Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) (12396 Views)

Chinese Students In Australia Are Being Scammed To Fake Their Kidnap For Ransom / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by EmekaMD(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2017
I'm sorry about ur plight Bro..

But it's only when fellow Nigerians are scammed that we see it as evil..

Most of this Yahoo boys are our brothers and sisters and our friends.. we live and dine with them. We don't condemn what they do wen they scam foreigners. In fact we even celebrate their hustles #double standard

Our double standard-ness has done so much harm to our integrity both within​ and outside our country..
Imagine if we could condemn cyber fraud just like this before our friends and families that engage in them?
Imagine if we rebuke them totally instead of celebrating them?

I'm not here to start play the tribal part with anyone.. so don't tell me it's Igbos or Afonjas that do fraud..
We're all guilty of this either by commission or omission..

We can all be the change we want to see in this country.. it's all about us as individuals

I rest my case..

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by mcocolok(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rilwantalarape:
What's the name of the school that refused to give you the refund?

American university of humanities Tbilisi. The workers smoke and drink vodka in the office
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by madbuhari: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
this is what they do, yellowbar demons shouldn't be trusted, always on sharp bend of getting rich ,they can dupe their brother, kill their parents for money even rape their sisters for fortification... trust them on ur own perils
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by olenime(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op, it has just meant to happen that way for us learn, you really tried with your investigations. Kudos! But guess they were smarter!
Just move on!
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Rilwantalarape(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
mcocolok:

American university of humanities Tbilisi. The workers smoke and drink vodka in the office

Lmao...would accept the smoking part but vodka, I don't believe that, moreover they smoke mostly here cos of the cold....they school can only refund if you haven't come over or signed in that you've started school but they believed you just came to use them get your residence permit only, na why dem no go refund after payment, it's a nice place tbh though we've got bad eggs errwhere and it depends on the people you met or wet help una do am on your arrival...ive got friends who are okay who's been here 6 to 8 years, I came about 2 years though and I've always met wonderful people...lol

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by mcocolok(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rilwantalarape:

Lmao...would accept the smoking part but vodka, I don't believe that, moreover they smoke mostly here cos of the cold....they school can only refund if you haven't come over or signed in that you've started school but they believed you just came to use them get your residence permit only, na why dem no go refund after payment, it's a nice place tbh though we've got bad eggs errwhere and it depends on the people you met or wet help una do am on your arrival...ive got friends who are okay who's been here 6 to 8 years, I came about 2 years though and I've always met wonderful people...lol

Lmao , the vodka part is true bro, I witnessed it. I actually came for schooling but the university portrayed online wasn't the same uni I visited in Tbilisi and that discouraged me . I stayed close to a place to sell rose flowers and I have forgotten the name of the place. We normally use the metro system . I familiarized my self with terms like gogoraka , tamajuba , lamasigogo don't know if got the spellings correctly but the last one actually means beautiful lady and whenever I see a charming Georgian lady with long hairs, I just smile and say the word lamasigogo and she smiles back waving hands. Some will reply using zangi bitcho ( black man ) . I had quite a nice time in Tbilisi until when I was about leaving . I told the guys I stayed with that I was about leaving and they said I must drop $100 for them . I told them I don't have, I have been the one feeding Them since my arrival , clubbing ( we normally visit Turkish bar ) . This resulted in a little fight between and the guy injured me with a bottle of vodka and bled for like two hours and almost died. There was a lady I normally admire , a Georgian lady and she recorded the whole scene and gave it to the police. I was surprised to see her crying close to my bed when I woke up at the hospital and she said she would make sure I get justice . The police came and they took me to the police station where I made my statement and the lady helped all through with the translation to Georgian as she understands English. The guys later came and started begging me, the police in charge of my case the. asked if I want to pursue charges or forgive them, I look my Niger guys for ground dey beg, I just told the police to forget about the case . The flight was the rescheduled for the next three days, I then stayed with the Georgian lady and we bleeped all through until I left Tbilisi to Qatar and then to Nigeria .
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ilyasom(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=mcocolok post=57631355]

Lmao , the vodka part is true bro, I witnessed it. I actually came for schooling but the university portrayed online wasn't the same uni I visited in Tbilisi and that discouraged me . I stayed close to a place to sell rose flowers and I have forgotten the name of the place. We normally use the metro system . I familiarized my self with terms like gogoraka , tamajuba , lamasigogo don't know if got the spellings correctly but the last one
You had quite an experience there
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by sunnysunny69(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sorry for your loss, you've done well coming forward and warning other not to fall into same pit.
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by meezynetwork(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yoruba scam yoruba
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by aieromon(m): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Rilwantalarape:

I feel your pain bro, really sorry about that, though you were extra careful, I'm living in Tbilisi, Georgia and to be honest I checked his name on Facebook and haven't seen any dude like that here and secondly, the number he gave you as his number is "not" a Georgian number because the country code here is +995, would suggest if you know his family or maybe his parents, you should get them arrested, pending the time they refund your money, you ought to have asked questions here from the onset, Georgia don't allow cable visas anymore self and so many flaws in his format, don't worry, would definitely put words on the streets and people would be on the lookout for him, if he's in Georgia o, I promise you'll get your money back...just start from his parents in Naija, get them arrested asap

The scammer might be in a small room somewhere in Nigeria. You don't need to be overseas to pull this scam.

Who in present day Nigeria applies for an international passport without physically visiting the Immigration office for data capture?
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by diportivo: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2017
guy dey north Cyprus dey scam grin

that number series is for north Cyprus

in one cant be coherent on Facebook, u can't have my ear

I mean,he can't even write two lines without mistakes

red flags!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Maryaaam(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
diportivo:
guy dey north Cyprus dey scam grin

that number series is for north Cyprus

in one cant be coherent on Facebook, u can't have my ear

I mean,he can't even write two lines without mistakes

red flags!!!

