Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy (34188 Views)

Evans,family And Five Acomplice Pleads Guilty To Kidnap Charges / (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came / Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wife of Billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, aka Evans, Uchenna, appealed to Nigerians to forgive her husband and her family for all the atrocities he committed. She also pleaded for his release.

Nigerians react angrily to her request. See tweets below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/nigerians-react-angrily-with-evanss.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Adaowerri111: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
How real is this Evans story, the thing just dey look unreal everyday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
More Tweets:

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by bamdly(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
i trust Nigerians...........
cho cho cho no dey past dem
bhet u know let let dat evans guy die by killing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by santino09: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Only the kids should be pitied, maybe sent to a different country like Gabon or Togo to live in a seminary or better learn a trade.

All adult accomplices should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.

Evans property should be seized and a good percentage should be paid to his surviving victims.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Ronaaldo: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
We the good people of Anambra state support the death penalty on Evans. He should be hung from the gallows and burnt to death and his family be made to watch. Many good people lost their lives and wealth to these kidnappers and we don't forget.

The wife knows that poverty is now staring her in the face hence this ridiculous plea. She will soon be heading back to the village after doing shakara for a long time with blood money.

Life is fair.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by pythonkid(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
this guy that they should start prosecuting, they're are using it to distract us from the fact that we're presidentless... and why didn't d idiot kidnap buhari and his associates before election

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Chikelue2000(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pity for Evans?, do u know how many people have died whose case r not even closest to those of Evans?, Op get me tyre n fuel abeg, make I go collect match stick

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Masculity(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
No condition is permanent.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
She should be hang together with her husband becos it's for better for worse.
We no follow her chop the money
Becos she knows about all the money
2 millions Dollars

2×370=750,000,000 Naira shocked shocked
I much I dey find self for my life shocked shocked shocked

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think those behind this #freeEvans movement should be tracked, caught , beaten and sent to prison for treason...

meanwhile check this out
Positive Things That Are Taking Place In Nigeria Right Now

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Edopesin: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hypocrite Nigerians With Poto Poto Brains Forming Members Of Jehovah Witness undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria Police Handling ds Evans Case is unprofessional

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by 0b100100111: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
In sane Middle-East and few Asian countries, excluding those kids, Evans and his wife would have been executed by now!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by adonbilivit: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nairalanders(Nigerians) already proved that on that his wife's "cry cry" thread na. Abi twiiter na the official reaction platform for Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by MrMystrO(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who are The Nigerians? I'm not Angry with Anybody o, so wat are they saying sef?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by ajimotoke(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
look at this people sha........ did ur evan ever free does people that pleaded for mercy ...if the answer is no, then he should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Lexusgs430: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Crocodile tears....

Synchronization of fake tears in a selfie portrait.....

They must all be punished......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by tomdon(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abi
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by axglide(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm...exposing and using those kids for clemency plea was just somehow abeg.

She said they don't have money, but GTBank staff use to come and greet you at home. It's simple your husband was a big customer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by 2shure: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Family of thieves.
Women got nothing to offer than lies
Deceit.
Greedy bastards.
Cry more when evans wud be given lethal injection bich.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Iloveafrica: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
QUOTE ME ANYTIME ANYWHERE, EVANS WILL NOT BE SENTENCED TO DEATH

NO BE NAIJA WE DEY?
#everything jagajaga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by NwaAmaikpe: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked

FG should please release him so he can help them kidnap Shekau.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Evablizin(f): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
I know that the person above me will always have something stupid to say about this matter.thanks

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oloriburuku,the devil that will baptize you is having dinner in hell,they should free hum,and after that he would be given one stupid chieftancy title,your husband must dance the palongo dance in Jail.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by dragonking2: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
The family is not serious especially the wife.

Was Evans having mercy on his victims?

Abeg he should rot in jail angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by pokipoki: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think she has watched so many home videos. Hopefully, Evans, will be hanged like a common criminal that he is. The stupid wife is not considerate. What of the families of the policemen killed, when Evans was operating. What of the families of his victims? Interpol should even arrest the woman and her kids and deport them back to Nigeria, since they are living off the proceeds of crime!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by pmc01(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
"Evans can give his life to Jesus in prison, Jesus Christ is everywhere".

Chai! Nigerians!

gringringrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by elaigwusimona(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
when ur husband de kidnap people, why u no stop am or tell am to 4give them and release them. eye don red now, u don the beg abi? take ur time oo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by reuben79: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
i no blame dem.......crime is nt a new thin for eastern,dey ar born with it...dat is d reason why were beging fg to free them,so crime can stop both in nigeria and abroad

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo / Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic) / Human Skeleton Discovered In Waste Bag In 1982 Identified 40 Years Later In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.