Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams (38283 Views)

Femi Opabunmi: Nigerian World Cup Record-breaker Nightmare Football Career / Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) / Sport Firm Plans To Rehabilitate Femi Opabunmi Ahead Of World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by bikefab(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2017
What a life! I remember this boy from back in the days and i loved his style. Didn't know he is in this condition.
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by Phi001(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Based on ur example, those are robots, without emotions. If these robots had emotions u would see that they would not be destroyed that way by their creators because it would be inhumane(I mean white ppl attack ppl that are cruel to animals). We have emotions and treating human life like that is not a sign of a caring father.
Forget the example...It was a simple analogy...The real problem is that you view God as a human being...God is not human...

The things we humans do are not the things God does...

The way we think is not the way God thinks...

At the bolded, I bet they don't attack animals because they are not people...That's the same they can't attack God because God is not human...

Using human knowledge to understand God is like using Physics to understand Philosophy...

It just can't work...
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by OtemAtum: 2:28am On Jun 18, 2017
Phi001:

I'm not talking about miracles in church...

For example, my father was diagnosed with cardiomegaly, but after a week of several prayer and fasting sessions, he went back to the hospital, had another ECG scan...lo and behold, his heart was back to normal.

Now let me analyse for you. Your father diagnosed with cardiomegaly. After a week of fasting...yes, do you know that fasting is a good science healing therapy? Fasting isn't religion, it Is scientific, practised for ages and it is effective for self healing. It is the fasting that worked. I ALSO HEAL MYSELF USING FASTING, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I PRAYED OR NOT.

.:
My General Overseer's wife was diagnosed with cancer in the early nineties. After all medical treatment failed, doctors said she should go and die at home. People even left the church because according to them, 'how can a man of God's family be afflicted like this? They must have done something wrong'. She held unto the word and she was made whole. No sign of cancer, she'll be 60 next year.
Story, story. Did you see her diagnosed? You believe G.O and their wives? Who else can lie more than them. Picture of before and after of your G.O wife or adonbelivit.

1 Like

Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by oodua1stson: 3:42am On Jun 18, 2017
miqos02:
somehow? do u think he was trully 17 when he played in 2001?
no Nigerian footballer has everused his real age.
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He looks cursed actually...

Well, there's still some money to be made with his situation.

His family members can dress him up in a Nigerian football kit complete with socks and boots then lead him to do Babi-Allah at Ojuelegba under-bridge.

He will make so much money.

Why are you so mean bro?
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by Phi001(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Now let me analyse for you. Your father diagnosed with cardiomegaly. After a week of fasting...yes, do you know that fasting is a good science healing therapy? Fasting isn't religion, it Is scientific, practised for ages and it is effective for self healing. It is the fasting that worked. I ALSO HEAL MYSELF USING FASTING, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I PRAYED OR NOT.
Really, so in a week, an enlarged heart just becomes normal because of fasting.

Just listen to yourself...

Show me another case of cardiomegaly being reversed in a week or keep your bs to yourself...
Story, story. Did you see her diagnosed? You believe G.O and their wives? Who else can lie more than them. Picture of before and after of your G.O wife or adonbelivit.
Whether you believe it or not, that your concern.

I know it happened...

At that point in time, my family had not joined the church, we joined about 1 year after. It was not them that told us the story but members who were in the church at that time.

So unless you're trying to tell me that all the members were involved in an elaborate grand lie to draw new people to church, keep your bs to yourself...

A lie that wasn't even necessary to draw new members, a lie that was privy to only a select few initially, just keep your bs to yourself...

1 Like

Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by samtol4(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Relax with your this your mindset . I experienced the Miracles of God . if you don't believe that is your headache not mine Bros
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by samtol4(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Phi001:

Really, so in a week, an enlarged heart just becomes normal because of fasting.

Just listen to yourself...

Show me another case of cardiomegaly being reversed in a week or keep your bs to yourself...

Whether you believe it or not, that your concern.

I know it happened...

At that point in time, my family had not joined the church, we joined about 1 year after. It was not them that told us the story but members who were in the church at that time.

So unless you're trying to tell me that all the members were involved in an elaborate grand lie to draw new people to church, keep your bs to yourself...

A lie that wasn't even necessary to draw new members, a lie that was privy to only a select few initially, just keep your bs to yourself...
Ignore that guy silent is golden
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by flowbjones(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His family members can dress him up in a Nigerian football kit complete with socks and boots then lead him to do Babi-Allah at Ojuelegba under-bridge.

E-DIAT
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by walosky(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Sorry bro but that your head na wah o

Quite unfortunate that those Afonja Village men of yours ripped you early
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by Finest777(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2017
boman2014:
when?
Receive sense.......
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by Bigsteveg(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haba, may we never know sorrow o. Be careful of what you say
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by drtee247(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
He did something to get where he got, he knows what to do in order to get out.

Kindly xpantiate more on your statement
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by elampiro(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
miqos02:
nothing promising in his career he was an old man when he played in that tourney. he was close to 40. its an open secret

Why do you sit and just assume? Karimu Shuaibu who played with him was my childhood play mate. I watch these guys play in 2001 before the world cup. They were very young. The age cheat is over exaggerated. Not that there is no cheat, I guess minus 5 years maximum for those that cheat in the junior teams.

Even Sylvanus Ebiaku who played in the Stephen Keshi under 21 of 2000/2001 was around 20 years when he played in the Under 21 team.
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by Isamak(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God have mercy on u for this kind of response to ur fellow....No wonder Nigeria is full of evil, hatred, wickedness..
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by mexxmoney: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro all i can say is that God has his own way nd time of doing tinz
Tinz would av been better 4 us......We are just suffering from d sins of Adam nd Eve
wen I read Genesis it changed my mindset

So because Adam and eve sinned, your loving God decided to punish billions of other people who where not even born when the said sin was committed

1 Like

Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by OtemAtum: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
samtol4:
Relax with your this your mindset . I experienced the Miracles of God . if you don't believe that is your headache not mine Bros
The miracles of God are natural and not fake like the miracles of yahweh.
Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by OtemAtum: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I think it's God
Do you mean any of the gods like yahweh, Allah, vishnu, Mazda etc made the world or you are talking about GOD their father. If it is God the Father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, then you are right, else if...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.