Seriously whats wrong with some of u nigerians? Why u call me scam?? Probabely u self are a GBoy that u accus me as scam.
Ppl pls check university website which my name is there and you can also email all universities ask abt me: motahhareh(maryam) rabiee
http://ww1.emu.edu.tr/en/contact/liaison-offices-emu-representatives/684#to_p70

I just want to help nigerians bcs my ex was a nigerian and i loved him. Whats wrong with it? I apologize if my english is bad bcs its not my first language. Though its not as bad as pidgin. Lolz. Goodluck with gossiping. lipsrsealed
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by diportivo: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Maryaaam:

Seriously whats wrong with some of u nigerians? Why u call me scam?? Probabely u self are a GBoy that u accus me as scam.
Ppl pls check university website which my name is there and you can also email all universities ask abt me: motahhareh(maryam) rabiee
http://ww1.emu.edu.tr/en/contact/liaison-offices-emu-representatives/684#to_p70

I just want to help nigerians bcs my ex was a nigerian and i loved him. Whats wrong with it? I apologize if my english is bad bcs its not my first language. Though its not as bad as pidgin. Lolz. Goodluck with gossiping. lipsrsealed

Ne dadin

you are not making any sense

there's no where I mentioned u in my post

that u singled me out means u av issues

I don't need to check any link to ascertain anything

goodluck with ur adverts

çok tesekkuler undecided
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Rilwantalarape(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2017
mcocolok:

Lmao , the vodka part is true bro, I witnessed it. I actually came for schooling but the university portrayed online wasn't the same uni I visited in Tbilisi and that discouraged me . I stayed close to a place to sell rose flowers and I have forgotten the name of the place. We normally use the metro system . I familiarized my self with terms like gogoraka , tamajuba , lamasigogo don't know if got the spellings correctly but the last one actually means beautiful lady and whenever I see a charming Georgian lady with long hairs, I just smile and say the word lamasigogo and she smiles back waving hands. Some will reply using zangi bitcho ( black man ) . I had quite a nice time in Tbilisi until when I was about leaving . I told the guys I stayed with that I was about leaving and they said I must drop $100 for them . I told them I don't have, I have been the one feeding Them since my arrival , clubbing ( we normally visit Turkish bar ) . This resulted in a little fight between and the guy injured me with a bottle of vodka and bled for like two hours and almost died. There was a lady I normally admire , a Georgian lady and she recorded the whole scene and gave it to the police. I was surprised to see her crying close to my bed when I woke up at the hospital and she said she would make sure I get justice . The police came and they took me to the police station where I made my statement and the lady helped all through with the translation to Georgian as she understands English. The guys later came and started begging me, the police in charge of my case the. asked if I want to pursue charges or forgive them, I look my Niger guys for ground dey beg, I just told the police to forget about the case . The flight was the rescheduled for the next three days, I then stayed with the Georgian lady and we bleeped all through until I left Tbilisi to Qatar and then to Nigeria .
Lmao...funny though, well, Vodka and beer is their way of life here sha...
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by hkidola00(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
good day bro, I'm an aspiring footballer trying to come to Georgia, but besides dat, can you explain more on getting into the country, I read it visa free, so what procedures do I need to follow?
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by hkidola00(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Rilwantalarape:

I feel your pain bro, really sorry about that, though you were extra careful, I'm living in Tbilisi, Georgia and to be honest I checked his name on Facebook and haven't seen any dude like that here and secondly, the number he gave you as his number is "not" a Georgian number because the country code here is +995, would suggest if you know his family or maybe his parents, you should get them arrested, pending the time they refund your money, you ought to have asked questions here from the onset, Georgia don't allow cable visas anymore self and so many flaws in his format, don't worry, would definitely put words on the streets and people would be on the lookout for him, if he's in Georgia o, I promise you'll get your money back...just start from his parents in Naija, get them arrested asap
good day, can you explain the procedures needed to enter Georgia since it visa free
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by oke27dinero: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
I’ve been scammed as well by the same people but now they’ve changed their names and Facebook pages …..27k was collected Already by the so called mr Williams I have their details WhatsApp numbers and their pictures
I’m not sure they are the one in the pictures maybe they are disguising, they sent me those documents too
But thank God I found out it was scam early enough
I will send it for all to see
They are not using Georgia Tbilisi again it’s now Baku Azerbaijan

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by oke27dinero: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
I was sent letter of employment
And I was asked to submit those three documents
And the stupid guy redirected me to mr Williams his scam colleague, he charged me 27k
I was about to proceed to the transit passage clearance before I discovered this painful same story of mine, if not by now I will just go and jump inside river
The country is hard accepted but anyone can fall for these guys they are super smart….we all just needs to be careful…..soon they will caught up with their fraudulent acts

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by baretalk: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
In Western Europe they pay about 10usd per hour, if you have papers. In Eastern Europe, they pay about 4 euros and hour.. information is good.
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by BigCowHornn: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
The moment you realized you had to get every document from 1 person you should have known it was a scam,.

The William guy named global agent abi?

What you got there is classical scam set up
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by BigCowHornn: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
oke27dinero:
I’ve been scammed as well by the same people but now they’ve changed their names and Facebook pages …..27k was collected Already by the so called mr Williams I have their details WhatsApp numbers and their pictures
I’m not sure they are the one in the pictures maybe they are disguising, they sent me those documents too
But thank God I found out it was scam early enough
I will send it for all to see
They are not using Georgia Tbilisi again it’s now Baku Azerbaijan

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah To Destroy 18,000 Bottles Of Beer / Man Beats Brother-in-law To Death In Ebonyi / Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.