about human lifes, ask uncle Dangote how he runs his businesses. Don't worry if I don't make millions now don't mean I wont still make it later, ask Late Fatai Rolling Dollar the ultimate late bloomer! grin
Re: Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? by olu77(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2017
UltraSphinx:

grin grin.. just kill me!

grin grin grin I yaf die too. engrish wirr not kirr me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 / EEDC Aptitude Test / Elizade University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff, January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.