Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports (14950 Views)

10 Cars That Can Easily Take You Above 320,000 Kilometers - Consumer Reports / TOP 10 Of The Lowest-rated Cars For 2017 / This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by franklingud(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2017
These cars you are down rating, should I see one of them I'd gladly take it.

Lanicky how are you this morning? Hope you had a nice weekend.
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by ironheart(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
dee02:

Just because your type buys Datsun Sunny and Mitsubishi Carisma, doesnt mean others dont buy the cars listed above grin
never knew some people love money pits. Shebi those cars you mention can move from point A to point B? What more can I ask for? grin
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by ExInferis(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2017
PaperLace:
They should give me one _just one: I promise to rate it highly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5512083_21kjt44_jpeg_jpeg6c5db8579d9ab49dd5a57689ece30539
I don't really like SUVs, but I have a feeling I will like this one. Preferably in black, grey or silver, I am no attracted to white cars.

Which goes to show you only care about branding rather than value for money.

Smh.
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2017
ExInferis:

Which goes to show you only care about branding rather than value for money.

Smh.
Care to explain how you arrived at this inference?

How exactly did you come up with the fact that branding and quality (value for money) are mutually exclusive?
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by billy187(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Originalsly:
Surprised to see Toyota in bottom 10...but after reading I don't think it should be there. They said very good off road.... ruff and tumble truck... I think that's exactly what buyers wanted... a simple bare bones pick up that they can take anywhere and treat anyhow. ..while the raters are worried about cabin noise and comforts.

The Tacoma is a good truck by many standards. But then I think it was last in it's class 'cos it didn't seem to match up to it's competitor(s) in overall experience.

I think it is also worth mentioning that it went up against very few competitors- the Colorado and the Frontier (that's if the Frontier is still being made) so the lowest rating might not mean it's as crappy as hell.

I do find it suprising that it managed to be less reliable than them though.
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by ExInferis(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2017
PaperLace:

Care to explain how you arrived at this inference?

How exactly did you come up with the fact that branding and quality (value for money) are mutually exclusive?

One word:

Tecno.

A car that's rated as absolute rubbish is also a car you wish to own nonetheless.

Suggests you only care about the marquee
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by Sonoyom(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2017
ok
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
ExInferis:

One word:

Tecno.

A car that's rated as absolute rubbish is also a car you wish to own nonetheless.

Suggests you only care about the marquee
Some users of tecno would argue with you on that. They claim to be getting value for their money _value itself is subjective.

You do know this same car has been reviewed highly by some other set? I think I've even read one on NL. So, would you feel better if I buy it based on that? Anyway, I was being sarcastic in that post. Guess it isn't your forte.
Re: 10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports by ExInferis(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
PaperLace:

Some users of tecno would argue with you on that. They claim to be getting value for their money _value itself is subjective.

You do know this same car has been reviewed highly by some other set? I think I've even read one on NL. So, would you feel better if I buy it based on that? Anyway, I was being sarcastic in that post. Guess it isn't your forte.

There is perceived value.

And there is real value, which is intrinsic.

Do not confuse one for the other.

And don't try being snarky, you oblivious imbec1le.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles / Getting A Facelift Mercedes W124 E500... Advice please! / China To Ban Production Of 553 Car Models From Jan.1 To Fight Air Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.