Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) (13721 Views)

Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos / 2nd Niger Bridge: South-east Lawmakers Mum On Budget Slash / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by metronaija2: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo presided over briefing for National Assembly members (North-East) on New Grain Distribution System for IDPs. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-osinbajo-meets-north-east.html

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
A tale of lambs and wolves...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by PREBuhari2019: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
ok

21 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by lajoshua: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Prof Prof! stay away from all Those Blood sucking Politicians o, You know better Anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by felaliveson: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
metronaija2:
Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo presided over briefing for National Assembly members (North-East) on New Grain Distribution System for IDPs. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-osinbajo-meets-north-east.html

.....and also to beg northern leaders on behalf of ipob (cowards grin )

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017

Bunch of useless old goat face in one room

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by oshe11: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria is so wack, this thread was repeated twice just like our stupidity for choice of leaders keep repeating n we keep reacting on the internet

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by oshe11: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just LIKE n SHARE the post above me For no REASON grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by Caustics: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
angry beak enlargement device for sale.
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by oshe11: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Osibanjo is as TALL as my DICCKK grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mr Acting president, I wish you well in your quest to make Nigeria a better place in the absence of your boss. You started this journey together so may you continue to be loyal to your boss and do what's best for our nation. I will continue to wish you well because doing so is for my own best interests.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by chinex276(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
this one can meet people for africa!
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by dessz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dear Mr President,
I heard u are on a British hospital for over a month.
Abeg, when will u come back. Are u alive?
if no, greet the angels for me.
if yes, abeg buy bread for me when u dey come.Men dey hungry grin .
yours faithfully,
Dessz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
*in olamides' voice* She Say Is Getting Late Oh She Say She Want To Faint OOO Ah! "STORY 4 THE gODS "

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerian politics is this way.
when people dwn are causing troubles u talk to the Senators, to talk to their boys to behave.

The Godfathers are at the top of the pyramid,(The Tinubu's, The Mama Peace, The Ibb's, etc
bellow them are the Governor's and Senators..
below day chain are the Reps, then the House members, below are the LGA chairmen, Councillors, and below them are the touts ready to serve the Councillors, who is ready to serve the chairmen, who serves the house members, who serve the Governor's, and Senators who serve the Big Godfathers.

those at the bottom of the chain can make noise and whine and cry, and complain... but during the election year, the Godfather talks to the Gov/Sender, to talk to the House members to talk to the chairmen, and Councillors, who talk to the touts who steal the ballot box to keep them for another 4yrs, where the poor continues the noise,and complaining only for the cycle to repeat after anoda 4yrs.

Do you know the way out ? You make a hit list, Take out those at the top of the food chain, down to the touts... but you know what... the poor people will move in there, thanking God for giving them opportunity to steal their share of the National cake.. so the are just 2ways to fixing this forever.

KILL EVERYBODY.... OR YOU KILL OUR "its my own turn to eat the National cake" mentality.
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
angry
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
mind how you fraternize with this pple ooo

meanwhile Have you visited [url=Listwand.com]Listwand.com[/url] today?
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by BrutalJab: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fire on! Since Bubu don go hide for London.
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
All of these won't work.

Let us go back to the 2014 Confab Report

These people actually know what to do and what ought not to do but they do not want the status quo to change

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
See the life's of those above me!
FTC crew!
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good
Beside Free SMS at https://www.sms2profit.com all your SMS Marketing Solutions for Businesses and Personal Use
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
any positive outcome?

Associate President of Nigeria..

mtchww

Difference between PYO and PMB is the international and local relationships..
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by QTEST007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
B
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by Arewa12: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Osinbade
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
You mean the IDP grains which they normally steal?
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by Musiwa419: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Bunch of useless old goat face in one room

Just like this man's face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
oshe11:
Nigeria is so wack, this thread was repeated twice just like our stupidity for choice of leaders keep repeating n we keep reacting on the internet

Don't speak for all cos u have repetitive stupidity.

Use MY instead of OUR

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by Howmon: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
say wetin?
Osinbajo the action man
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abba kyari is not here ?
Re: Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) by oshe11: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

Don't speak for all cos u have repetitive stupidity.

Use MY instead of OUR

I used Our cos of the larger %

I didnt vote for Obj, Jona nor Buhari cos I knw say una stupidity no go let my vote count even if I did undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra: Man Arrested For Inducing Voters Says Money Meant For APGA Party Agents / Buhari’s Strategists Worry Over Crisis In South-east APC / 2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.