Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Can Win World Cup With Super Eagles In 3 Years As NFF President –kalu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can Win World Cup With Super Eagles In 3 Years As NFF President –kalu (537 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) / Africans That Won The World Cup With France. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Win World Cup With Super Eagles In 3 Years As NFF President –kalu by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
I Can Win World Cup With Super Eagles In 3 Years As NFF president – Orji Uzor Kalu: Pillar of
# Sports in Africa, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, has said it is easier to win the World Cup than to clinch the African Champions League title, stressing that if given the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to manage, he would bring the World Cup to Nigeria in three years.
The sports enthusiast, who made the disclosure yesterday during an interview in his office in Abuja, emphasised that It is an easy job, it is not difficult, we have the human and capital resources. World Cup is the easiest thing to win, the African Champions League Cup is harder.
The former Abia State governor, who gave Enyimba International a branded identity, explained that the problem with Nigerians is that they do not allow the people who are knowledgeable about something to do it.
Dr Kalu further noted that the problem with the Nigerian coaches and managers was that they are lazy and do not do their homework very well, stressing that Football is not about being in the office, you must be on the field and have an in-depth knowledge of the game.
www..com/talk/topic,336131.0.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: I Can Win World Cup With Super Eagles In 3 Years As NFF President –kalu by moststylish(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
desperate promises just to get d position
Re: I Can Win World Cup With Super Eagles In 3 Years As NFF President –kalu by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
moststylish:
desperate promises just to get d position
but he might be capable sha

(1) (Reply)

Leicester In Talks With Sevilla Over £15m Deal For Captain Vicente Iborra / Eden Hazard Links Up With Former Teammates To Buy Stake In New Football Club / Here Is Why Neymar Wants Edinson Cavani Sold Out Of PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.